Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
He had fucked me for more then a year almost daily in fact sometimes 3-4 times a day and yet he didn’t see me I existed.

Came back to senses as Sameer sir was powerfully fucking Amrita and her whole body was being shaken and those gorgeous breasts were flopping all over her chest as Sameer sir increased his strokes.

At that time Amrita grunted by my name telling

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SSSMMMMIITTTTTTAAAA HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE
IIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS FFFFFUUUUUCKKKKKKKGGGGG MEEEEEEEEEEE
SOOOOOO OOOOOOHHH UUUUUUNNNGHHHHHH OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM
MMMAAAAAAA SSSMIITTTTTAAA YYYEEE III LOOOVVVEEE YOUUUU MMMMMUJJHEEEE MEEERREEE BHHHHAAAIIIYYYAAA SEEEE CHOOODUUUUWWWWWANNEEEEEE HHHHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII UUUUNNNHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ", she yelled in passion as her body was gripped with another orgasm.

(SMITA HE IS FUCKING ME SO AHHH (OBIVOUSLY I KNEW THAT) SMITA I LOVE YOU MUJHE MERE BHAIYA SE CHUDWANE is what she said)

Amrita was looking at me in passion as her body rocked. Sameer sirs, withdrew his cock from the sweat covered body and his glistening cock now was out of Amrita's dripping cunt.

He then lightly slapped the moaning Amrita's buttocks, as they quivered under his touch, as he got off her.

He quickly flipped Amrita over on her stomach. He then raised her bums in the air and quickly pushed his hard cock into her cunt from behind. He then began fucking her doggy style.

Amrita's face was on the bed as were her breasts mashed against the bed, when she felt him entering her again. "AAAAHHHHH SOOOO NICCCCCEEEE AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH HHHHHUUNNNNNHHGHGHGHGHUUUUNNNNHHHHHHHHHHH", she wailed as this time he was very roughly and rapidly fucking her.

Sameer sir loved the hard way he fucks like a trip hammer and he was being very rough on her, thrusting fast and hard, making her bums jiggle with each stroke as he held her by her waist and pumped her rapidly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 05:55 PM