Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Both were kissing and smooching could make out because of the voice and I went mad this time as I could feel obviously it was Sameer sir who had inserted his hand inside my gown and the way mom was making noise I was cent percent sure she was sucking his cock and his hand had inserted my gown and he was pressing my cunt on top of my panties.

Suddenly I heard Mom was grunting Ahhhu hhhh oooohhh…ahhhh..uhhh..mmm” Sameer sir was huffing and puffing as I could feel the bed jerk and I knew he was again fucking her with his hand inside my gown.

“Ahhhh…Mazaa aa raha hai naa ab saali ?…. aaahhhh behoash beti ke bajo mein chudwane” he said to mom, who was in no position to reply as she was enjoying the most I suppose

I was wondering what position they were as Sameer sir was trying to push my panties down and I could make out as his hands were touching my thighs that he was fucking mom moving to and fro and he managed to remove my panties till my thighs and his fingers were inside my cunt which was obviously wet “mmmmm….abey saali bol, mazaa aa raha hai na ?” he went on gutter slamming not know he was speaking to me or her “ohhhhh…..teri choot ras se kitna bheeg gaya hai”

Sameer sir started pumping his cock even harder, bringing out groans from her and I was going mad I too wanted to shriek with his two fingers in my cunt.

“Accha lag raha hai na ?” Sameer sir asked in between his heavy breaths.

Sameer sir removed his fingers from my cunt and his palm was on my ass cheeks pressing them and I could sense Sameer sir increased his pace.

Mom’s moans also got louder and more frequent “ahhhhhh,…ohhhhhhhhh..ahhhhh…ohhhhh” she kept rambling

“Seema, aankh kholo” Sameer sir urged

“ohhhhhh…..ahhhhhh” Sameer sir gurgled as I could sense his movement was pretty hard and I knew my mom the new bitch of Sameer sir was enjoying it.

“ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jannnnn” Sameer sir moaned “Mazzaaa a rahhhh hai”

“ohhhhhh…haaaaaan…Sameerrrr”

“ohhhhhhhh…, mera lund se chudna achcha lag raha hai ?” Sameer sir asked

“ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……haaaaan…” Mom grunted

The depraved conversation was making my cunt ooze

“ohhhhhhhhhhhh…..mmmmmmmm Seemaaa mera ras nikalne wala hai” Sameer sir announced

“ahhhhhhhh dal deeee andhar” Mom replied and I was shocked and excited to hear my now widow mom enjoying my master and lover.

“Haaannnn…. Sameerrrr” Mom grunted

“ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..haan, Sameer”

“ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mera ras nikal raha leeeeee..mmmmmm … tere choot ke andar…ahhhhhhhhhhh” Sameer sir almost yelled and in fact his hands moved out of my ass

I could feel after that Sameer sir in fact removed my panties fully and told mom see I removed her panties and she is still sleeping.

Mom told him you had done what you want to do so let’s go back before I get disgraced in front of my daughter.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:13 PM