Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Cuckold husbands- share your experiences and fantasies
Sure, let me first start with our first experience.

Our first experience was with my best friend. We had been discussing for 4 yrs about having another male fuck my wife but she was never comfortable. About 3 yrs ago my best friend who I wife knew too for >8 yrs was staying with us. I knew my wife always had a thing for him. One night after a nice meal we started chatting and drinking quite late into the night. Allof us has quite a bit to drink. Finally around 2 am - wife and I retried to our master bedroom and started making out,I proposed what if he joins us. Till that moment she had been quite uptight - not sure if it was the alcohol or my persistance - that made her say yes. As I got him in the room, he thought it was a joke and was stunned to see her in lingerie. All of us were a bit jittery, nervous and hesitant but a little more alcohol calmed the nerves. That night was magical and we have never looked back.  Since then we have indulged in more- exhibitionism, threesome, lesbian partner for wife etc. There are still more fantasies that we can to fulfill
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold husbands- share your experiences and fantasies - by sam1981 - 15-06-2019, 01:28 PM