Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Barku is exceptionally good. He's a sexy, handsome stud with a great cock and terrific stamina. He licks slit like a god, and she loves having a tongue in her cunt. She is naked on her back in bed, her legs spread wide, fondling her swollen breasts with one hand.

Barku is sprawled with his face in her crotch, prising her cunt-lips open in his strong, thick fingers, moving his head round and round, pushing and stabbing his tongue in and out of her streaming wet cunt.

Her hips grind and buck gently and her body jerks as he thrusts his tongue in and out of her cunt as though she is being fucked. She grips the phone to her ear and, with her free hand, clenches the peon's hair, moving his head between her thighs to suit her pleasure.

"Tell me Anand," she murmurs, struggling to keep her voice even. "What can I do for you?"

"I'd like to meet you. This evening? About, um, Manish, and his school work. How it's going. That sort of thing."

Shirlyn sticks her tongue out at the phone. She knows Anand is bullshitting as usual. He wants to fuck her. But he never says so. Always dreams up some stupid excuse. Still, he's good to fuck and she has no other plans. Barku can't stay the night anyway.

"Yes, all right," she says. "That sounds fine. What time?"

"Would you like to do dinner?" She can hear the grin and relief in his voice.

"Mm. Let's see." She nudges Barku away and rolls over onto her front, lifting her buttocks and spreading her legs. Barku chuckles softly and, kneeling behind her, presses his face to her buttocks.

Her body lurches forward as his tongue swirls over her puckered anus. Shirlyn loves being rimmed, loves being fucked in the ass. Barku will sodomize her before they're done.

With her free hand, she motions to him to finger-fuck her, jerking her wrist to and fro, her palm raised, middle finger curled forward. Barku chuckles softly and jabs a thick finger into her cunt. She stifles a moan. Her buttocks writhe and sway erotically.

"Well?" Anand asks. "Shall we do dinner?"

"Oh, all right."

"Where would you like to go?"

"Actually, I'm not particularly hungry. Wherever you like."

"You choose. Your choice. Chinese?"

"I don't mind."

"Fine. I can get you at eight."

"That's good."

Shirlyn's hips are swaying and writhing as Barku tongue- and finger-fucks her simultaneously, alternating his tongue between her cunt and dainty anus. He loves the taste and smell of it, it turns him on.

He begins masturbating. His cock is already hard from her earlier sucking of it, something she does incredibly well and loves dearly.

Frantically, she motions for him to stop and to start fucking her, making a fist and pumping it back and forth in the universal gesture. Barku laughs silently and, rising, straddles her hips in a low squat, bending his knees deeply.

He pushes his cock between her buttocks to her anus. She shakes her head. Later she mouths silently, her face turned over one slender shoulder.

Not now. He nods and pushes his cock-head to her cunt-lips. Shirlyn bites her lower lip and her face twists in a grimace of pleasure as the peon's huge cock-head pops into her cunt and his enormous, throbbing shaft pursues the bridgehead, surging slowly inward, making a huge wave of pleasure rock her body. On the phone, Anand is saying something.

"What? Sorry, I didn't get that."

"I asked what you think about Manish. Is he making progress?"

"Well," Shirlyn begins and then has to pause as Barku slides out and thrusts into her again.

"Shirlyn?"

"Yes?"

"You were saying?"

"Well, Manish's um progress. Not great, to be honest. It'll take time."

"He doesn't have time. His exams are almost on his head. Will he get through?"

"I don't know. Something's bothering him."

"What?"

"I don't know. You tell me."

"Why do you say that?"

"It's just that, well, he doesn't seem to be able to focus or concentrate. He keeps drifting off. It's very difficult working with someone like that."

"I appreciate all you're doing for me. Truly. I mean it. I really do."

"Just doing my job, Anand."

"You're good for him."

"Thank you."

"And for me, too," he says more softly. "For me, too. I'd be lost without you. Honestly."

This irritates her. She doesn't like being crowded emotionally. Anand wants to bind her down and she hates that. She scowls.

"Anand, I have to go."

"Why, what's up?"

"Someone's here."

"Who is it?"

"Later, Anand. See you at eight."

"No wait!"

Shirlyn is really pissed off now. She decides to give him something to think about. She drops the phone but leaves it off the hook. He hasn't disconnected. She can hear him calling to her.

She turns her face over her shoulder to the peon who is fucking her cunt slowly and deeply and unhurriedly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:17 PM