Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
I almost felt a heart attack when he said, “Kuy Smita batao apni Amrita tum mere kaun hoon aur tum ne aj Amrita ko kuy lekhe ayi hoon?”

My eyes almost were into tears and my face fully saddened up not knowing what to tell. But seeing Amrita eyes literally closed and I knew my sister is like me she had fallen into his trap and was enjoying Sameer sir’s dick in her hand.

“Sir please”

She opened her eyes when sir stopped pressing her breast and forwarded his hand telling me to come near him.

I was close to them and could feel heavy breathing of my sister Amrita.

Sameer sir pressed my breast in one hand and on other hand he was already pressing Amrita’s breast and grunted with his usual animalistic gutter slam words, “Behanchod, kya maal hai dono behne, kasam se aaise besharam aur chudasi behne dekhi nahi kabhi”

He moved his hands down on Amrita’s crotch and biting her ears told her, “Amu teri yeh Badi behan meri randi hai, aur khod hoke meri randi bani hai”.

Amrita was moaning and telling “Ahhh bhaiyaaaa kay bhole rahe hoon”

Sameer sir was playing with her cunt on top of her Salwar and continued arousing her and disgracing me, “Aur aj tujhe mere hawle kiya janti hai kuy”

“Kuy bhaiya”

“Thak jab meri yeh randi US chale jayegi thu meri randi bane ke roj mujhse chudwale aur jaise yeh meri dasi bane ke thi itne dino thak thu aj se meri dasi bane”

“Teri sati savitri bahen meri randi hai aur ajse tuh bhi meri randi hai.Maa ki chut teri is badi behan ko mai pichel ek sale se chod raha hoon aur itna chodta hoon usse ki teri yeh maderchod behan meri randi meri gulam baan gaye hai. Mare kehne pe hi usne tujhe mujhse chudane ur uske replacement ke liye tujhe aj lekhe ayi hai”

Whatever coming out of his mouth was like a venom but Amrita was cool as she was stuck to Sameer sir with no regrets what he told.

He told her what all happened from the rainy day as he told what happened on the day when I came to office on that rainy day and how we had sex. I was in a state of shock not able to think what Sameer sir was doing out here.

Above all he also told what the offer he gave me how I accepted it to be his whore and his replacement she has to be his whore.

Amrita looked at me and said, “You are so bad Sali I am ashamed to call you my sister, tu kuch bhi kar sakthi apne apne apko chudwane you are ready to be whore, I hate you”

Sameer sir hugged her from behind and told, “what happened why are you angry with my bitch what did she do to you”

Amrita didn’t bother as he was hugging her from behind tightly and feeling all her body and Amrita told her what I was.

In fact I was just being cautious as she was hanging around with any guys and once even told dad in fact that was when we were pretty young.

I was just married and she was young and I found her kissing with one of her college friend who was her senior. I thought it was bad at that time and told dad.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 05:52 PM