Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
As his fingers were in my mouth Sameer sir asked her, “Amrita you are going to get married so did you had any boyfriend?”

Amrita blushed and was dumb for a few second and we both looked at her and she said, “is this between us” he nodded “yes”

She said “Yes had one and half”

Sameer sir “Hmm that means you had sex with one and the other one nothing”.

Amrita nodded and said, “no bhaiya I didn’t had full fledge sex”

“Then”

“Hmm I had kissed one guy and the other guy explored and we had oral sex but bhaiya why is this important”

Sameer sir “yes that’s a good one, tomorrow if your ex boy friend forces on you and blackmails you knowing you are married and if he brings any harm to our company that could be bad to our company isn’t it”.

“On top of that we are going International because of your Jija and your sister”

“Yes that’s true” Amrita said

He came back to the hammering topic again, “How often did you meet? Was he in college? “

“Yes, he was in college Sameer bhaiya, we meet twice or thrice a week.”

“How long you had oral sex with him?”

“For about 5 months”.

“Why just 5 months in college and didn’t he fucked you”

Her eyes bulged when he said those words

I was wondering what’s going on and Amrita too was open with all his question and I felt does she started to come to know everything what I was into or is that sir is so charming that she has fallen for it in front of me her elder sister.

I wondered she is going to get married just within few days in fact I calculated within 11 days and today she is standing in front of man who is like a brother to her and sucked his finger of in a erotic way.

Sameer sir said “come on Amrita, what happened why didn’t it progressed didn’t you like him or what”

“Bhaiya he was in hostel and we couldn’t get a decent place where we could be together”

“Hmm. Where do you spend time generally?

“In theatres or in college lekin bhaiya what I have to do out here”

Sameer sir asked her directly “have you sucked your boyfriends cock”. She blushed and said yes. He held her hand and boldly took it inside his towel making her hold his cock.

I could see Amrita’s back towards me and her legs going weak. She gave pleasurable moan, “ahhhh so hot bhaiyaaa”.

Sameer sir came to know something and turning her towards me he told her, “Well there is nothing to hide from you now”

Sameer sir turned her towards me and was seducing her playing with her pressing her breast and grinding his dick on her ass.

Her right hand was still behind might be holding his dick inside his towel.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 05:51 PM