Fantasy PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA
Shweta moaned softly, savoring every bit of pleasure that was coursing through her body. As she was about to reach her peak, an unexpected knock this time much louder on the door cut her off abruptly. 

"Shweta Maa'm, it's Pranay," the voice called out. "I just wanted to ask a quick favor."

"Um... Okay, Pranay. I'll be out in a few minutes," she said reluctantly.

[Image: instagram-model-sofia-ansari-s-sensation...637140.jpg]

Shweta took a deep breath, her body still tingling with unfulfilled anticipation. She looked at her vibrator which she pulled out and switched it off with disappointment. Then, she slowly got up, her evening plans having been thwarted by this unexpected visitor.

Shweta sighed, her face reddening with shame and embarrassment. She slipped quickly back into her underwear, trying to act as natural as possible while her pleasure had been cut short.

Shweta quickly wrapped a towel around her body and opened the bathroom door. Pranay stood on the other side, looking a little sheepish.

"Sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to interrupt you."

Shweta nodded, her face still burning. "Well, what did you want to ask?" she said.

Pranay noticed her face registering surprise as she took in his presence. He observed that Professor Shwetha was wearing a white towel wrapped around her body, her hair still damp from a recent shower.

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I was hoping you could give me a ride home. I missed the last bus,” the student explained sheepishly.

The professor hesitated for a moment before responding. “I’m sorry, but I can’t do that. You’ll have to find another way home.”

The student nodded in understanding. “Okay, no problem. I’m sorry to have bothered you.”

Professor Shwetha replied with a wry smile. “It’s okay. I hope you can find a ride home soon. Take care.”

The scene was almost tense with an underlying electric intensity, as if the air itself was pulsing with energy. Professor Shwetha's long, dark hair was cascading down her neck and back. Her skin shone softly in the warm light of the room, her dark black eyes glinting with curiosity as she regarded her student. The towel rested just above her breasts, so her cleavage was enticingly visible.

The student was standing near her, a little too close for comfort. He was wearing blue jeans and a white shirt, buttoned up all the way. His eyes were trailing down her body, lingering a while longer over her cleavage and other curves than necessary. His face was flushed, and there was a telltale bulge in his pants revealing his rising excitement.

"What do you think you're doing?" Professor Shwetha asked, arching one eyebrow as if to deliberate her student's intentions.

The student, taken off-guard, gulped then stammered, "Uh, nothing Professor Shwetha, I was just, uh... admiring... your... figure?" His voice held a nervousness and he blushed even more deeply as he realized what he had just said.

Professor Shwetha was shocked, her lips curling up into a slight smirk. "What did you just say??," she said, her voice so low it was almost a purr. "But I think it's time for you to go now."

The student nodded quickly, trying not to look her in the eyes. He swallowed hard and quickly made his way towards the door, trying to ignore the sight of her curvy figure, her tantalizing cleavage, and his own dick slowly hardening with need.

Professor Shwetha watched him go, the entire scene playing slowly in her mind again and again, until the door closed and the student was gone.
[+] 2 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sominoru - 23-12-2023, 11:39 PM
RE: Professor Shwetha's Dilemma - by Hotyyhard - 24-12-2023, 10:15 AM
RE: PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sominoru - 26-12-2023, 04:02 PM
RE: PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sominoru - 26-12-2023, 04:13 PM
RE: PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sominoru - 26-12-2023, 04:25 PM
RE: PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sominoru - 26-12-2023, 04:57 PM
RE: PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sominoru - 26-12-2023, 05:10 PM
RE: PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sri7869 - 04-01-2024, 02:28 PM