Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 23 continued.

(There is a change of spelling. Henceforth spelling of Bavani would be Bhavani)

He

As soon as we entered the room and locked the door I pulled Bhavani to me and hugged her tightly. I never expected her to behave in such an unbridled sex frenzy in the dance floor. I had acted in haste. I should have brought her to her room first but I wanted to try something new by having sex in a public restroom. I must slowly push her to all sorts of debauchery only then I’ll be able to have all sorts sex with her. By the time I’m through with her and she goes back to being once more a faithful wife to Mohan (albeit one whose body has been thoroughly used by me) he, that is Mohan, would have a completely different sex creature in bed.  Even as it is this is a new Bhavani, one totally different from the chaste housewife I first met at the wedding. I still have a lot of pleasures to look forward to with her. Surely her husband could never have brought out such behaviour .. the bitch in her like I have done. He is too straightlaced and boring. How can I describe the thrilling surprise I got when she blatantly slipped her hand in through my open zip to grab my cock? Not the behaviour to be associated with a decent wife. She had made me so very hot then. The heat that needed to be doused now. I kissed her with mad passion and she returned the kiss with twice the ardour. Our saliva helped our locked lips to rub, slip and slide against each other. Like our lips, our tongues were fighting their own battle in two different battle grounds, sometime in her and sometimes in mine. Our pent-up emotions since afternoon sought release in that passionate kiss. But this is just the beginning. May this night make us yearn for a night that cannot end. Our clothes were a hindrance to our needs, and our bodies needed to be rid of them soon. After a long kiss I held her at arm's length and smiled at her.

“No one can prevent us being together .. it’s ordained by fate. Your husband’s unknowing efforts to keep us apart was a waste .. he is a waste. He can’t prevent you from being mine.”

I had referred to Mohan as a waste. The Bhavani of even a month ago would not have liked that or tolerated that. For her I was a lover she needed but that didn’t mean her husband who had done no wrong could be disgraced in any way. (She didn’t realise then the irony that the greatest disgrace to him was her giving herself to me). But now there was no protest from her. All I saw was the desire in her eyes and the lust in her face.

"Darling my blood is boiling hot for you. It's all rushed down my shaft now. I'm going to fuck you like never before and make you thrash on the bed like the slut you will be just for me." Kisses and caresses are not the only tools to arouse and excite in sex. Words play a powerful part too. Her senses have to be highly titillated for our sexual romp.

I took off my zip and pulled out my tool. It stood, staring sternly at her in full erection. It would have been a novel sight for her to see me fully clothed, with only my cock jetting out like this.

"Look baby, see he is so angry that you had cheated him this afternoon."

"Oh .. my poor baby, don't be angry with me dear, all was because of my useless husband," said Bhavani, holding him in her silky fingers and rubbing it consolingly. “Ooo .. I can feel it jerking.”

“He’s asking who is important to you .. him or that fellow who abandoned you and is drinking down in the hall.”

"He is my big priceless love toy, not my husband or his little one."

Bhavani has started belittling her husband. She has passed another crucial mental barrier to becoming a full-fledged slut. This was exciting me and making me very happy. Bhavani has become my complete possession. Now I need to belittle him not mildly but badly in front of her. Let's see how she reacts to that?

“Why are still glaring at me sweet boy,” She cooed to my cock.

“He wants an apology,” I said.

“I’m apologising now am I not .. why still the anger?” She said with a laugh as she lovingly ran her fingers up and down the length of my firm flesh.

“Not by your hands baby, he wants an apology by your mouth.”

"My mouth is talking to it now isn’t it."

"That's not enough. He'll only accept your apology only when he is inside it."

"Is that right sweetie, would you calm down only inside my mouth?" Bhavani knelt down in front of me and kissed my cock, cooing to it as if it was a different entity.

“Hmm how big and strong my lovely little boy is,” She said as she kissed my cock again and again. “Oh .. why is my boy crying? See his tears are sticking on my lips,” She said as she tasted my sticky precum.

I laughed out loud as I said,” Tell me Bhavani have you ever cooed and kissed Mohan’s puny little cock like this before. In any case does that tiny piece of flesh which cannot give you pleasure worth kissing in the first place.”

I couldn’t tell if she still had the anger or derision for her husband but there was certainly something that had upset her. “Don’t talk about that useless little thing. For the so little pleasure it gives the last thing it deserves is to be sucked, yet when I suck it out of pity he will cry very soon ‘stop Bhavani I’ll come if you don’t stop.’   

I laughed out loud, the sneer for Mohan evident in the laugh. “Don’t worry Bhavani, suck as long as you want, I won’t stop you.”

As I held her head she rocked her head back and forth as she sucked me. Her fingers were kneading my testes as her fingers of the other hand were milking my shaft making my pre seminal fluid flow on to her tongue. Her tongue painted the lower part of my shaft in her eagerness to taste it. She slowly started swallowing more and more of my shaft till she brought the tip of my cock right up to the entrance of her throat.

