Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Few moment later Sameer sir made me lie down and mounted Amrita on top of me in a 69 position and he started fucking her cunt right on my face and I could feel his balls rubbing my forehead nose lips face and I was going crazy when Amrita has undone my panties and started to suck me.

Within few second I had my desperate orgasm as Amrita lips were on my cunt lips and her tongue deep in my cunt. I went mad like hell and the friction on top with new odor of Amrita’s cunt and sir dick as excited me like hell.

After a long time sir started to cum and I could see his cum oozing out of her cunt and sir made me lick her cunt and my cock at the same time.

I had yet another orgasm as Amrita was finger fucking my cunt rapidly as she had orgasm and in desperation was licking and finger fucking me real hard which made cum again.

I was so relaxed licking her cunt and sir’s cock for quite some time till we heard Amrita’s cell ring.

It was Jayesh her heart was racing and she was breathing heavily and when we got up her face was smeared with my cunt juices but mine was doubly worst which was smeared with both their cums.

Sir told Amrita not to take the phone and gave it to me telling me to tell him that she is in the toilet or something and told Amrita to control her breathing or he will get suspicious what the hell she was doing. Before I could pick up the cell stopped ringing.

Jayesh called her up again and told him she wasn’t there as she is taking a bath. But my bitchy sister was sucking Sameer sir cock as I was talking to her could be new husband. Amrita called him and they fixed up their meeting.

(Smita there were lot of gutter slamming from Sameer sir and lot of grunting from both of us but it was really difficult to write and remember the same, so just wrote what happened. He fucked us again both of us this time giving us the pleasure and making us do we never thought could happen)
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:01 PM