Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
November 15th 2007 I went to USA. I wanted to meet Sameer sir but he was not ready to meet me at all.

Out there in USA my life was hell thinking of the man I loved most. We did get some good contract we were based in California and did get few direct contract for the company and Sameer sir was pretty busy with his work and I knew most of the time Amrita was out there with him in the office.

Once he was even fucking her as I called them and that didn’t stop them as they continued fucking coming to know it was me on the other side. I was wet just hearing the voice of Amrita grunting and sir gutter slamming only to know that he was fucking my sister.

Days months flew but in spite of everything I missed the animalistic sex with Sameer sir I missed him a lot no matter what.

We had to come back mid 2009 as Dad had a heart attack my dad couldn’t make it. It was very bad loosing father and he wasn’t that old. He was 53 years old when he expired. But first few days was saddened up and then when I noticed that mother was always with Sameer sir and out of the blue he has taken a flat of Mr. Mehta who was our neighbor 5 months back and no one told me about the same.

I didn’t know what all was going on and I was pissed off on Amrita also that she didn’t even told me anything about the same. I went mad when I saw Reema too be very close to Sameer sir. Sameer sir handled most of the situation very diplomatically with our so called relatives.

My mama (Uncle) wanted my mom to stay at his place which she denied as everyone was trying to get a grab of Dad’s properties including Jayesh Amrita’s husband who told the property should be split among the sisters.

But Sameer sir told that my father has not made any Property Will and all the properties including insurance and other stuffs was under my mother’s name. It could be her decision what she could do about the same.

There was lot of arguments when mom decided she could like to stay alone and on top of that when she told that it was her husband’s wish in fact my father’s wish that Reema should get married to Sameer sir.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:09 PM