Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I just said “What” to which Amrita just nodded her head and told me to keep quiet. This is was really shocking and I blamed everything on me and my stupidity for all the things happening and going to happen.

Reema was just 19+ years old and Sameer sir was 29 year and suddenly my mind revolved and thought did he had sex with Reema too just like he had with me and Amrita. What was going on was beyond my belief.

After all the last rites of my dad I could see Mom was pretty much close to Sameer sir asking all his needs his breakfast lunch snacks dinner was everything from our house and mom cooked it personally.

It was almost a month after my father demises and that night I stayed with mom as all our guest left and Reema to have gone to my uncle’s place. My husband had gone to visit a relative with our son.

We both were alone. I had few problems as I was having acidity so after dinner mom and Sameer sir told to have me a glass of milk.

Mom had kept and in fact I hate milk and out of the blue as I tried to take the glass it got spilled luckily near the kitchen sink. Mom was in her bedroom and Sameer sir had gone to his flat. I just cleaned the mess and went to bed taking a Rantek which I had.

I went off to sleep I was not able to sleep and as I was going to sleep I could see my bedroom door getting pushed and what I saw was beyond my worst nightmare I was seeing.

Mom and Sameer sir walked in and I could hear them whisper to which Sameer sir told her, “gabroa mat mer jan (this words was like the worst gallias for me) subhe dus baje talak hame disturb nahi karegi. Strong dose diya sleeping tablet ka”.

I was shocked to hear that I couldn’t understand my mom get trapped with Sameer sir when she told the world that she had three daughters and a son.

I was disturbed I didn’t know what to do. Hearing what Sameer sir said I kept my eyes closed tightly and my ears were open to hear whatever they said.

I couldn’t believe they were speaking like lover I couldn’t believe what was happening I thought it was dream.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:09 PM