Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
After talking to Jayesh I and Amrita were in the bathroom. We both were nude under the shower. Amrita told me she was sorry for what all happened and was rubbing my back, and we were talking what had just happened, and she was also excited how Sameer sir fucked.

Suddenly Sameer sir opened the door he was just in his shorts with a glass filled with beer in his hand and cigarette in his other hand.

He was watching us as after seeing him Amrita purposely was rubbing my breast telling him “Bhaiya ap bhi join ki jiye”

In fact seeing us his cock has already made a tent in his shorts, Amrita looking at it said ‘what’s that’. He smilingly said “Kay”.

She had a mug in her hand filled with water. I went mad what she did she threw the mug of water on his shirt telling him, “that one”.

Amrita was behind me, Sameer sir came very close to me and I was shit scared what this mad girl had done. As I knew I never did hanky panky things with him.

He took a puff of his cigarette and blew it on my face and taking a gulp of beer in his mouth pulled her towards him. He gave the glass of beer to me to hold and pushing his hand between her legs telling, “thodi dher pahle yeh pe kay tha wohi hai”

Amrita pushed her hand inside his shorts and removed his cock and it was rock hard and looking at me told me, “Smita tai Jayesh koh phone karke bholo meri tabyat theekh nahi hai”

I said “what”

She moved his cock and told me, “iski chodh ke jane ke liye dil nahi kar raha hai bhaiyaaa”. Sameer sir had put his finger from behind in her ass or her cunt.

Sameer sir spanked her ass and told, “meri chinal jadh phudak mat, thu meri randi lekin tumhara pitaji yani mere Unclji ka nam kabhi karab kiya dono ko jan se mar dunga”

Grabbing her in his arms told, “waise bhi aur do gante tujhe aram se kush karke baje dunga”

He grabbed me with his other hand as he threw the cigarette out of the bathroom window and he held both of us. I started to feel more better after the humiliation I face few hours back by him.

Amrita held his cock Sameer sir smiled and said ‘you love that isn’t it’. Amrita was rubbing his cock on my cunt and Sameer sir held my breast, squeezed and pinched my wet soapy naked tits.

He then kept his hand on my head making me go on me knees before him. I looked at him holding his cock in my hands and began stroking it. I ran my fingers up and down his hard cock shaft.

Then slowly, my tongue touched the underside of his cock. I licked his cock from his cock head to its root and back to his cock head. I just looked up to and felt happy as groaned “ahhhh Smitaaaaa”

I saw Sameer sir was pressing Amrita’s breast and they both were tongue kissing each other. He just moaned and yes ‘mmmhh fuccckkinng greeaattt’.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:01 PM