Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 23 – Unexpected happenings

She

I recalled all the events of today. Everything went as planned except for one thing. I didn’t expect my husband to object so strongly to allowing me to go on the, so called women only tour. It was a setback to me, but I was careful not to show it on my face. My husband is no fool and it was only to a certain extent I could go and if I exceed it his suspicions will be raised. I have to give in to some things if I were to achieve my main goal, that is to have Vikram being able to visit my home freely without raising any suspicions. My husband was lying on a single bed while I was lying on the double mattress with Avinash and patting him to sleep. Both my husband and son fell asleep almost immediately, but that was not so in my case. Many things happened today that made my life become so complicated. That too it was my own doing too to make it so. Although this issue started with hesitation and struggle on my part but as time went on I too had accepted it wholeheartedly. I remarried today and did so while my first husband was still around. I am well aware that this is neither legally nor socially acceptable. It has no value that way. Why I don’t even know for sure how much Vikram values this but it does mean a lot to me. Vikram has the mangalsutra he put around my neck (I took it off and gave it to him before I left) but from now on whenever we have physical sexual relationship he will have to put it around my neck and then only enjoy my body. Only then will I feel like my husband is touching me instead of some outsider. Let me have two husbands in this country that tacitly if not legally accepts a man having two wives.

Making love in bed with him today gave a new kind of pleasure. One was that a brand new mangalsutra, one that he tied, hung around my neck. Our honeymoon took place in our own home .. not in a car, outside somewhere or in a hotel. Yes, after he had wedded me in front of the altar, his house has also become my marital house. We enjoyed watching in the mirror as his huge girthed love weapon was swallowed by my soft feminine flower like womanhood. It was because it was my husband’s love pole that was rightfully invading my body. Our sexual experiences always had been special because we had so little chance to have sex and fulfil our desires.  Therefore, he had never failed to take me to heaven whenever our bodies were intertwined in physical love. Even so today had been extra special because he had made me his woman. I believed everything went exactly as we had planned today. My husband now knows that Vikram is staying opposite Girja. I had faith that we were able to do this without raising my husband's suspicions. We did our part to make it seem like it was just a strange coincidence. Though we could have hid this matter It is better that my husband learned about it in this way. There was every likelihood that this matter would have come to his knowledge one day. It would have been very difficult to hide this from him always. Therefore, had he found out about it on his own it could very well have had dire consequences. We now have successfully avoided that.

We have tried to establish that we, that is, Vikram and I, have no relation since that day of my husband’s relative's wedding which we both attended. I don't know how successful we had been in this, but if my husband really wanted in his heart to believe that I hadn't cheated on him then this will give him a chance to accept this to be the truth. Which husband would want to think that his wife is making out with another man in bed and making a fool of him? The third thing we tried to establish is that Vikram's display of masculinity is all a show, and that he is actually very timid when it comes to women. Along with that, Vikram really is in love with Smitha and only her so that my husband feels no threat to him in thinking that Vikram wanted to woo his wife. Only then will Vikram have easy access to my house. There was only one thing that I would not like in this. I will have to put up with Vikram's display of love and affection and his ‘accidental’ touches of Smitha in front of us. My husband seeing this would certainly come to believe that Vikram really fancies only Smitha. Although it is going to be difficult for me I should not show my jealousy outwardly. The only thing that did not go according to plan was my husband’s outright rejection of allowing me to go on the so-called women’s  ‘holiday trip’ planned by Girja. Well we can’t succeed in all. I fell asleep thinking about all this. A pleasant sleep thinking that I was going to spend the entire afternoon once more in the embrace of my new second husband. Little did I know then that a major problem was going to derail our plan. As usual Girja picked us up (me and my son) at nine o'clock. This time Vikram could not follow us discretely behind. He has to be in his office for half a day as he had an important task to clear. But I didn’t mind that because it wasn’t going to prevent us from romping in his bed in the afternoon once more.  Girja was teasing me as we were out together.

"How was yesterday afternoon? She said archly.  “Hmm hum you don’t have to tell me Bavani, I already know."

I smiled shyly avoiding looking directly at her face. "What do you know?"  

