Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
Sid lost count of the number of times he came as his cock was on his hand.

All her holes were stuffed. and all four fuck buddies sat breathing heavily on the couch.

Rohan was the first one to speak.

"Soo.. now that you have done things to her, what about the favor you guys are going to do for her?"

"We will do it." Gopal was quick to reply.
Gafur looked at Sheena and said "We will be taking a big risk here Sheena!" Is "THIS" a one time thing?" He hit the nail on the head.

"If you want it to be" She smiled. "If not, you can call Rohan whenever you guys are having a party and have me!"
Gafur was delighted.
"But on one condition." She continued.

"It should always be a r*pe. I am addicted."

Sid was shivering with excitement by this time.

The video went dark for a bit and them came back. It was the same room, but the camera on put on teh table and the recording has started.

A few minutes later, Gafur and Suri walked in followed by Ajay. Sid wondered, "What was Ajay doing all this time?"
Suri quickly walked into the bedroom as if he was trying to stay out of sight.
A few minutes later, Gopal walked in. Some one else was behind him.
Sid found him familiar but could not recognize him. He knew he saw him somewhere.
All four started having drinks and Rohan was not in the room. A few minutes later, Gopal asked the new guy to get him a beer.
The new guy placed his drink on the table and disappeared into the kitchen. Suri quickly picked the new guy's drink and poured something into it and went back to his chair.

The new guy came back and started enjoying his drink. They were chit chatting about mundane things and none of them were interesting.
Sid could tell these guys are upto something.
Half hour later, the new guy sat back on the couch and completely stopped moving. He was breathing but that is pretty much it.
Suri moved a bit closer to him and waved his palm in front of his face saying, "Hellooo Kamal."
But there was no reaction from him.

That it when it hit Sid, the name Kamal. It was Sheena's ex.

"Okay Sheena, you can come out now. He is done for." Suri announced and everyone stated laughing.

Sheena and Ajay walked into the main room and Rohan was behind them.
Rohan picked up the camera and started shooting POV style.

Sheena walked close to Kamal and before making her move looked towards Suri and asked, "Are you sure?"
"I am 100% sure about my stuff baby." Suri replied.

Sheena then stood in front of kamal and kicked him right in teh face.
"You mother f**ker!"
Other had to hold her back.

"No no no. We want leave injuries on his body" Gopal said pulling her back.

"Ajay, you are up" Sheena said picking a beer and settling on the chair across from teh hall.
"I have to see this." she said.

Sid got his answer about Ajay at that point.

Ajay quickly took his clothes off and did the same thing to Kamal and started taking him from behind.
Rohan was making short videos of this and everyone was talking lots and lots of pictures.
It ended with Kamal kneeling with his mouth open and Ajay ejaculating his goo on this face.

Then they cleaned Kamal up with some wet clothe, put his clothes on.
"Take him to the library and leave him there." Rohan told Gopal.

As soon as they left, everyone high fived and Sheena looked at the camera and said, "Fucking awesome!"

That was the end of the video.
Sid started slowly remembering an incident that happened an couple of semesters ago where some clips and pics of a guy being with another guy surfaced and he had to leave the town and had to transfer to another college.

"Wow Sheena! That was amazing" Sid thought.
[+] 1 user Likes sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by sugahdaddy15 - 28-12-2023, 12:10 PM