Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I didn’t bothered what he was doing with Amrita I didn’t want him to leave me and I was so mad for him why I didn’t know.

When noodles were prepared I went out to tell him the same and what I saw didn’t shock me but I wanted the same.

I saw, Amrita was on the couch and he was on top of Amrita, fucking her gradually. I walked towards them and stood behind the couch.

My eyes immediately went to their crotches.

I was again going crazy seeing Sameer sir’s dick was pistoning in and out of Amrita's cunt, it was beautiful and exciting to see the same and my eyes couldn’t get off the same. Amrita was lying on her back, fully naked, her eyes were half closed, as if in a trance.

But when she heard me approach, she looked into my eyes, and I looked into hers. She gave me a light smile as if she was happy to tell me she was in heaven and thanked me for the same with her eyes.

I stood there for a few minutes, watching their love making and I just stood there, watching him fuck her. Sameer sir fucked her harder, he finally looked at me and said “why are you standing there come here” telling the same he lifted Amrita’s head and told me to sit and take her head on my lap.

I walked around the couch and sat and sir let Amrita's head go off and it fell on my lap and within second her head started rubbing on my thighs as sir started fucking her.

Amrita looked up at me, as she was feeling good and sir’s hand came on my breast and started squeezing it.

He literally tore of my blouse buttons and I was exposed and my right breast was sucked by my own sister and my left breast was sucked by sir and I was going mad with sir’s weird idea.

Sammer sir at the same time was fucking her hard and his right hand went inside my sari between my legs and I parted my legs and he started to finger fuck me as he was fucking Amrita.

This went on for a while. Amrita was full on with her grunting and I too was moaning as sir had entered two of his fingers and I was oozing out.

After some time sir got up and he sat on Amrita’s face and made her suck his balls and told me to suck his cock.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:00 PM