Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
As we were on the way Amrita was already getting excited to have sex with Sameer sir in our own house and she told me to be calm as everything will be alright and she told me she will help me in the same after all she is excited to get fucked again and again by Sameer sir.

Reached home and Amrita left spoke to mom a bit and went back to my flat. I was totally drained out with emotions and forgot the pleasure I received very differently with my very own sister joining in the act.

But still I felt what I got was incomplete sex and now on top of that this new stuff of finding out how Sameer sir will be fucking Amrita in our house with everyone around from Mehndi to bidai was killing me. Is he really crazy

(But I know Sameer sir is crazy and he always love to do stuff in a different way. Once after a late night movie he dropped me home all the way finger fucking me, he wanted me to fuck me. I told he can come in as there was no one. But he made me suck his cock in the parking and later on took me on the open terrace on the 7th floor and fucked me. He loved excitement adventure rather then just plain sex and because of him I loved it too. In fact we had gone to Sinhagad Fort many times with office staff but he somehow managed to get me from the crowd and twice he even fucked me at the far end of the fort. I think so its called Konkan darwaza there is small place from villager go down to the nearby village)

I had brought food from my moms place so as I was going to keep in the Refrigerator I just saw the coins on the top of the Refrigerator. I saw the coins and again the bad thoughts came into my mind.

I was in two minds and I felt as if I split into two speaking to my Antaratma or my Inner spirit.

I felt as one of me was telling didn’t you knew after knowing why you tossed knowing what was the result why did you have to go.

The next one of me was telling you knew what happened in those 13 months with Sameer sis, did you ever felt though he treated you bad but still loved you and gave you everything what you never got till then.

All this double thought was making me mad.

Till yesterday everything was ok was what I though but today its like way different. He fucked my sister he has taken everything from me and now from my sister Amrita and now he wants to enjoy or have sex with us in our own house with all those guests around.

Seeing the coins I was fighting with myself and just grabbed those coins and threw out of the windows and few of them fell on the kitchen sink making that tingling noise only made me cry like anything not knowing is this madness or I am just crazy for that one guy.

The coin toss was a proof that it was my wrong call.

To be frank I knew myself very well. I wasn’t crazy for any other guys. In fact few of my friends (boys) did trying to arouse me.

Even some even went on to the extent of telling don’t you get bored of yourself with Mahesh in US not able to take care of your sex life and so on. Some where even Mahesh’s friend

But not even 0.1% I never felt like I was missing anything but with Sameer sir it was different and knowing he is beast I don’t know why I loved him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:03 PM