"Don't ask what I know as I know what you've been doing. Instead ask how I know."

Oh my god did she peek on us yesterday too? I thought to myself a little flustered. She guessed what I was thinking by my facial expressions.

"I know what you're thinking. Don’t worry I was not sneaking up on you two and watching you fucking like jackrabbits. If I did that the problem will only be for me."

She looked at me and smiled mischievously again. "You wonder what's the problem for me? Well you two would have writhing in pleasure enjoying your mating.  in He likes and fucks you. See that would only result in arousing my own mood but he won't bother about me while you're around. Why create the suffering for myself? In any case I won't give him more than two days rest after you're gone. After that it will be my turn."

By saying this she again reminded me that I had to share my darling Vikram with her. I didn't like the thought even though I knew I had no choice. What else can we do? We need her help to enjoy our sexual union safely. Vikram is no longer just my lover but now he is also my second husband but I still have to tolerate this arrangement.

“You were going to say how you knew what went on between us weren’t you,” I said wanting to distract my mind away from this thought that Vikram was not going to be mine alone.

She smiled mysteriously again as she replied. “After leaving you two I came back around half an hour later just to check on things. I needn’t even to press my ears on the door to know what was happening .. I could hear not only your loud cries of pleasure but I could even hear the creaking of the bed and the thuds of your bodies hitting against each other. That was so erotic I didn’t want to stay long otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to control myself. You are a very lucky woman Bavani, I never known Vikram to fuck a woman with this much of desire before you.”

“You’re terrible Girja, you put things so crudely.”

“We are both terrible Bavani,” she said with a laugh,” while having a faithful husband … “ she paused for a moment after saying this and then continued. “Well definitely faithful in your case but I’m not sure in mine, we are still shamelessly enjoying sex with the same lover who frankly is way better than my husband in bed.”

What she said was true, our lover Vikram was way better than both our husbands in giving the ultimate physical bliss a woman can have in this world. What caused a bit of distress in the back of my mind is her mentioning that my husband was faithful to me while I was morally corrupt in matters of sex.

“You know Bavani I often have this rather wicked thought in my mind.” She paused waiting for me to ask what it was. I knew it would be something awful but surely also something erotic and sexually stimulating. Being in two minds of whether to ask or not I asked anyway.

“What is that Girja?”

“This thought came to me when I heard you two making that erotic racket while you were making out.”

Now I was sure she was going to say something awful but deliciously so.

“What if when either you or me were in a locked bedroom with Vikram and making all that noise while our husbands were stranded outside having to hear how Vikram was making us cry in bliss. I would bet that in spite of themselves both of them would have a raging hardon.”

This was such an appalling though but it still sent a pleasurable shiver through my body. How would I ever look in his face when I come out from the room? Well, this is but a fantasy. My husband would never stand for it but how wonderful the sex would be if I had a tolerant husband who looked the other way when I enjoyed myself with someone else. In any case what Girja said was true, we both have became slaves to illicit bodily pleasures. We were going to have our lunch and then I was going to experience once again all the carnal pleasures a man can give a woman again with Vikram in his bedroom. With these blissful thoughts filling my mind I was in a very happy state of mind. That was when something shocking happened. I received a phone call from my husband. It was then that we received news that put paid to all our plans.

“Hello dear, surprised to hear you call now while in the midst of your conference. Anything?”

“Bavani where are you now?’

“We were just about to go for our lunch,” I replied. (After that I’m going to bed with my lover I thought to myself).

"Ok good, then come straight to our hotel after lunch."

I was shocked and flustered. "What? Why? Is there any problem?"

“Don’t get alarmed, nothing like that. The company is doing wonderfully well so we are wrapping up by three pm today. We only need be back to join a dinner gathering around eight in the evening so I will join you all this afternoon.”

He had thwarted all our plans for the afternoon but there was nothing that I could do about it. I desperately tried to hide the disappointment from my voice. “Okay then dear, we’ll be there soon.”

