Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
“Shut up you are no way going to create any scene in your house and upset Uncleji (my day) and if you did that I will thrash you. First you don’t tell anything and now you tell you wont go”

“Sir but please don’t keep me away from you, I know I am going to US but cant leave after knowing you had broke your relationship with me. I cant please sir don’t leave me”

Sir got up and told, “leave my legs”

“Sir please don’t leave me I love you”

My tears didn’t matter to him I never cried so much in my life. He was telling me to leave his legs and then he gripped my hairs telling, “abhe chod na I need to pee”

I left his legs and he was about to leave for the toilet but after 3-4 steps he turned back and looked at me telling me, “Ok two condition I will keep you as my slave and whore crawl and come and here”

I crawled no matter he has made me lot of stuff before but I was so happy to do anything in front of anyone no matter my younger sister was looking at me.

As I was near him he told the first thing he looked at Amrita and told me, “I am going to pee in your mouth and not a drop should fall down” I was shocked to hear the same he is telling me to drink his pee fully.

(That’s a different issue while having sex in the bathroom he had pee on me many a times on my body on my face but never made me drink it. He also made me pee on his body and face many a times so that wasn’t new at all but to drink all his pee was too much)

I didn’t even looked at Amrita and just kneeled as he opened his towel and his semi erect dick was waiting for me.

He shoved his cock in me and started to build his pressure Amrita was shocked but she didn’t knew I was beyond shameful for anything to be his slut.

Sameer sir started to pee and I made sure I gulp at as soon as it started to fell in my mouth and made sure it didn’t drop.

It was good that he too controlled and his pee too was not in full force. Once it was over he kept on fucking my mouth for some time.

But later on he let me go Amrita was behind me and sir hand was inside her kurta finger fucking her and kissing her. I was engrossed as I badly needed Sameer sir cock anywhere and I enjoyed sucking it.

He pulled me up and sir kissed me and told me to make noodles for all of us. I quickly rushed to the kitchen to do the same.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 06:00 PM