Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
Sid continued watching still feeling sorry for the two guys. Rohan did not make any attempt to defuse the situation. Instead he continued to capture everything in his video camera.
Sheena continued to slap Gafur across his face. She was belittling him with very slap.
"You no good street dirt. You dare think about such things? Forcing yourself on me? Forcing yourself?"
The slaps continued.
Sid noticed something in Sheena's behavior he could not really put his finger on. There definitely was a change.
The rage seems to have subsided a couple of notches. She was still saying nasty things about them but with less temper.
By that time Gopal took a couple of steps backwards and so was not in the screen.
  "All this time you were thinking of R*ping me? R*ping? You know what can happen to insects like you?"
Gafur was really scared by this time.
"You guys think you are men enough to r*pe me? Really? Really? This I would have to see."
"You pussies! One little threat and you are scared like a little girl."
"Show me! Show me how you were fantasizing about ripping my clothes off, about forcing yourself on me.  Especially about not missing the expression on my face when you do it to me.
And you Mr. Ass man. From behind? From behind? Show me you pussies!!!"
One last slap from Sheen made him lose balance and he fell to the ground.
He quickly got to a seated position with legs stretched towards Sheena and his back leaning against the couch.
Sheen a was not done with him yet. She stepped forward and placed her high heel against his chest and started pushing. It could have hurt him.
She was still going on and on. "You low life insects deserve to be exterminated. You know Squashed like a bug.
With her heel still on Gafur's chest and a foot on the floor she turned towards Gopal and signed him to come to her.
Gopal shook his head and the look on his face made Sheena chuckle.
She looked at Rohan and spoke to him for the first time.
"See Rohan, These pussies are shit scared. I told you they are worth less."
And started laughing, with her foot still on Gafur but it slid and landed on his crotch.

Gafur and Gopal had confused looks and they looked at Rohan.
Finally Rohan spoke.
"Guys, Sheena is asking you guys ti show her what you have been thinking of doing to her all this time. I don't think she is kidding.
Are you Sheena?"
She replied, "Dead serious"
She bent forward, got hold of Gafur's collar and pulled him on to his feet.
She pulled him closer to her, close enough to feel his breath on her face.
She said in a whispering tone, "Show me", for real."
Gafur looked at Rohan. Rohan made a gesture to him.

All the slapping and the beer awoke the inner beat.
He went berserk on her.

Sid's jaw dropped to the floor.
Gafur moved forward and slapped Sheena. She did not expect this and tried to retaliate. As she was facing Gafur, Gopal from behind got hold of her arms restricting her movements.
In a jiffy, Gafur ripped her blouse. She had only a bra under it. He then slapped her again.
Tears were rolling down her cheeks.
Rohan did not utter a word. The assault continued.
Gafur held the bra strap between the two cups and pulled with force and it snapped. The elastic material when snaps would have caused her pain. She yelled, "Ouch!"

Then it was her Skirt's turn. Gopal was still holding her arms roughly. She was trying to wiggle her way out but to no avail.
The skirt's band was also ripped and the underwear followed.
Gafur put his rough hands on her melons and squeezed hard.
Sheena started crying and yelling in pain. Gafur took a step back to assess the situation. He started at Sheena for a couple of seconds and said, "Fucking bitch! Bitch!"
"You will see what I can do now."
Saying this, he placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her onto the couch. She fell backwards and before she could regain her stance, Gafur dropped his pants and moved in between her legs.
He did not waste time on the preliminaries at all.
He held her legs apart and rammed his cock into her pussy.
Sid could hear Shenna's cry at the top of her lungs.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by sugahdaddy15 - 28-12-2023, 11:52 AM