Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
His lips were on mine and we kissed for a few seconds and at the same time he was undoing my knot of the Salwar. As he removed the knot he turned me and made me bend and lifted my Kurta up.

Suddenly, I gasped as Sameer sir's hands slid up on my legs and were on my buttocks. I wanted to turn and look back but didn’t had the courage to stop him, there was a soft rustle, a snap and then I bit my lower lip and felt dizzy with excitement.

I could sense he had removed his thick long hard cock and it was pressing on my buttocks and thighs.

He just pushed my panties sideways and his cock was moving on my cunt.

I was afraid doubled up excitement as Sameer sir is going to fuck me with more then 2 dozens of my relatives including my mother father sister husband all around me.

The heat was intense and overpowering. His cock pressed on my cunt-lips. His hands pushed my Salwar under my arms and roved over my breasts.

They were hard and swollen with excitement, nipples were erect. I held still and bang the heat of his cock burst into my cunt and muffled controlling the pain and pleasure.

My head snapping up, face contorting in an explosion of pleasure. His cock surged powerfully into my wet cunt and his fingers crushed my breasts.

Sameer sir fucked me a more then 1000 times, but I was feeling very different and the pleasure was un-explainable.

My head swam with excitement I was being fucked that too in my own house with 20-30 relatives around.

Sameer sir flexed his buttocks and his hot, hard cock drove deeper into her cunt. I gasped and moaned out, as my cunt contracting and convulsing frantically on his cock.

"Ohhhh fuck yes!" Sameer sir gasped softly. "Ohhhhh yes! Ohhh god fuck you Smitaaaa ahhhh you are realllly my whorrreee I loveeee youuuu yes ahhhhh"

He pushed his cock deeper and deeper into my cunt and then began to rock his hips swiftly, running it greedily in and out of my flesh. I gasped and grunted lightly, rocking back and forth under him.

His cock felt wonderful today. Faster and faster he went, plunging into my sodden cunt-flesh. I began to orgasm helplessly.

Sir gasped, flinging his head back, holding my hips and jerking my cunt up and down on his shaft, squeezing my breasts feverishly. His cries rang in my ears.

"Ohhh uhhh yes uhhhh ohhh uhh *hanh* ... uhhh ... c'mon Smita take it! Aur leee ahhhh Ohhhh uhhh yes!"

His thighs slapped softly on my buttocks as his cock sawed rhythmically in and out of my cunt.

Sameer sir’s hand had mashed my hips and I know he was going to cream me any moment. He drove his cock deep in my cunt, ramming himself into my cunt as I moaned in joy as I felt the sharp sting of his spoot in my cunt-flesh.

At the same time Amrita rushed and seeing use, “wow bhaiya what a scene and you better hurry up, Tai daddy is looking for you” But I was in a different world as sir was stilling shooting his sperms in my cunt and his jerks was were short one as his cock spitted his cum in my cunt he could wait and again yet another jerk a little bit of his cock shooting in another jab of his cum in my cunt.

We stood in the same way for a few more minute and slowly, he eased himself and pushed himself behind.

I still stayed bent as I was holding the bed post, panting and gasping with excitement, my body burning with lust.

At last, I straightened and turned to face them and seeing his cock still hard he just told to go not to make my dad wait.

I went mad as I was tying my salwar Amrita was already in her feet sucking of his cock in delight.

I rushed out of Amrita’s room as I was in the wash room Amrita too joined me telling me what a guy he is.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:06 PM