Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
But Sameer sir hushed her telling her “bahut dino ke bad tu mere samne ho, aur mein tujhe dekhna chata hoon tujhe chodt waqt”

(Gosh hearing this slut words I went mad knowing mom too was made and used to his slutty words)

He proceeded to insert his fingers in her cunt and slowly started finger-fucking her.

"Unnggh, uuunggh, Sameer meri jannnn oooouuuuuu", Mom moaned and hearing wonderful erotic voice I was wet and felt a slap on my face when I recollected she said to him JAN (lover).

What a double mouth women I thought of my own mother. She used to introduce him as his son to the whole world and even to our close relatives in functions and parties and now this words coming from her mouth. I was unable to hear.

"Unngghh, uunngghh", Mom moaned, as Sameer sir was giving her pleasure. He was expertly rubbing her clit with his thumb, while finger-fucking her.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh oouuuuuuuuiiiiiiiii mmmmaaaaaaaaaa" wailed Mom loudly as she was consumed by her own orgasm.

As she was having an orgasm, Sameer sir withdrew his dripping fingers and put them in Mom's wailing mouth, making her taste her own cunt juices.

(I was in no mood to know how he treats my mother as I knew Sameer sir was man who could make any women his whore no matter she was one hell of traditional orthodox women like my mom)
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:11 PM