Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Manish gapes at it and then it dissolves into another shot of Shirlyn in close-up. She's smiling at the camera and her eyes are dark brown and lively, light by a strange kind of
fire. Manish groans and unbuttons his shirt, drops his jeans, begins masturbating slowly.

"Yes, this is what they don't tell us in schools and colleges. How to have sex so that it is enjoyable. That we can have sex without wanting to 'reproduce'. That sex is more than an act of procreation. What we will show you is what they don't show you: sex as fun. Sex as recreation, not just procreation."

Her smile widens. "First of all, you must remember that words like 'sex', 'penis' and 'vagina' have little or no importance during coitus. These words are sterile and clinical and they do not convey emotion.

In this film, we will not use such words. Instead, we will use the words with which you are familiar, but have been told to avoid: words like 'fucking' and 'cock' and 'prick' and 'cunt' and 'slit' and 'pussy'. We will also use other words as love-calls which are an essential part of fucking. Words like 'whore' and 'bitch' and 'slut', 'bastard' and 'mother-fucker'. You will find that these words definitely add to the feeling of pleasure and are in themselves exciting."

Manish has an erection. He's rivetted. The camera draws back and there's a man standing with Shirlyn, a tall, strapping, handsome, muscular man, dark and very macho, dressed in jeans and an open shirt with the sleeves rolled up his broad, sinewy forearms.

The shirt has several buttons open and Manish can see that he has a powerful torso, broad shoulders, a deep, cleaved chest, a flat hard belly. The torso is hairless, dark, smooth.

His hips are high and narrow and his waist is trim. He has long strong legs and arms, bulging with muscle.

His face is rugged and handsome with a square jaw and sexy cleft in his chin, deep eyes, a strong nose and dark hair swept back. His mouth is wide and lean-lipped, almost cruel, but oddly sensual nonetheless. Shirlyn is talking.

"If we were to carry on talking," she smiles, "we would be no better than those useless text-books. Instead, we are going to give you a live demonstration. Hari has very kindly agreed to help me. He will fuck me."

Manish gasps. Hari nods at the camera and smiles. Shirlyn goes on. "We strongly recommend that, if you are a virgin, male or female, you follow what we do. After all, the best way to learn is by emulation ..."

The screen dissolves. Soft, pulsating music with the slow fade in and the screen shows Shirlyn and the man kissing. She has taken off her glasses.

They are kissing deeply and sexily, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. Now there is only a voice-over with faint, pulsating music in the background.

"First," Shirlyn's voice on the tape, "the initial embrace and kiss and caresses. This kind of kissing, commonly called 'French kissing', is very erotic. Notice how Hari and I use our tongues, suck each other's lips.

Meanwhile, our bodies press together and our hands and fingers stroke each other. Hari caresses my face and neck -- that is very arousing -- my arms and hips and buttocks. I stroke his face and arms and torso, which is very sexy and appealing."

The kiss breaks. They begin to strip each other. Somehow, they manage it so that her *sari* comes off without her getting out of the white coat. He unbuttons her blouse, pulls it open. Manish moans.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:19 PM