Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I was gasping for air and my eyes were closed. I could hear Amrita saying “Ohhh bhaiya kay mast dheek rahe hoo”.

When I opened and looked she was kissing him which was smeared by cunt juices along with her.

He turned on the shower with full force, soaped both of us rubbing our breast cunt, ass and where he wanted. Amrita too soaped him, Sameer sir told me get another glass of beer and I went out to get his glass of beer.

When I went in the bathroom with the glass of beer, Sameer sir had made her sit on a small table and was breast fucking her soapy body.

I gave the glass to Sameer sir and he was drinking as well as moving up and down her chest with his cock between her breasts.

He gave me the glass and started finger fucking me. He reached down and Amrita held his long thick cock guiding it to down. Sameer sir started to rub his cock on her pussy as he was bending a bit to adjust himself.

Then after sometime of rubbing his cock on her cunt he pushed his cock head into the creamy folds of her cunt. He kissed her and his prick slowly penetrated in her cunt.

It was difficult for him to adjust so he picked her up and made her stand and lifted her leg and entered his thick cock into her hot cunt as he slowly pushed further and further into her.

Sameer sir’s chest crushed down on her breasts. He bit and licked her neck. His hands were on her ass guiding the movement of her cunt just the way he wanted it.

In seconds Sameer sir had the entire length of his prick up in her cunt and then he began to establish a slow in and out fucking rhythm.

Amrita immediately responded to the same and both her legs were on his hips and her arms pulled him down closer and closer on top of her. He fucked her for a long time and made her cum how many times she only knows.

Then he turned towards me, he brought me in front of Amrita and entered his cock from behind in my cunt. My nipples were crushing into Amrita’s breast.

I was moaning and squirming in passion now, screaming "Yes sirrrr ahhhhh fuckkkk meee fuckkkk meeee” Amrita too was giving me nice time, by moving her hand all over my wet body.

Sameer sir was fucking me real hard and I was grunting like anything and I came already twice with his hard fuck and he let me go.

He made me and Amrita go down on our knees and started fucking our mouth first mine and then her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:02 PM