I just wanted to scream out loud. So many emotions hit me all at once. Anger, disappointment, the need to cry and despair all hit me all at once. Till now I have never scolded my husband  in my mind. It was always the guilt that it was I who was in the wrong and so I don't have any right to do that. But today I let vent to my anger and frustration and scolded him badly in my mind. A hapless man unable to give his wife the pleasure she deserves and worse still the useless fool is now denying her even the pleasures she gets from a real man. The wife (namely me) is doing no wrong in giving herself to a real virile man who can give her full happiness in bed .. it is not even wrong for her to bear a child for such a wonderful lover. Only a man who can take a woman to heaven has the right to breed her. This outburst in my mind was borne out of frustration and a fit of anger. Under normal circumstances the disappointment wouldn’t have been as great as this but I had been looking forward to the time I can be with Vikram from this morning .. nay from last night. After all the anticipation and excitement of planning for this so long it had all ended with just one afternoon .. a few hours of rapture. My self-esteem did not allow me to show how affected I was to anyone else. including Girja. Even after I am with my husband , I should not show him my displeasure in any way. But that doesn’t mean I didn’t want to punish him in some way for pushing me to such great despondency. The only way I know to do this is for Vikram to enjoy me in all the way he wants. I had subtly resisted Vikram when he tried to do some things when having sex. But I won't do that again. I will do as he wishes anymore. Girja pitied me more when she heard the news.

“You poor girl .. your husband has gone and done something as unexpected as this. Only I know how much Vikram was looking forward to this afternoon and I know you felt the same way too.”

“What can I do Girja, I am not as lucky as you said I was a little while ago.”

"If I were you, I would somehow take revenge on my husband for making me feel so unhappy."

She thinks just like me I thought to myself. Do all women think like this in this kind of situation?

"What would you have done for revenge against your husband if this had happened to you?"

“Such a situation had never arisen for me. I just was telling what I would have felt. Fucking with another man behind their backs is already some sort of revenge against them for not satisfying us properly in bed isn’t it?”

Hmm looks like Girja has no ideas of any kind. When I phoned and told Vikram the bad news he started talking very insultingly about my husband. Normally I never had allowed him to do that but today I let him vent out his frustrations. If I as a woman and wife could feel this way how much more Vikram would have been affected as man and my lover.

“Fuck off to your husband, whatever happens we are going to have sex today. Only when he sees how much you enjoy with me will it be a lesson for that arsehole.”

In my angry frame of mind for a second, I wondered what it would be like if my husband saw Vikram and I having dirty passionate sex on the bed. But how will this ever happen? My husband is not a cuckold, but it's good it would have been if it was. No sneaking around needed. Weekends would be sex days for Vikram and I. Once every three months or so while my husband takes leave and looks after my son Vikram and I would have a blissful outing somewhere romantic. Fantasising like this felt so good. My husband was around with us that day as we around the sights. I was so pissed at him that when he tried to take my hand in his I avoided it as if I wasn’t aware of what he was trying to do. But I came to the realisation that I couldn't keep doing that. As far as he was concerned there was no reason for me to do that so I didn’t want to unnecessarily raise his suspicions again.  Avinash was very happy to have his father with him and my husband indulged him by buying everything he asked for. At least let him be happy I thought to myself.

As it neared the time we had to return to our hotel my husband said to me,” My boss became aware that you are here too so he asked me to bring you along for the dinner tonight.”

"Should I have to come too? I don't know anyone there."

"That's no problem, I'll be there so you won’t feel out of place but the only thing is kids aren’t allowed in the dinner."

"No problem then, I’ll order room service, Avinash and I will stay in the room."

"No Bavani, I want you to come. It won't be nice if you don’t come after my boss had asked that you be there."

"But what can we do, Avinash is here with us?"

Then Girja interrupted saying, "Avinash can stay at my house tonight. My children have become friends with him. I myself will drop him off here tomorrow morning.”

My son is not used to being away from us so I was not keen in sending him with Girja. "No, Girja, he has never been away from us before unless it is with his grandparents. He expects one of the two of us to always be with him. He won't agree to go with you."

"Is that right, Avinash, how would you like it if you can stay at my house tonight? You can play with your elder brother and sister and sleep with them, it’ll be fun. Tomorrow morning, I will drop you off at your daddy's and mommy's place. What do you say?"

