Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Sameer sir was sitting on the bed with Amrita on his lap and was busy tongue-kissing her, while pressing and playing with her smallish tits with his hands. I was left alone, standing and watching open-mouthed as they both were fondling each other.

Sameer sir had inserted his hand inside her slip and was tweaking her nipples. Soon he let go of her mouth and fastened his mouth on her hardened nipples.

Amrita was moaning loudly and was looking at me with glazed eyes. The table lamp next to the bed was on though the light was faint I could see her nipples stand erect and glisten with saliva as Sameer sir was now alternating sucking and biting at both her nipples, making my sister squirm and moan with pleasure and pain.

I could feel my own nipples hardening and my cunt juices oozing as my breathing grew heavy, seeing the erotic coupling in front of me as well back of mind I was disturbed if someone could find out what could happen.

Sameer sir then abruptly stopped and looked at me and said, “Isn't she sexy, kiss her”. I just moved in trance and on my own bent down and kissed my sister’s lips.

The other day he made me kiss her even her cunt but today it was different as I felt the sweet taste of my sisters lips as I felt another women even though she was my own sister.

I went mad as Amrita sucked in my tongue in her mouth and at the same time Sameer sir removed my towel and started fondling my breast as I was lip locked with my own sister.

After a while Sameer sir separated us and pushed me on the bed and removed of Amrita’s slip along with her panties.

Amrita parted my legs and I went mad when she buried her head in my cunt.

I didn’t knew what this two had planned but forgot everything when I felt Amrita’s tongue on my clit and she started licking it, while pushing two of her fingers in my cunt and I have to grunt “uuunnggh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”.

Sameer sir’s hand came on my mouth as I wailed with pleasure and to a shattering orgasm. However Amrita was still not done as she now continued to eat my wet cunt and push her own tongue in my cunt to taste and lick my cum.

I was dumfound to know what Amrita was into.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:07 PM