Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Encounter In Tuition

This is not written by me, I received the same through mail.

Its hot so thought of posting the same.

I haven't touched any single line nor edited nor added anything into it.

Before starting my Original stories I am posting this story, so that gives me room to complete my too at the same time.

Its original its written by the writer. That too is not the one who mailed me, he too dont know the original writer.

I also searched in EXBII the said story is not posted by now so thought of doing so that you people can enjoy the same

Thanks Smita

Encounter In Tuition

"Slowly, Manish," Shirlyn murmured. "Don't be in such a rush!"

"I can't help it!"

"You must try! How else will you learn? I can't teach you if you don't try! Okay, are you ready now?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now ... easy does it ... put it in slowly ... mm, yes ohhh yes ... that's it ... oh that feels so good, Manish! Yes! That's wonderful! Now ... push it in deeper ... yes! Oh ma yes! That's it! C'mon ... deeper ... shove it in, Manish ... as deep as you can ... Ohhhhhh uhhh yes! That's it! Put it all in, lover! Oh god yes! Oh Manish ... uhhhh yes!"

Above her, the strapping seventeen-year old schoolboy groaned thickly and flexed his buttocks taut. His lean hips dipped and his enormous nine-inch erection squelched into Shirlyn's convulsing slit.

She gasped and arched steeply under him, clenching his powerful biceps, lifting her hips to meet his in descent. Her cunt spasmed and contracted on his throbbing penis and the boy gasped.

His face was flushed and he was panting heavily, his nostrils flared, his mouth open. The pressure in his groin was unbearable, and her cunt was unrelenting on his distended penis. His body was tense and taut, veins popping in his neck and forehead, his muscles cording powerfully. His hard, tall body glistened with a light sweat.

A thin rivulet of perspiration coursed down his face, over his neck and deep chest and splashed on her breast. Shirlyn murmured in pleasure and, gripping his buttocks, keeping him pinned inside her, began moving her hips deftly in gentle undulating circular motions. The boy groaned. Her cunt churned around his cock, alternately squeezing and releasing his penis.

Shirlyn smiled gently.

"There," she said softly. "Doesn't that feel good, Manish? Do you like that?"

"Yes!" he gasped. "Oh god yes!"

"This is how you must fuck a woman, Manish ... slowly and deeply and thoroughly. Do you understand?"

"Yes ... no ... I don't know! Oh god ... c'mon!"

"No! Not yet! Not so fast!"

"Oh god oh god oh god," the boy moaned.

"Slowly now," she murmured, guiding him. "Gently ... now ... start moving ... move your cock out ... ahhhhhh ... yes ... that's it... good ... now ... hold it ... yes ... now shove it in again ...now! Yes! OHHHHHHH that's it! Shove it all in Manish! Shove it right in! OHHHHH baby yes! Now again ... out ... mm ... ohh uhhh yes ... now ... in ... oh ma uhhhhhhh yes! Oh fuck yes! Again! C'mon Manish ... do it ... in a rhythm ... move with me ... Out... yes! And in ... ohhh uhhh yes ... out ... uhhh ... in ... ohh... out ... That's it ... that's it ... yes ... keep moving ...just like that ... oh god Manish ... that feels so good!"

Shirlyn hissed in pleasure and dragged her slender fingers up his hard, V-shaped torso to his deeply cleaved chest and steepled them over his nipples, her fingernails digging into his smooth skin.

Her pointed tongue arched sexily over her deliciously curved upper lip. She moved her hips easily and rhythmically in a steady up and down motion. Her cunt was a hot vortex that engulfed the throbbing mass of his cock-flesh, squeezing and contracting greedily on its mass.

Her succulent breasts jiggled with their motions, her nipples rigid and stiff. The long gold necklace danced on her smooth, creamy flesh. Manish gasped in pleasure as he fucked her, thrusting his cock in and out of her moist, tight, convulsing cunt.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:15 PM