Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
He fucked our mouth for another 2-3 min and when he was about to cum made both of our tongues out and he came in our mouth.

Amrita immediately kissed me and this was yet another different thing kissing my sister with was creamed with the guy who fucked us like bitches.

We had a nice bath, dressed and were about to leave as Amrita had to meet Jayesh.

We changed and Amrita and I left the place around 2 in the afternoon. But while were leaving sir grabbed both our hairs and told Amrita first that whatever happened here doesn’t mean that she has to change in front of mom and dad as he knew her childish behaviors.

Then when it came to me, “Well Smita I told you to do two things to be my slut again”

I told “yes sir anything”

“Well my second thing next week I will be in your house you know Uncleji has told me to stay with you guys from her Mehndi to her Bidai”.

Sameer sir saying that he again started grinding his hips on Amrita, telling her “I could have stayed till your chudai too Amrita”.

Amrita said, “that could be wonderful making Jayesh stand at the edge of the bed and you fucking me”

“You bitch don’t tempt me I could surely do that”

With their naughty talk forgot the main talk but Sameer sir never forgets to humiliate me after that and he again told me, “I want you to make sure that I get what I want you got it”.

I was afraid to that and I knew sir was going to stay in our house at my dad’s place during Amrita’s wedding but what he is asking is out of question.

I just said, “but sir” and before I could complete there was slap on my face but Amrita told, “wow that could be really wonderful bhaiya and I know my wonderful Smita tai will help us”

“Look she is smarter then you”

I didn’t had any words and I said “ok sir I will try my level best”

“Bitch you are not going to try you are going to make it happen and I am going to fuck my new whore so much before she is with her husband right Amu”

Wow I said a new name Amu from her new lover I said to myself.

They both kissed putting me in a lot of stress and pain forgetting all the pleasure what I had minutes ago.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:02 PM