My son was unexpectedly eager to go. "Mommy, let me go and stay with akka (elder sister) and anna (elder brother) today. It's going to be fun, mummy please."

I looked at my husband helplessly not knowing what to do but he was no help in this. ""Never mind, let him stay there tonight, after all it  is just one overnight stay."

I had never been away from my child, so this arrangement was uncomfortable for me. But my son was excited to go  so I reluctantly agreed. That evening I packed what all he needed and sent him on his way after many kisses and caresses. Before we got ready for dinner my husband came and hugged me and started caressing my body. Being alone in the hotel like this he must have come into mood. Whereas for me things were different. One, there was the disappointment of not being able to join Vikram today, and two, there was the worry of being separated from my son. This being so how can I be in the mood for some loving that too from my husband? But he was insistent today .. must be in a happy mood I thought to myself. This was also something new to me. Usually, if I refuse, he will not disturb me after that. But he insisted that he wanted it today. So, I gave in half-heartedly. He nuzzled my nipple and sucked on it. While I was holding his head to my chest as if I was involved in the sexual play my thoughts were actually elsewhere.

"Hold my penis please dear," he pleaded, taking my hand and placing it on his erection. I held it and slowly started stroking it.

I couldn’t but help compare the difference in approach between my husband and my lover (second husband). If Vikram had been here he would have been more assertive. He would have boldly demanded, "Grab my cock baby and give it a good shake with the beautiful hand of yours. Only you can make my hard meat get so thick and long honey."

He started touching my pussy with his fingers. He was just rubbing his fingers at the entrance of my slit. Now if Vikram had been here his fingers would be inside my wet hole., He would have found my sensitive pleasure spots on inner wall and would have been making me leak and moan in pleasure by teasing the spots again and again.

“Can you suck me Bavani .. please I want it so much.”

Vikram would not have asked. He would have pushed me down to squat and brought his cock straight to my mouth. He would have shoved it inside my mouth and would gave been mouth fucking me as I gobbled on his love pole.

I took his penis in my mouth and started sucking fast. Let's see how long he can last. Just as I thought, not very long. He stopped me within three minutes of my vigorous sucking.

"Enough Bhavani, why are you doing it so fast, I feel like coming already."

I thought derisively in my mind. If it was my lover Vikram, he would have enjoyed till I had to stop because my jaws were aching. It has been a personal challenge to me to make Vikram say ‘enough’ one day as I serviced his cock with my mouth but he has never said that yet.

"Okay then let’s start." I lay down and spread my legs and waited for him.

He came on top of me and thrust his penis into my vagina. I caressed his back lightly and let him do his thing. In the hotel room mirror I could see him pumping his hips while burying his face in my neck. Just yesterday, I saw Vikram on top of me the mirror of his bedroom, humping me hard as he was sucking on my neck. I couldn't help but compare the two scenes. My fingers were clawing on his muscular back with his muscles tightened hard as he pumped up and down. My fingernails were drawing lines on his strong back .. a testimony to the enormous pleasure he was drowning me in. Here my fingers were gently rubbing on his back for namesake. There was no expression on my face as I watched my husband's hips move up and down. That day when Vikram's hips were pumping like a piston, my facial expression was like I was suffering and crying in pain. But that was no pain, It, was the expression of a woman who was in the throes of intense pleasure. What has happened to me? I used to enjoy the sex from my husband to some extent before but now there was no involvement within me. Vikram has spoilt me to enjoying anything lesser than the pleasures he gave. Good thing he didn’t take too long ..  what am I  thinking? .. what good thing .. he had never taken very long before in any case. Realising he was about to finish I too pumped my hips up a little while moaning for my husband’s benefit.

