Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Sameer sir moved his hand over my buttocks and pulled my soft body into his masculine body. He brought his lips down and kissed me. I readily accepted his advance and returned his kiss. His tongue probed my mouth as his hand kneaded the big halves of my ass.

We kissed passionately. I had forgotten that it was totally out of control for me with this man.

Nonetheless, in the heat of the moment, none of the night incident came to my mind. All I wanted was that magnificent cock plundering my hungry pussy. I don’t know what was magnetic about him

He took my hand and placed it over his cock, it felt like a burning rod of steel, strong and thick. His hand moved between my thighs, and his fingers explored my soaked cunt. He inserted a finger into my cunt. I moaned with delight.

He fucked me with his finger. I was breathing hard with passion. His moving finger inside my cunt was doing miracles, causing my cunt to beg for more. I felt my warm cunt juices soaking his finger.

He drove me crazy with desire. I desperately wanted his thick rigid tool between my cunt lips. I tightened my fingers over his cock and rubbed it against my pussy lips.

Sameer sir brought his mouth to my soft nipples. He took one between his lips and sucked it hard, making me whimper with lust.

"Ahhhhhhhhh..." I heard myself moaning. I wanted to tell him that it felt so good, but the words got stuck in my mouth. Sameer sir alternated between my tits, sucking both nipples one by one, enjoying my breast. I began to whimper and squirm; my hand tightly squeezed and released his cock.

He let go my tits and began kissing me on my stomach. I felt his tongue probing into my belly button. His tongue moved further down toward the cunt. Then I felt his tongue sliding over my cunt lips.

My body shuddered as a sudden flash of pleasure shot through my body. I arched my back and cried out. My thighs were trembling violently.

My hand fumbled to hold something on the wall to prevent myself from collapsing. I raised my hands and held on to the kitchen table and spread my legs further providing his probing tongue further access to my dripping pussy.

I squirmed my thighs against his tongue.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:14 PM