Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
When I saw Amrita’s kurta was already removed and she was in her panties which were soaking wet.

Sameer sir rubbed her wet panties using his thumbs, which elicited a loud gurgling moan from Amrita who was still holding on to him tightly, and with her other hand firmly wrapped around his fully erect cock.

Seeing her holding on to his cock with her small hands and gurgling, Sameer sir asked her, "Kay re Amrita tu mujhse chudwane mein tere bahen se bhi jayda baichan hai ", telling her he continued rubbing her swollen cunt-lips over her soaking panties.

"uunnhhhhh ooooohhhh gggnnhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh hhhhaaainnnnnn mmmujjjheeee ccchhhoooddddoooo ppplllllleeesesssssss bhaiyyyaaas mmujheeeeee chhhodddoo oooooohhhhhhh apne mereee sapnnneee meinnnn meriii jamkeeee chudai kiii hai, apke bareeee mainneeee hameeessshhhaaa sochitttiii rahttiiii ahhhhhhh bhaiyyaaaa chhoooddoooooo oooohhh
Ajjj hakeeet mein chodhaaa uuuuuunnnnggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", Amrita wailed, going mad as he was finger fucking her and rubbing her clitoris.

Sameer sir then removed Amrita's wet panties as she again gripped him, raising one leg at a time to assist him in removing her panties. Now she was totally naked.

Sameer sir again with his thumb gently but firmly rubbed her clit, eliciting a loud moan from Amrita as she buried her face on the pillow as her knees were quivering with desire.

Sameer sir looked at me telling me “come here” I was still dressed and as excited to be near him thinking he will undress me. He told me to hug me from behind I did and he placed my hands on his cock which made burn and he pulled Amrita’s leg and told me to shove his dick in her cunt telling me, “chal idhar a aur apne bahen ke choot mere lund dal aur usko bhi meri randi bana aur tujhe aaisa lage ki teri behan teri wajah se chud rahi hai”

I held him from behind pressing my breast and held his cock and he parted her cunt with his fingers and holding my hands which was gripping his cock and moved around her cunt lips and gently stroking her clitoris.

Amrita wailed with desire "oooooooooooooooooooo bhaiyaaaaa EEEEEEee mmmujheeeeeeee chhoodoooooooo Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mmmmmmm mmmujjjjjjhhheeeeee ccchhhoooddddoooo”, she continued wailing and bucking her buttocks, wanting desperately to have Sameer sir's cock stretch and stroke her cunt.

Seeing her bucking and dripping, clearly in throes of orgasm, Sameer sir guided his cock head to her gaping cunt and gently pushed the head in and made me remove my hand and I could see as it slow started going in.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 05:54 PM