Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
Sheena started walking towards the bedroom then stopped. She turned around and looked at Gafur and said, "You were right, it will take me a day or two to be able to walk straight."
She gave a sexy smile and disappeared into the bedroom. A couple of minutes later, all of them could hear the sound of the shower turning on.

The guys needed a couple of minutes to stomach what just happend.
Gopal turned towards Rohan and said, "What now bhai? We were drunk and all the slapping and yelling made us do it."
"Will she go to the security officer?"

"Not the security officer." Gafur's voice was trembling.
Rohan knows that Gafur had the experience with the security officer and how they beat the shit out of people.

Roahn said, "Calm down guys, calm down!"
"Nothing of that sort will happen. You guys can trust me!"

"If you say that, it sounds reassuring bhai but I am shit scared." Gopal replied.
There was a knock on teh door and everyone froze. Ajay who was ery quiet and out of the screen all this time moved towards the door and opened it and Suri walked in.

He greeted Rohan and moved towards the fridge to get some beer.
A few seconds later, Sheena walked into the room. She was all cleaned up and was in a white sleeveless tight top and a upper thigh length black skirt.
She looked ravishing as always.
She sat on the couch and looked at Gafur and Gopal and signaled them to sit on either side of her.
"Come on, Sit, I won't bite." Smiling.
They both slowly settled on either side of her. They had pulled their pants up already.

Sheena spread her legs and placed her milky white thighs on their legs and started massaging their crotches.
"How was it? Did you guys like it? Do you want to do more to me? hmmmm?"
They could not believe their ears.

After a few minutes she said, "Are there any other fantasies? I can make all of them come true."
"But, I need something from you."
Now we are talking, Sid thought. Finally things are getting interesting.
She started talking but Sid could not hear what she was saying clearly and Suri walked into the room and stood close to Rohan and was saying something to him.

By the time Sheena was done talking, Gafur and Gopal had their jaws dropped to the floor.

"What do you guys say?" she asked them. No one spoke.

"I don't know, sounds risky." Suri replied.

"Oh there you are, almost missed you." Sheena said and got onto her knees which rid her already short skirt and her milky ass was visible.

She slowly crawled to him while he was still standing and started unbuckling his belt. In a jiffy, his cock was out and in her mouth.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by sugahdaddy15 - 28-12-2023, 12:07 PM