Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
That was the last time I had sex with my Sameer sir. I came back to USA and even Amrita never told me how Sir got involved with mom. Sir is going to get married to my sis Reema in December 2012 as it was taken a decision at that time that she will be completing her MBA again my dad’s wish which Sameer sir is fulfilling it for him.

I am still waiting to know how did mom agreed to have sex with Sameer sir. Amrita too never told me the same.

I am in USA not knowing what happened was good or worst for my family. But one thing is sure whenever I call up home mom is surely very happy and sometimes I can sense she is not alone on the phone as sir is right next to her and surely comes to know the naughty things I did with Sameer sir when my husband called up.

I will be coming back to Pune in November 2012 for ever hope I will get my missing questions answer hopefully.

Smita thanks to be a nice friend.

Well Friends lets see if this story gets continued after November 2012

I didnt had conversation with this wonderful women going to thrill trauma pain

Hope you liked it as I tried to do full justice what she told me with few inputs from my side.

Hope you reader's liked it and I promise if I get anything from her, will surely post the same

Please do send in your reviews for the same

Will be posting 4 more stories which are almost getting completed.

Whats Life All About (This story is again of 3 sisters but nothing like the Toss of a Coin)

Sunil - Is this Life(This is about a guy named Sunil where he tells me about his life in his own words)

You Only Live Once (This is again Biography of fun loving women with her Brother In Law)

Unamed -Story of women name Sujatha (I havent named as this story is in process with 100 pages already complete)

Hope you liked what I have posted till now and will be surely starting my new stories very soon.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:14 PM