Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
She had being scolded even dad raised her hand for the first time but dad was always nice he never beat us up and she was angry on me as he raised his hand on her and lot or restriction was put on her after that day.

Amrita also told her the same and turned in fact she kissed him and the kiss lasted for more then 2-3 min and I was angered and I was mad seeing the man I loved kissing my sister in such a passionate way.

This really angered me and at one time I felt like stabbing her with the kitchen knife that I could see near the kitchen table all bad things were running in my head.

But I could don’t do anything as I saw Sameer’s sir hands were kneading her buttocks and he was grinding his obvious bulge against her flat stomach.

His left hand was on her butt and his free right hand started feeling her breasts as the kissing continued. He moved his hands over and over her breast, making Amrita gurgle and grasp and moan as there mouth stuck together with lust and passion.

On finally breaking the kiss, I could see Amrita’s lips glistening with saliva and soft sighs escaping from her open mouth.

Amrita’s eyes bulged looking into his eyes and telling him " OOOOOH My Gawd, itsss so bigggg, bhaiyaaa".

I couldn’t believe Amrita’s hand was inside his towel holding his dick for more then 15-20 min and I was standing like a fool seeing all this.

Amrita turned and looked at me came near me so close, “Sorry sister I am so wrong with you I love you”. Saying this Amrita’s hands were on my face and brushed my lips lightly and I went mad when my own sister kissed my lips as we were lover and I couldn’t even resist as I was already heated up with what I was seeing.

I could taste Sameer sir’s masculinity in her kiss.

I didn’t know what happened when she stopped kissing me told me “I love you and thank you for being my Sameer bhaiya’s whore. I know anyone could love to be his whore".

"If you weren’t his whore I couldn’t be here today. I love you” telling that she again hugged Sameer’s sir telling him, “bhaiya I am your whore dasi bitch whatever, give me whatever you gave to Smita. I am ready for anything”

Sameer sir was fondling her tits from outside her Kurta and removed it and also removed her bra and he bend his head to suck them off.

Soon he started nibbling and biting Amrita’s breast and tits. Who else could know how great sucker he was and what it feels other then me and I was standing and watching him do to my sister.

Amrita was moaning, "OOOOOOOOOHHHHH AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OO HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNAAAA ", she wailed in passion. Sameer sir was giving her sweet pain and pleasure as he continued biting and vigorously sucking her nipples.

Her nipples had become taut and red, wet with his sucking constantly.

Having tasted her heaving beauties to his hearts content, Sameer sir finally got up. I could see my sister’s breasts heaving and covered with saliva, there were a lot of reddish marks were Sameer sir had indulged in vigorous sucking of her breasts.

Sameer sir removed his towel and threw it on me I went mad instantly seeing his wonderful cock which had fucked me several times sucked by me several time but still it looks as fresh for me as I have seen it for the first time.

Sameer sir made Amrita sit on the chair and she need no invitation as she caught hold of Sameer sir's cock on her own and had opened her mouth with her tongue darting out to taste the bulbous head of his cock.

Amrita was feeling his growing hardness and I knew Sameer sir was now sure that my sister Amrita would be an easy lay, and he would have the time of his life fucking her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 05:52 PM