Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I too had early morning sex right on the wedding day as we three in the bathroom at 4 in the morning. Sameer sir sucked us made us suck him and fucked Amrita right on her wedding day and later on he fucked me pouring his cum in our mouth twice.

We were already dead tired with the early morning fuck. The marriage was pretty long and we three were obviously tired because of the exercise we had early in the morning for more then 1 hour. The marriage was over Amrita was sent to her home with lot of crying and all that stuff.

Sameer sir too was there she hugged her too as everyone including her husband Jayesh was made to feel that they were inseparable brother and sister.

I didn’t knew what she said to him as she was crying but later on Sameer sir said to me, “Amrita is one hell of whore”. I didn’t understood what he meant by saying that later on came to know she was naughty as she someway touched his dick while he hugged her telling him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:08 PM