“What a waste you are Mohan, you left your wife to suck my cock while you want to enjoy your drink. You stupid fool, the pleasure is in your wife’s mouth not in the alcohol.”

Bhavani’s doe like eyes looked up at my face as I said this with my fully erect cock still in the grip of her luscious lips. There was no distaste or protest on her face rather her eyelids fluttered as if in agreement to what I said.

“You should see how your wife sucks my cock like a bitch in heat … no, no, not your wife but rather our wife,” as I caressed her cheeks I said,” to you she will be just a wife but to me she’ll be a wife, lover and whore .. you chicken fucker with your puny cock don’t deserve anything more.”

Bhavani’s eyes looked up at me enquiringly while she still blew me in earnest. “You know how chickens fuck not more than a few seconds,” I said smiling at her. Her lips too broadened in a smile with my shaft still inside her mouth.

She sucked me even more passionately after hearing me badmouthing her husband. I looked down to see thick, reddish lipstick smeared lips rubbing back and forth on my brown shaft. Is there anything else more erotic?  .. that beats a housewife sucking her lover’s cock like this? The only thing that would match this is to see that housewife to be convulsing on the bed as her tight pussy milks her lover's big cock. I let her suck with relish till her jaws ached.

"Let's both get naked first, then we can enjoy ourselves more comfortably."

She got up licking and cleaning her lips with her tongue. I took off my clothes and put them on the chair next to me. Bhavani too fully undressed and put her clothes over mine. Her clothes completely hid my clothes on the chair.

"Rascal, you are just as arrogant as your cock  is. You insulted mu husband didn’t you, after talking so big you now show me what you are made of." She grabbed my cock and dragged me to the bed.

"Why dear, are you upset I spoke that way about your husband?"

"It's not like that, love, a man who can take a woman to heaven like you do has every right to be arrogant. That man doesn't have the right and deserves the contempt.”

While I was lying on the bed she sat next to me and took my cock in her fingers and started stroking it. It was then that I told her that I had noticed she was wearing silver polish on her long fingernails, the first time she was using this colour.

As she stroked my love shaft she asked, "Do you like it? Does it look good .. attractive? I put it just for you."

"For me?"

"Yes honey, I noticed on the first day that you kept glancing at the hands of a girl in the mall who was wearing this colour. I knew you were attracted by it, so I bought it and wore it just for you today. I thought I would surprise you with this when we made love this afternoon in your bedroom but that fellow there called my husband .. he spoiled everything."

"You took all this trouble just for me?"

"You sweet rascal, when a woman desires a man as much as I do you, she will do anything for him."

"I just love to see anything that enhances your sexiness, that's all."

"Am I not getting more and more sexy for you?"

"You were already so sexy that the sight of you instantly makes my cock get hard, now I think it will never go soft again."

I was thrilled to see her delicate fingers playing with my hard rod. The touch of her fingers was so pleasurable. Her fingers pulled at my foreskin to reveal my reddened bud. She gently rubbed the sensitive bud with her thumb spreading my leaking precum on it and making it shine just like her nail polish did in the lit room.  When she did that some of my precum stuck to her finger. Showing how much this Bhavani had changed from the innocent housewife at the wedding she put her thumb into her mouth tasting my fluid while looking sexily at my face. Oh, how can this scene not make me boil with lust. It was a wonderous feeling how just her juicy lips and delicate fingers could alone could give a man such a delicious experience.

"Bhavani lift my nuts and lick me down there dear."

"Do you men like it if we do that there?"

"You don’t know just how good it is for us."

She did as I asked her and my body soon writhed in the pleasure from her lips and tongue.

"Ahh .. that’s it honey, ah....baby lick me, hmm yesss..."
She bit there softly and then sucked and slurped there … Ahhh .. what pleasure .. what pleasure. My body became her tool to experiment and learn new lessons in lust as she tried new things that came to her mind. Surely she would not have done any of this for her husband. I looked in the mirror too see us engaged in our lust games. Her face couldn’t be seen clearly as it was buried under my nuts. More than this another image in the mirror took me to the peak of desire. What a sight it was to see her on her hands and knees with bury her face under my manhood, her body flaring from her narrow waist to her wide butt. Her thighs pressed together made her pussy lips be pushed out at they too were pressed showing a thin wet glistening line that was her womanhood. Any man seeing that would get an instant erection. Any man who sees that would immediately want to go behind her and rub her slit with his penis. If such a desire does not come to a man, he cannot be considered a real man. Many men may want to do so but no other man will get that privilege. It's reserved only for me. For that matter not even her husband. For him she will lie down spread her legs, let him have his way while pretending she is enjoying it and when he finishes and goes to sleep she would too with the feeling she had done her duty. With me however there will be real involvement, real participation. Her kisses would be ardent, her embrace passionate and her moans real. She wouldn’t wait for when it would finish but would want it to go on and on. She would surprise me with unexpected thrills as she did now. I had asked her to do this before but she had flatly refused to do it. Now she was doing it without me asking. Her tongue lightly licked over my anus before the pointed tip of her tongue entered inside.

