Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I could see Amrita’s cunt stretching to the limit and as I was thrilled in seeing I heard a loud moan from Amrita. "OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UUNNNNNNNGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH GNNNHNHNHNHNGNHNNN AAAHHHHHHH",
Amrita wailed as I could see her cunt lips stretch to receive his cock.

I had sex many a times with the same man and with the same cock. I was upset in the beginning but seeing the same cock in a different cunt which was deliciously stretched by Sameer’s sir cock made me think what could be my cunt looking like the same way as it stretched the shining cock going in and out excited me more.

This was what life was all about thought Amrita moaned with desire and sweet pain as Sameer sir was slowly but firmly pushing his cock inside her.

Sameer sir stretch her already parted legs further as Sameer sir was plugging her completely with his cock.

She raised and shook her buttocks, allowing him to put all his cock inside her as she now felt his hairy heavy balls against her buttocks. Sameer sir now began to stroke my little sister, by slowly withdrawing most of his glistening cock from her cunt and then slowly plugging her again.

Amrita was in seventh no eighth or whatever heaven she is in as I was in the same position 1000 times with him and I know how wonderful it is to spread my legs and get fucked by him.

Sameer sir began fucking her slowly. Amrita was moving her hands on his back and I knew she was natural might be her first time as she told but she was wonderful as she raised her buttocks and whimpered in ecstasy as he fucked her.

Sameer sir began stroking her harder and faster, Amrita lost all inhibitions and wailed in pleasure, behaving like a randi, egging Sameer sir on and on.

"Chhhoodooooo aahh aaaaaahhh aaaaahhh cchhooddoo aauuuurr jjoorrrrr oooouuuiiiiii mmmmaaaaaaaaaa aaauuuurrrrr jjoooorrrrrr ssseeeee oouiiiiiiii chooddddooooooooooo hhhhaiiiiiiii aaauuurrrrrrrrrr ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhaaaiiiiiiiii
mmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ungh ungh ahhh bhaiyaaa ungh ungh ungh ungh unghn unnnnnhhghhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

I could see Sameer’s cock going in and he pulled out I could Amrita’s cum pumping out and no doubt she was groaning harder as she series of orgasms by the powerful stroking she was receiving.

Amrita’s breasts heaving and her whole body covered with a sheen of sweat as she wailed and came.

I felt bad as I was ignored as I was excited seeing the same but really felt bad as my own sister was getting fucked in front of me and the man I loved didn’t even bother to see me once as he pounded fucked my sister.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 05:54 PM