After showering (separately, not together like with Vikram) we dressed for dinner and left the room. As he had requested I came decked in a saree. His boss who must have been touching fifty seemed a good man. He politely enquired about my family and made some small talk. My husband also introduced me to some of his colleagues. The women in the hall were also officers of the company, only one other employee had come with his spouse. I could see some of his colleagues looking me over then looking at my hubby with envy. I was used to this so I just ignored it. It was buffet dinner, so we got our food and went back to the respective tables reserved for us to have our meal. In another little over half an hour or so most people had done with eating. It was after that there were Whisky bottles being open in many of the tables. My husband deferred from drinking because I was there. They let him be for a while but after they had one two rounds they started teasing my husband saying he was too scared to drink because of me being there. There were one or two men who insisted that he at least have one or two rounds with them. My husband looked at me forlornly. I resented he being teased as whatever may be, he was still my husband so I gave him the go ahead. That was my mistake because one became two, then three and started continuing.

Seeing this, I said with irritation, "Excuse me I’m tired, I am going to my room."

"Ok Bavani you go I will come later," my hubby said in a jolly mood. This irritated me more. I got up in a huff and walked away but he was not in the mood to notice that I was upset.

I got angry and left there. As I left the dining hall and walked towards the elevator, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me aside. When I looked back in shock I found it was who Vikram was holding my hand

"Hey, what are you doing here? Let go, someone might see."

He didn't utter a word instead he dragged me to another nearby hall. This place was dimly lit. Although there were some single men and women there were it was mostly filled with couples. Many were drinking some kind of alcohol. There were several couples (seven in total that I later noticed) who were hugging and dancing. Slow music was playing which gave them all the excuse to embrace each other tightly pressing body to body. Vikram took me to a table at a corner and made me sit.

"Hey, what are you doing he might suddenly go to our room, It’s best I go too ..  I'm leaving."

"No chance your husband will go now. You have been with your first husband for so long haven’t you, now it’s time you be with your second husband."

He was right, my hubby wouldn't leave just yet. I relaxed a bit. Vikram ordered red wine for me and a beer for him without asking me. We were silent for a few moments as we sipped our drinks.

Then I asked, "How? .. Why did you come here?"

“After the disappointment of this afternoon I simply had to see you even if seeing you was all I could do. You know I’ve been surreptitiously watching you throughout your dinner. You looked so lovely that all the men’s eyes were on you.”

Oh, my sweet darling, it was enough for him just to see me. I lovingly caressed his cheeks. This was my man. Even when circumstances conspired against him he found a way to overcome it. So much desire for me made my heart swoon for him.

“Sorry darling, my husband ruined all our plans."

"No problem Bavani we are together now, that’s enough."

We held hands as he whispered sweet nothings to me.

"Come on Bavani let's dance," he said suddenly.

I have never danced like this before, but I loved this romantic situation. I walked with him as he led me to the dance floor. Everyone already dancing was already involved in romantic caressing so no one took notice of anyone else. He held me tightly as we danced. My breasts were pressed against his chest while my hands were around his neck like a garland. One of his hands gripped my bare hip at its curve gently caressing there and increasing the sexual heat of my body. His kisses were on my cheek, neck and ears arousing me further.

"I've been through so much of distress without you today my love," he whispered in my ear.

"Me too honey."

"I Want You So Much Baby."

"Me Too Sweetie"

Our lower private parts rubbed close together pleasure running through our bodies despite the intervening clothes. Liquid droplets started forming inside my womanhood. His hand pressed against my buttocks making the rubbing even tighter. He was doing it so good .. god he may even make me climax by just rubbing like this.

“Can you feel my cock baby .. see what temper it is in for you.”

“Ssss .. how is it like this .. it feels like it will tear through the clothes to reach me.”

His lips captured mine in a very wet kiss. We were not worried that there are many people there. Some other couples were doing the same thing as us. This dimly lit place and the wine I had drunk gave me the courage to be less than discrete in an open place.  I grabbed his cock, no .. no .. my beautiful little big boy on top of his pant and squeezed. Not caring we were in the open Vikram boldly pulled down his zip. I equally boldly put my hand inside to hold and knead the man flesh. He bent his head to lick and kiss the cleavage of my pushed-up breasts. Only thing he couldn’t do was for his hand to go inside my saree to reach my pussy.

"I want your pussy right now Bavani."

"I'll give it to you anytime, my darling."

"Do you want my cock now, hmm tell me sweetheart."