“Sss…oh my god, Bhavani hmm….super baby,” my body trembled in pleasure.

I had previously indirectly told her that a woman can give a man pleasure in this way too but her reaction was ‘Eee .. Chee so dirty I can’t do it.’ If she was doing it now then I was the first man to get this pleasure from her even her husband would not have got it. Though denying me at first this must have been on her mind and she is now doing it for me. While teasing my anus with her tongue she stroked my cock in long languid strokes. Married women are married women .. no other females can come close to them. Where would any young unmarried females think of pleasing her lover like this? If they are not able to enjoy all the different types sexual experiences with their husbands for want of safeguarding their image of being a decent woman then when a suitable opportunity arises, they will indulge to their heart's desire with their lover all that they wanted to experience. That lover is the one who is truly blessed .. as I am now. Bhavani again slowly came up took my cock in her mouth again. I was enjoying the pleasures of her warm wet mouth and juicy lips when I noticed the mangalsutra hanging around her neck.

“That was the one her husband had put around her neck,” I thought to myself.

"Bhavani wait a minute," I said getting walking to where our clothes were on the chair. Pushing her saree to one side I reached inside my pant pocket and fetched the one I had tied around her neck.

Again, I climbed back on the bed and said, "Take off the mangalsutra from your neck Bhavani, I will put this on your neck instead."

Bhavani took it off and went to put it on one side of the mattress. I stopped her as I lay down and said,” Tie that around the base of my cock and suck my cock with that lying there. I want both, that chain and your lips rubbing against my cock at the same time.”

Will she go to this extent and do what I ask or refuse? I was waiting to see her reaction. I was very happy when she finally did as I said. Now as she sucked on my cock I put my mangalsutra around her neck. The one from her husband was around my cock while the one by me hung around her neck. Can there be a greater insult to her husband? The symbol of his marriage to her lay as a tribute to my manhood. She's definitely solely my bitch from now onwards. How long will she keep on sucking poor girl? Shouldn't it be me now making her wallow in pleasure? I pulled her up and made her lie face down. I now slowly caressed her voluptuous body as she lay there breathing a bit heavily from her exertions. A soft moan escaped her as the tip of my fingers teased her tense muscles. I massaged her lovely butt feeling  skin that was so soft. It was bliss to knead the sumptuous flesh of her buttocks. I kissed her cheek and put my hand between her thighs. She raised her hips slightly and gave way to my searching fingers. The first thing my fingers touched were the silky hairs around her love hole. Then a little higher, her two petals parted slightly when my finger touched them. She was already wet. As she was in fully aroused her love bud was sticking out slightly from its hood awaiting further teasing.. My fingers caressed it gently.  

Her response was instant. “Ohhh… Vikram… ngnggg..”

I started rubbing her clitoris in circular motion. She started grinding her pelvis on my fingers.

"Put your fingers inside my pussy darling," Bhavani begged me in uncontrollable passion.

How can I refuse anything my angel asks? My fingers scanned for the most arousing pleasure centres on her cunt wall. As I found every point I rubbed there making her moan and squirm. I kissed and licked her back muscles as her body throbbed in pleasure. Her moans increased as did my caresses. I turned her on her back again. Her body flexed to my every move. Now I was enjoying seeing her face contorted in lustful agony undergoing what was fondly called ‘the little death.’

"Oh .. oh .. I can't it."

"My darling Vikram my sweet lover ssss ....Oh ng …  God you are killing me."

"Wonderful ahh .. ang.. , my darling, my secret husband, I love you."

I kissed her body starting from her quivering stomach till I reached her ample chest. Those two young brown gbangs were waiting for me to taste them. The stroking of my fingers inside her pussy increased in intensity as I voraciously sucked on her nipple. My fingers got more and more wet from her outpouring of lust. Her body convulsed uncontrollably.

“Ugh … ugh .. ugh …”

“Ohhh .. please … I can’t ..’

I could sense she was nearing her orgasm. Her gasping, her muscles tightening all indicated that. Then,” "Hhhhhhh...." with a loud wail her body spasmed .. my fingers became drenched and she hugged my head tightly on her breasts.

t took a few minutes for her to come back from that peak to normal. After a minute or so later, she looked at me with love and smiled.

"Thanks sweetie, I needed this so much."

As she lay back she spread her legs and called me lovingly. "Come on honey take me now."

I needed my release too and I took my place between her spread thighs. Her puffed Mount of Venus beckoned me with wet, glistening open lips. As I took my cock to that very moist slit I realised that the Mangalsutra I had wound around it had fallen somewhere. This was the time to look for it. It had to be somewhere on the bed. What was important now was where my cock should be .. inside the warm and tight sheath. As I lodged the head of my cock at the entrance and pushed it spliced open her love petals and slid into a warm welcoming embrace. Just then a knocking on the door startled us and we froze. This was the second time this was happening to me tonight just when my rod enters her cunt.
[+] 7 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM