Watching Tailor Fuck Wife
But my wife cached that in time by her right hand. She looked again to me with help less vision. But that time I was sure that my desire will be full filled very soon and signaled her to free her bra. She looked at me with a very surprised vision but left her bra in hands of Mr. Khan.

Her vision indicated that she was very much stunned and shocked by my attitude.

Then she closed her eyes and lift up both her hands over her head and supported them on closed door of the almirah. I was almost verge of burst by excitement and my super hard rod started paining inside my pant. I saw that now coolly Mr.Khan was taking measurement and also feeling the boobs of my own wife time to time by his hands by either rubbing or pushing them.

I saw that my wife’s tits became erect and hard. Then he started to rub his tongue on one boobs.

Niru my cute wife understood that she was going to loose her chastity (sacredness as an wife) on that day in front of her hubby and started to bite her lips again to control her emotions.

Mr. Khan then started to lick the left armpit of my wife and I know that now it is done because she will not able to control any more. And just few seconds later my wife started moaning. Mr. Khan also realized that now my wife is fully in his control and I will also not resist him in fucking my wife.

So he coolly kept his measuring tape over the desk and started kissing my wife on lips with simultaneously handling her both boobs. I saw that my wife also responding. He then gradually removed by wife’s petticoat and panty to make her complete nude. Then he started playing with her pubic hair.

My wife muffled “oh no please release me, don’t do this to me”.

But we both know that though her mind saying this but actually her body wanted not to be released.

Mr. Khan said with a smile “its seems to be your wife is feeling shy because only she is nude among us, so to comfort her we must be nude also”. I also
agreed with him and in no time we both men became also nude.

O my god Mr. Khan was having a huge one.

It is almost 9 inch long and very thick at its hairy root. Moreover, foreskin of his penis also removed and its bulbous tip is free to see.

I scared by thinking that whether my wife will be able to take this inside her or not. But I know that it was point of no return for us. Mr. Khan then star
ted fingering my wife’s hairy pussy and she started moaning loudly.

"ahh...hmmm...aahhmmm..."

Some time later Mr. Khan said “look here sir, she is ready for entry”

I saw that he lifted up his index and middle finger in front of my eyes and both were glistening and well covered with my wife’s vaginal juice. Then he started chewing her right tit and lifted her up in his lap.

I understood that this tailor Khan has good strength even in this age.

He took her over a big table kept at one side of his shop and made my wife lye on her back. He then climbed over the table and again started licking my wife’s armpits and tits. My wife was moaning heavily with her eyes closed.

Then Mr. Khan took right hand of my wife and put that on the tip of his huge dick.

Initially my wife just held his dick tip but when she gradually moved her hand toward the root of his dick she just opened her eyes and her mouth become wide open in surprise when she saw Mr. Khan’s huge and thick dick.

She exclaimed in fear “oh my god; I will not be able to take this”

She told me “darling please stop him otherwise I will be dead if he inserts his thing in me.

I was also have same type of fear and requested Mr. Khan not to fuck my wife.

But Mr. Khan told me “sir it is not possible to leave your wife now without fucking her, and also you don’t try to resist me in doing that”.

He also said “it is better for your wife if you make your wife’s pussy more wet so that I can fuck her easily.

I was just shocked to hear his words with such dominating confidence but I was also much turned on in anticipation of the event, which will full fill my long cherished dirty desire of seeing my wife getting fucked by other man.

Then Mr. Khan moves over my wife and started to mall my wife’s boobs rigorously. Simultaneously Mr. Khan also started licking my wife’s armpits again.

My wife started screaming and moaning too.

"haaa....ahhaa..ohhh...mmmm...aaaa..."

I also went to the table, spread my wife’s legs wide open and started licking my wife’s juicy cunt. My wife was shivering heavily and became very much rest less. Her pussy was almost flowing with her juice. When I look up I saw that Mr. Khans huge and hard dick was hanging just two three inch above of my wife’s belly.

I saw that her pussy also became dripping wet. So I just stretched my hand to hold Mr. Khan’s dick and pulled it on the entrance of my wife’s vagina.

Mr .Khan smiled and thanked me.

Then I leave my wife in the hand of that huge middle-aged unknown tailor with very large dick. I got a tool near the table and sat on that in nude condition to watch the show.

