Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"Mm ... ohhh that's good, Barku," she moans loudly, loud enough that Anand can hear through the dangling receiver. "C'mon baby ...shove it in ... right in ... ahhhhhh yes ... oh fuck yes ...that's so good ... c'mon ... do it again ... hard! OHHHHHH uh OH ma uhhh yes! Oh god Barku you're so big! That's so good ... c'mon... fuck me, baby ... fuck me! Oh yes ... fuck me! Shove your cock right up into my cunt, lover ... ram it in! Yeh! That's it uhhhh Ohhhh yes oh fuck yes uhhhh OHHHHH uhh yes Oh that's so good, baby yes! Do it!"

Anand has the phone clipped to his ear. His knuckles whiten. His ears burn. She's fucking someone! The bitch! All this time she's talking to him and arranging to have dinner with him and she's fucking someone! The fucking whore! He knows, of course, that she fucks around, she's never hidden the fact that she has lovers, never given him reason to believe he's the first or the only one but she's never done anything like this.

Not openly, no. And then, to his surprise, his cock pops up and strains at his trousers. She sounds so damned sexy and he can just see her, whimpering and gasping and writhing with the guy, the guy he doesn't know and can't see, just like she does with him.

Oh fuck, he can see her now, what she must be doing, her hot cunt on the big, long cock, her body jerking and writhing.

"C'mon ... take it! Take it, whore!" he hears the man gasp and is stunned. The voice is rough, the words vernacular, the accent low-bred. Who the shit is she fucking?

"C'mon you fucking whore! Take my cock ... yeh ... that's it ...oh uhhh yeh ... oh fuck yes! Take it! Yeh ... that's it!" the man goes.

"Oh yes ... yes, Barku, yes ... fuck me!" she gasps. "Fuck me harder uhhhhhh yes oh god yes that's it ... c'mon lover ... shove it in ahhhhhhh uhhh yes ... oh god that's it yes ... oh fuck your cock's so big ... stick it in, baby ... shove it right up ohh yeh! God you peons are so good for me! You fuck me so well!"

A peon! She's fucking a bloody peon! Anand screams into the phone hello hello hello and all he hears is her, her, Shirlyn, and her lover, the peon, the peon laughing in delight. And then there's a soft click and the line goes dead.

That night, after a strained dinner, they go back to her little flat and Anand fucks her like a demon. She says nothing about the afternoon and he doesn't ask, just bends her body under his, forcing himself into her again and again with a savage madness.

She takes it all, everything he gives her, without protest, just gasping and moaning desperately as he pillages her flesh.

When he's done at last, the insane jealousy and crazed lust have ebbed. She snuggles up against him, fondling his cock. Her breasts are hot and fleshy against his hard chest. His cock stirs. She traces the contours of his body with her fingertip.

Like his brother, Anand is muscular and handsome and his cock is big and thick, about seven inches long limp, over eight inches in full tumescence and correspondingly thick.

He's good in bed, has power and stamina. Her body still tingles from his rough handling of her, which she actually rather enjoyed.

"Feeling better?" she murmurs, her tongue in his ear.

"You're a whore."

"Mm. I like being fucked."

"Even by a peon."

"It turned you on, didn't it?"

He's silent, because it's the truth. She smiles.

"You should have seen us," she said. "He fucked me so well and for so long. I really loved it."

"Shut up! Shut up!"

She slides over him, kisses him, his cock is hardening quickly and she lifts her hips and slips her cunt down on it. He gasps. She kisses him again, pushes her tongue into his mouth.

"How he fucked me," she goes on. "He's got this big cock, really big and thick, and he shoved it right into my slit ... just the way I like being fucked ... nice and hard ... ramming it in ...and then he fucked my ass, too ..."

Anand's face twists in rage. He jerks her cunt down on his cock, rolls her over on her back and begins ram-fucking her furiously, pounding in and out of her flesh.

She gasps and cries out, her body whipping and jerking under his, her hips crashing against his, her cunt convulsing frantically on his throbbing, pistoning penis. He fucks her and fucks her and fucks her till he's drained. At last he lets her go and sinks down on the bed.

"I'm sorry," he mumbles, his face stricken. "I shouldn't have done that, said all those things."

She kisses him tenderly. He's not a bad sort, really, and it's a difficult situation for any guy. He's taken it better than most.

Manish afloat again. It's even worse today. He just can't keep his eyes off her. She's wearing a *sari* this time, six yards of the traditional Indian garment that can be worn so it looks dowdy or so it looks outrageously sexy.

She only knows the second, of course. She couldn't look dowdy if she tried.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:17 PM