Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"Hmmmmmm Sameer hmmmmm", wailed Mom, as Sameer sir made her suck her own juices.

"Tere mein kuch to bat hai Seema jan" (this was yet another shock as from Aunty Mummy ji to Seema jan. I thought hell with it and hear mom say)

“Kuy”

“Sali tu janti hai main Amrita ko tere samne chodhta hoon aur main teri badi beti Smita jo vah pe so rahi hai use bhi randi jaise chodha hoon, tujhe yeh bhi pata hain main kuch aur ladkiyon ko bhi chodha teri Smita milne se pahele. Lekin kay kare tujhe chodhne mein jo bat hai, kisi mein nahi. Sali kitni bar chodha tere betiyonko itna sexy hai kasmse Seema main Reema ke sath shadi karne ke badle tujhe meri biwi bana chata hai. Kitna pyar karti hai tu mujhe se”

“Acha tujhe main apne beityon se bhi jayda achi lagti hoon”

Smiling, "dehkte jao mai tumhe kaise kaise chodtha hoon aj rat bar, tumhari choot ko kaise kaise mazzaa dehta hoon"

"Achhaaaa"

He lifted her legs over his shoulders and positioning his cock over her cunt.

"Oohhhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhh Sameeeerrrrr", moaned Mom, warily looking at him, anticipating his prick entering and stretching her wet cunt. With one shove he had pushed his prick-head in.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii uuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhh", moaned Mom, feeling the pleasure of her cunt being surged by his cock that I love more then anything.

“Maaza aa raha hai na jan Chut ko tasalli mil rahi hai na.”

“Hhhmmmmm ahhhhhh”

“Sali bahut din maine apne aap ko roka, tere rishatadoron ke wajse aaj puri bhadas nikalunga saali. Ahhh kya garam chut hai teri .Dekh kaise bhooke jaise mera lund khaa rahi hai teri chut”.

Sameer sir began pushing more and more of his cock into mom's willing and tight cunt. Sameer sir then started nibbling at her thick stubby nipples, while stroking her slowly with his prick.

"Oohhhh joorrrr ssssee jjoorr ssseee bahut uunnngghhh maazzaa aaaaa rraahhaaa hhaa ", said Mom, while lifting her buttocks to meet his powerful thrusts. (Right now I was beyond anything and was loving the sex act of a man and a women and I didn’t cared the women was my mother but loved the way Sameer sir was fucking her and came to know my mom was like me and Amrita too loved being fucked and was getting delirious with pleasure).

Sameer sir, now fucking her furiously, his balls slapping against her buttocks.

"Hhaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii uuuuunnnnnggggggggghhhhhhh ", wailed Mom in pleasure as this bastard rammed her powerfully.

Mom started biting his face, cheeks, hair anything that she could get her mouth too, as she wailed pleasurably to a shattering orgasm.

I could sense that as her hips just like the way I do was up and was trembling and came down and again hips moved up trembled and came down.

Seeing her in the throes of passion, Sameer sir withdrew his glistening prick and started playfully slapping her cunt with it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:11 PM