Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Sameer sir told her, “to anyone special”. Amrita nodded telling him no one special.

At that time I noticed that Sameer sir crotch was right behind her ass and my eyes fell as I saw Sameer sir move his hips a bit directly on Amrita’s ass slowly.

He was telling her, “isko is tarah hilaya to chaiye ka sawad or badti hai” he was moving a spoon on the vessel where the tea was kept to boil he whispered in her ears and she giggled looking back at me and sir’s left hand was on her stomach.

He was moving the spoon on his right hand and Amrita was not making any move and on top of that as Sameer sir was telling something in her ears and his small his movements on her ass shocked me as Amrita was enjoying the same.

Sameer sir told me to toast some bread and I could see Sameer sir erect tool protruding like a pole in his towel on top of that he was adjusting the same looking at me.

Amrita asked, “bhaiya meri behan Smita exactly kay kam karti hai apke gahr mein office mein”.

Her nipple impressions could clearly be seen over her bra cups and that proved certainly she was entertained by Sameer sirs touches.

I could clearly see Amrita’s tits getting erect and it could be seen through her dress.

Sameer sir told her, “don’t worry Amrita, Smita is a wonderful partner and I can trust her like anything right Smita (looking at me) but Amrita before knowing what Smita does here with me and what all work she does I have take your interview and that too I have to see how honest you are to me and to the company right Smita”.

Amrita said to him “Anything bhaiya”

Sameer sir asked her series of questions some work related some naughty questions and at the same time he had removed his favorite black forest cake and scooped his hand first he had and then he forwarded his finger directly in her mouth.

Amrita eyes looked at me and without any hesitation slowly opening her mouth licked his finger in an erotic way closing her eyes as if though sucking his fingers.

Then he gave me in spite of me licking his finger he kept his finger and moved his finger here and there and in front of my own sister he made me suck his fingers.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-06-2019, 05:51 PM