Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Thinking the same knowing how it feels and how many times he spurted his hot jizz in my cunt and even yesterday the way he fucked me after a long time was wonderful.

Before I could go into my own fantasy I could hear Amrita grunting, “Hhaaaaaannnnnnnn bhaiiiyyyyaaaa itssss heavvvvennnnnnn ahhhhhh Smitttta lovvveee youuuuu ohhhh yaaaa dall tera pani teri ahhhhh yesssss”

She kissed him taking her fill fully from my lover boss or whatever and telling him, “Aajke baad teri yeh chinal bahen teri gulam hai bhaiya. Jee bharke mujhe chodte raho. Aajke baad meri chut hamesha tare lund ke liye tarasti rahegi raja.”

I was saddened they finished and Sameer sir didn’t even think about me and I was standing like a fool seeing them.

Sameer sir pulled up a bit “Kyon randi, maaza aaya? Tere bhaiya ke lund teri choot mein, Teri garam choot to thandak mila ki nahi meri pyari chinal?”

Amrita too loved it obviously “Haan mare bhaiya, mein kab se soch rahi ti ke apke mast lund mujhe chodhe aj sat sal lage woh bhi apke lund se chudi to aur bhi acha laga aur mai apse yeh waada karti hoon ki jab tak ap chahega mai apse chudwati rahungi din mein rat mein raste pe kahi bhi meri jan kasam se ufff talak nahi karungi. Yahan tak ki agar ap chaiye to mai shadi bhi cancel kardungi aur apki randi banke rahungee. Aaj ke baad mai apki randi banke rahungi aur har kaha manungi”. I was stunned to hear that as she has crossed 10-15 steps ahead of me to excite him

Sameer sir looking at me told me, “Isko bhole asli randi nah ki tarah jab teri jee main dil kholke chudwa liya aur tujhe chodke kush karnewal teri liye gair bana diya tere life ke decision lethe waqt”

I was into tears and Amrita too got up and was on her knees and hugged him telling him, “Shhh bhaiyaaa jane doo mere bahen pe itna ghusa mat karo, mein to iski yeh Ehsaan mein zindagi bhar nahi bhoolugi. US jane ka decision uska nahi tha Papa ne zabrdasti ki use”

No matter in the last 13 month I was with Sameer sir I was always quiet never was so talkative even while having sex but Amrita was a real slut and I was afraid Sameer sir will forget me for ever.

(P.S.:- One thing which I didn’t know at that time was that Amrita too had a huge crush on Sameer sir which I came to know later on. She even fantasized about him and when she came to know that she was going to replace me she also planned of seducing Sameer sir)
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 05:57 PM