Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
The next 5 days went horrible for me with my Sameer not responding me but also found that Amrita had some good time with Sameer sir and I was in pain not because Amrita had a good time only because Sameer sir forgot me and I was thinking as if he had forgotten me for ever.

It was a day before the mehndi when all of us where in the house and I was very much excited as Sameer sir was going to stay with us for the next 5 days.

Sameer sir had helped financially taking loan to give it to dad as he was short of money with the huge dowry and being married to wealthy family all the expenses we had to bore which was costing a bomb to my dad and I don’t know what Sameer sir did but Dad was with all praises to him and mom to loved him more as none of our relative came to our rescue other then Sameer sir

Even all the hall booking and the food and the decoration renting car was done by Sameer sir has he had lot of good contacts and he used all of them with lots of discounts which gave some relief to Dad or else the expenses could have increased by another 4-5 lak depending on the grooms family’s demand.

I knew I had to make sir happy so when we were deciding who could stay where as we took another flats which were vacant in our apartment so that our guest could stay.

We were just making a list when Sameer’s sir name came and Dad told that he should be gone good place as he had done lot of stuff.

So I jumped to the plan of Reema’s my youngest sisters’ bedroom as we had converted the balcony to a small bedroom where Reema my younger sister use to sleep.

That room we made was in fact an open gallery connected to the kitchen and to the other bedroom which was of youngest sister Amrita.

It could be safe for him to be there as that portion wasn’t easily accessible because first we had to pass through the kitchen where we had all our stuffs extra gas cylinder sack of rice wheat and also a small open portion was kept where our washing machine was kept.

One good thing once the kitchen door was closed no body could wander down there and it had had door from the kitchen gallery and another door opened right in front of Amrita’s room.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:05 PM