Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
All crazy stuff was coming out of my head how could he betray my mother what kind of relationship is there and with mind thinking all nasty stuff my eyes were getting the visual treat of my wonderful beautiful mother who licked the underside of his prick-head, making Sameer sir moan with pleasure.

She was also feeling his heavy hairy balls with her tender hands as she began deep-throating him.

I didn’t think mother was so modern. My mother was just 16 or 17 year elder to me behaved like a teenager just like I saw Amrita first time with Sameer sir with all her workout she was a beautiful women.

I am seeing her beauty today as I could easily make out this wonderful women of 5.6 in height with normal body was my mother whom till date I had seen her as a mother and today I am seeing her as a different women who is sucking the same cock which I thought and still think belongs to my lover.

(Smita its very difficult to write what the hell was happening and I couldn’t express in words the double impact going on through me. It was just like getting stabbed or an heart attack what my father experienced just a month ago. But yes mother too had a early marriage she was young beautiful as you know how I and Amrita is you can wonder what my mother could look like. Just telling you whatever I could you see how to write the same)

Mom removed her mouth from his prick and started sucking and nibbling Sameer sir's balls. I know he had trained her well was it but natural every women loves sucking a dick was I thinking.

Sameer sir, removed her gown freeing her breasts and pressing playing and sucking them and I went mad seeing the same and seeing them I knew it was not the first time it seems they have being lovers for ages.

He removed of her petticoat making her stand. Sameer sir removed of her panties and bra and made her lay on the Diwan near the wall and I could see his finger was circling near her crotch might be near her cunt-lips.

I never understood why Sameer sir has not switched off the light in spite of mom telling him twice.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:10 PM