Khan laughed and said to me “you will surely enjoy the show of your wife’s fucking and I can assure you that your wife will also get much pleasure from my dick.

He then started kissing my lovely Niru in very passionate way and she also stated responding in matching way. I saw that Mr. Khans dick tip is just making it’s way.

Suddenly, he holds my wife tight with both of his hands and pressed his lips also very tightly.

Then in no time he gave a big push and half of his big dick went into my wife’s pussy. I saw my wife’s eyes were almost popped out in and then
tears come out from them she was shivering heavily due to pain. She was trying to escape but Mr. Khan was too powerful to her.

He just kept quite and continued to suck my wife’s lips. When he freed my wife mouth she almost screamed to me “please darling stop him otherwise I will surely die”.

Mr. Khan smiled “No, my sweet lady you will not die but you will ask for my dick again and again after my first fuck”.

He then again held her tightly and this time kept her mouth free but again gives a great push.

My wife screamed loudly “Uiiiiii, Mai mar jaungiiiii, please noooooooo, please pull it out, uhhhhhhhh”.

Tears come out again from her eyes. But this time Mr.Khan did not kept quite but started pumping my wife’s pussy in normal speed.

Some time later I saw my wife’s tear was dried up and instead of screaming she started moaning.

"haaaaah...ooohhh..uhhhff...mmaaamm.."

I started to masturbate but Mr. Khan asked me not to do so. He said,

“Don’t waste your semen in air but wait for your wife’s fucked pussy to ejaculate in”.

The Middle aged tailor gradually increased his speed of pumping and I saw that my wife’s body is twisting and twitching heavily.

She also was moaning loudly.

"uhh...aaahhh...mmmmm..ooohh..."

Suddenly she screamed “Ui mai margayee” and reached a huge orgasm with severe vibration of her body.

Mr. Khan told me “look sir your cute wife is enjoying her orgasm under me”.

Those erotic words did nothing but increased my excitement and hard on more and more.

Then Mr. Khan announced, “Now it’s my turn” and stated giving big and quick thrusts in my wife’s love hole.

In each and every thrust my wife was screaming. I requested “please don’t cum inside”.

But Mr. Khan said in a commanding voice “No way man, I never wasted my semen outside” and continued his huge thrusts.

Suddenly he gave a big thrust to embed his entire cock length in my wife’s pussy and I saw he was shivering with eyes closed.

I know that now he is shooting his cum right inside of my wife’s unprotected pussy. After about a minute he moved himself up over
my wife’s body. I saw with surprise that semen comes out from her pussy in small jet.

I understood that not only Mr. Khan was huge or his dick but also he was able to pump in huge amount of sperm inside a pussy even in this age.

Mr. Khan smiled and said “now sir it’s your turn”. I just jumped over Nirupama and pushed my hard dick right inside her just fucked pussy.

The feeling was strange of having my dick inside my wife’s pussy freshly filled with other mans cum.

It was very slippery and I just shoot my semen also inside my wife’s pussy only after giving 10-12 thrusts.

When it’s over I saw Mr. Khan was standing beside the table with the measuring tape in his hand.

He smiled at me and with a wink in right eye said,

“Now will you please leave your wife so that I can complete the measurement of your wife’s body”.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Watching Tailor Fuck Wife - by Narrow_mind - 26-12-2023, 12:35 PM
RE: Watching Tailor Fuck Wife - by tweeny_fory - 27-12-2023, 02:51 PM
RE: Watching Tailor Fuck Wife - by rooster - 27-12-2023, 07:19 PM
RE: Watching Tailor Fuck Wife - by Narrow_mind - 28-12-2023, 09:17 AM
RE: Watching Tailor Fuck Wife - by Narrow_mind - 28-12-2023, 09:32 AM
RE: Watching Tailor Fuck Wife - by sri7869 - 02-01-2024, 08:51 PM
RE: Watching Tailor Fuck Wife - by tweeny_fory - 23-02-2024, 07:51 AM
RE: Watching Tailor Fuck Wife - by Ajay Kailash - 23-02-2024, 08:54 PM
RE: Watching Tailor Fuck Wife - by Ajay Kailash - 23-02-2024, 09:06 PM
RE: Watching Tailor Fuck Wife - by NovelNavel - 23-02-2024, 09:17 PM