Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Sameer sir went out just in a towel and Amrita hugged me and thanked me but I was depressed to which she told not to worry he is a guy who will surely love to fuck us both.

I went out and sir was out in the living room on the couch having his beer and I stood next to him asking him if he needs anything to eat so that I can cook for him.

Sir looked at me, “well Smita tera kam to huwa, I got a new whore and you have just relieved yourself by placing my dick in your sister cunt. She is hot too and I love bitches”. I said “sir what”

He told me, “you can leave now, your work is over and you have given your replacement go and enjoy US”

“Sir you cant do that to me, I love you how can you be so mean, you told me if I get Amrita you will still love me”

I was begging him as my husband has left me so grave danger has come to life we had our conversation and Amrita joined and seeing me cry told him, “Come on bhaiya mere bahen ko mat tarso. Because of her I am with a wonderful man like you”

Sir slapped her not hard but lightly but it was slap. Amrita was blind and shocked for a moment and he told her, “look bitch don’t tell me what to do, she was bitch and you got replaced so you have to do what I tell you to aur mujhe mat samjha kay karne ka yeh kay nahi karne ka”

I was surprised to see Amrita kissing him telling, “sorry bhaiya I wont do that mistake again, I am your slave and I wont do anything to hurt you” then looking at me she said, “sorry Smita tai I don’t want to disobey my wonderful lover”

I was crying looking down as I had lost everything. Amrita whispered something in Sameer’s ear to which Sameer sir said to me, “come on Smita don’t be a pussy I am not your husband I am relieving you in fact you should be happy. But past 13 months you were such a whore that you were never going to leave me and want to be slut for the rest of your life”

I held his legs telling him, “Sir I don’t know why I am feeling so bad I love you I cant live with you”

He grabbed my hairs telling, “maderchod randi what the fuck you are going to do in US as it is you are going to leave this city for the next 1-2 years”

“Sir I wont go”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 05:59 PM