Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Amrita opened her mouth and Sameer sir roughly caught her by her neck and forced his big cock into her mouth.

I could see Amrita gag as she was forced to open her mouth wide to accommodate Sameer sir's cock.

Amrita’s mouth was fully stretched, but Sameer sir's larger part of the cock was still out.

Sameer sir now coaxing her telling her, “kay huwa meri naya rand ko paheli bhar lund mum le rahi ho, teri bahen to isko chusane mein expert hai”.

Amrita stopped telling him, “bhaiya mera to pahela sitting hai, training hote hi 4-5 din mein dekho apko bolne ke be jarurat nahi hai”.

Soon her mouth stretched enough to allow her to deep-throat him as Sameer sir was now mouth fucking her in a slow but firm manner. I was aroused by the sight of all this and my body was maddening didn’t knew what to do.

Amrita was now playing with the hairy balls of Sameer sir, massaging them and softly squeezing them.

Sameer sir moaned loudly as he was approaching ejaculation and stopped her telling, “ahhh rukh nah jaldi kay aj to tujhe tere bahen ke samne tujhe chodna bhi to hai ab bahut hua saali bahut chusna mera lauda ab is garam laude se teri chut mein bhi to dalne de, jo maza tujhe shadi ke bad milne wali hai aj tujhe wahi maza dunga Chal bedroom mein”.

Amrita was still holding his cock with her lips covered with her salvia which was dripping from her mouth telling him, “bhaiya jo karne ke hai karo”.

Sameer sir pick her up from the stool and begins tongue-kissing her mouth. Amrita has hugged him so tightly moving her hand all over his body as if he was his newly wedded husband.

Sameer sir lifted her in her arms and took her to her bedroom and I waited there in the bedroom going mad.

I heard him calling me after 5-6 min “Smitaaaa” I immediately rushed as in fact I too wanted to get fucked to be very frank.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 05:53 PM