Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
Madan's tongue circled her clit hard, making every tongue thrust deeper. His hands roamed all over her body, fondling every inch of her. Ankita couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips, the feeling of her pussy so wet against his tongue was too much for her. He grabbed at her hips and increased the speed of his licks, savoring the taste and sensation of her.

Ankita was taken by surprise as Madan flooded her with sensation, each lick, each nibble, teasing her deeper and higher. She rolled her head back and forth against the bed, hands balled into fists clutching sheets as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. She was beyond control, completely and utterly gone.

Madan pulled back for a moment, panting, and began to suck on her clit. He suckled it as if it were an iced treat, exploring her with nips and wet licks. His tongue moved circles around her folds and soon she was screaming in pleasure which she tried resisting hard.

He alternated between pleasurable licks and tender nibbles, until she screamed out his name and came violently against his mouth. He continued to let his tongue explore and milk her until her quaking settled.

Ankita lay against the bed panting, her body completely spent from pleasure. Madan stood up and swept her up into a passionate embrace, smothering her wet body in kisses.

She looked up at him, "please.. please I think we are done!", she pleaded. Madan kissed her forehead but did not listen to her.
He was just getting started and Ankita knew that subconsciously. 

He proceeded to slowly lower his body on top of her, never breaking his gaze. They were both trembling with anticipation as they lay there, with Madan dick hanging between her thighs.

Madan's dick was hard and thick, with a velvety smooth head. Its size and shape was perfection, sliding easily into Ankita's willing and wet pussy. Her tight walls clung around him, gripping tightly as he pushed further inside. A shudder ran through her body as pleasure surged through her.

Ankita gasped and moaned as Madan's thrusts grew more intense, his pace quickening with every stroke. His dick filled her completely, pushing deeper, as he seemed to touch and stimulate parts of her she never knew existed. The pleasure was exquisite and almost unbearable, and she shuddered and bucked against him, her clit becoming swollen and aching as her orgasm drew closer.

Madan kept going, his thrusts pushing her closer and closer to the edge. He seemed to reach parts inside her that vibrated and sang with pleasure, and his own movements as he filled her with all of himself increased her arousal and bliss to unbearable levels. Finally, when Ankita felt she could take no more, she reached her climax, her pussy squeezing tightly around Madan's dick as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

Madan and Ankitas breathing became heavier and louder as their bodies became more and more entwined. Madan moaned as Ankitas moans grew louder and his pleasure intensified.

"aahh.. mhh.. your pussy is sooo tight! you sexy bitch! aahhh... " Madan screeched in pleasure.

Madan felt himself climbing higher and higher as Ankitas body shudderred beneath him. His breath catches as he feels Ankitas inner muscles tense and ripple around him pushing him ever closer to the edge.

Ankita screams out in pleasure as she reaches her own orgasm and Madan can feel himself go over the edge. As his own orgasm takes holds he cries out and empties himself into Ankitas depths.

The two of them lie in each others arms panting and exhausted.

Ankita felt the warmth of Madan's body as he held her close, her heart still racing with the intensity of their lovemaking. Madan's breath was warm on her neck, and she could feel his chest rising and falling with each breath. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to breath slowly, content in the knowledge that she had achieved her goal.

"That was amazing," Madan whispered in her ear, his lips brushing her skin.

Ankita couldn't help but smile and let out a little laugh, her face buried into Madan's chest.

"You got what you wanted!" she said, still panting from the exertion. "You better make me the CEO like you promised! Otherwise I will kill you!"

Madan let out a deep chuckle. "That's a deal!" he said. "I promise you'll be my CEO one day."

Ankita smiled again and snuggled in closer, pretending to be enjoying the feeling of being close to Madan. She breathed in the musky smell of their lovemaking, feeling a deep resentment mixed with pleasure coursing through her body.

In response, Madan tightened his embrace, his hands gently caressing her back. "Thank you," he murmured, his lips pressed against her forehead.

They lay there in each others arms for a few moments, basking in the afterglow of their intimate moment. Ankita felt Madan's body heat and his steady heartbeat, and she allowed herself to drift away in the comfortable silence that surrounded them.

Finally, Ankita gently broke the silence. "I should get up and get ready to leave," she said.

Madan reluctantly pulled away from Ankita, not wanting the cozy moment to end. Taking a deep breath, she slowly stood up and began to get ready for the night, feeling a deep sense of embarrassment from sleeping with her superior and her client.

Madan smiled at Ankita, feeling a sense of admiration for her in light of their indiscretion. He gingerly tucked her underwear and bra under his bed. This is going to remind him of this moment,

"These are something I can keep with me as a reminder of this," he said sheepishly.

Ankita nodded slowly, understanding the sentiment. She was ashamed of herself for succumbing to Madan's advances and her cheeks became red with shame.

Madan watched Ankita dressing up without her inner wear and the two shared a brief moment of silence as he sat up, looking at her with an expression of admiration.

"I want to apologize for my actions," he said softly.

Ankita smiled forcedly, "It's ok. I understand. I'm just glad that I'm not the only one who feels this way."

The two continued to talk a bit, eventually growing more comfortable with one another. Madan couldn't help but feel a deep fascination at the way Ankita seemed to be so in tune with her emotions. She was so different than the way she had been before, so confident and strong, now displaying vulnerability and embarrassment. She looked so cute.

When the conversation ended, they both shared a knowing look between them before Madan leaned in and kissed Ankita, gently and tenderly.
[+] 8 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA - by sominoru - 24-12-2023, 01:34 AM