Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
But before Sameer sir could remove his cock from my mom’s cunt I rushed back to the room and I was in my bed as I was earlier in the same pose.

After 15-20 min I could see mom and Sameer sir coming inside my room. Sameer sir was near to me, “dekh jan bhola ta na kal subhe 9 – 10 baje talak nahi utegi, kuy tension le rahi ho”

I could feel his hand on my cheeks then moved his hands on my hands slowly till my palm. I was sleeping sideways. I could literally feel the musky smell of his cock.

Mom told him, “chal bhar jate is sone de”

Sameer sir told her, “rukh idhar a aur bait idhar”

“Sameer kay kar rahe ho”. I could come to know what was happening but I felt a naked body sitting right in front of me. I knew he had forcibly made mom sit in the bed. I also felt his leg next to mom and it was touching my knees.

“Chal mera lund choos, main aj tujhe tere beti ke samne chodunga”

“Sameer kay bhol rahe hoon”

“Seema jan mujhe naraz mat kar chala jaunga to wapis nahi aunga. Amrita ke samne aur sath mein kitni bar chodha tum dono ko”

“Tum bade …….mmmhhhhh” I could make out he might have shoved his cock in her mouth. I couldn’t believe mom who was 11-12 years elder to Sameer sir was dancing to his tunes.

I could hear Sameer sir grunt, “Ahhhhhhh aur chus meri jaan, jaise Amrita aur terko ek sath chodha ta waise jaldi meri pyari Smita randi ke sath tujhe chodnewala hoon, tub hi yehi chati hai na ahhhh aur chooooosssss dekh tere Smita ka jism kitna sexy hai tere jism jaisa” Telling the same I could feel his hands on my breast pressing them.

(I realized at that time Amrita mom and Sameer sir were again in a threesome just like I was with Amrita and Sameer sir. I was going crazier and crazier knowing all this new stuffs)

I couldn’t make out what was happening but found mom was sleeping next to me my back was against her as I was on the edge of the bed.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:12 PM