"Hmm yes  .. yes .. I want it baby." The frustrations from this afternoon was disappearing in this highly arousing and erotic moment.

All the need from this afternoon flooded into our bodies. The highly charged emotions that rushed in needed to be taken care of but what can we do. We were out in an open place where the most we could do was these caresses that only drove our passion higher. As always Vikram was the decisive one. He pulled me along with him and I went along mesmerised without resistance. I hesitated when he pulled me to the female restroom. I hesitated to enter inside. I had never done anything like this before. He opened the door and asked me to peek inside first. There was no one inside. He quickly pulled me inside as the door automatically closed. There were three wash basins in front of a long mirror covering the wall. There were four toilets in a row at one end. He hurried me to the last stall and closed the door. There was a western toilet inside luckily very clean without odour which was to be expected as this was a reputed star hotel. Once inside we engaged in passionate kissing. All our frustrations were vented in that slobbering kiss. We had to hurry as this was not a very safe place to engage in sexual activity. After that hard kiss he tried to unbutton my blouse and my hurried fingers helped him. He lifted my bra up and freed my melons. As he voraciously sucked on my nipple I held him to my breasts trying my utmost not to moan. He lifted my saree bottom up to reach the pussy he could not on the dance floor. I pulled my panties down so that they were at my ankles. I lifted one leg off the panties so that it was now around only on one of the ankles. He would have felt how sopping wet I was .. how he had made me so on the dance floor.

His lips came off one of my puckered nipples as he said,” You’re so wet baby .. you need it so much?”

“Yes .. do it quickly darling I’ve been missing you this whole day.”

He stood up straight to unbuckle his pants as that too fell down his ankles I pulled down his boxers to his knees. His huge member sprang out eager to taste my sweet honey pot. It looked so tempting that I couldn’t help myself. I squatted in front of him and took that virile rod in my mouth. I sucked him with a frenzy that came out of frustration. His hard baby making tool throbbed in my mouth my lips and tongue made love to it. This was not the time for long foreplay. He pulled me up within a minute or two and made me stand half bent with my end arms against the wall. He pulled up my saree that had again fallen down  to my ankles so that it lay over my lower back. I expected his joy pole to enter in quickly but instead he too squatted behind me and I felt his sharp tongue snake into my puckered nether lips. My lips were pressed on to my forearm muffling my moans. I moved my legs a little wider so he could slurp on my joy juice. This was exciting and frightening at the same time. I never thought I would be doing this in a public restroom with a man I was not married to while the man I was actually married to was on the same floor not very far away. Vikram got up and I could feel the bulbous head of his cock splice my pussy lips open as he rubbed me there coating his cockhead with my sticky fluid. As the rubbing stopped I knew it was going to enter inside me. I held my breath as that huge girthed flesh slid inside of my love hole. The familiar feeling of pure pleasure and lust filled me as my lover’s fuck meat invaded my love hole. Just then we heard the door of the restroom open and tinkling laughter of the women who entered in. We froze in that position not moving a muscle. I bent half over with my arms on the wall, breast dangling from my open blouse and saree pulled over my hips while Vikram stood there with his pants and boxers around his ankles and his cock embedded deep inside of my cunt.

“I saw what you were doing,” One female voice said with gay laughter.

“What did you see? Another asked with equal gaiety in the voice.

“Heh .. heh .. you held him so tight that even air couldn’t have entered between you .. and he was rubbing his ‘thing’ on you.”

“Ha .. ha .. that wasn’t so bad .. you were holding his ‘thing’ you dirty girl.” This was the second girl replying. It sounded like only two girls had entered the restroom.

But soon another voice said,” You girls have no shame you know.”

“Rekha you are terrible, you are not dancing with your guy, you are not letting him touch you .. the poor guy.” This was the voice of the girl who spoke first.

“Serves him right for not calling me or answering my calls for three days.” This was the girl Rekha who replied.

“Hey repair you make up girl it’s smudged badly.” The second girl spoke probably to the first girl.

“Excuse me girls I’ve got to go to the loo.” The girl Rekha said. After that Rekha said in a loud whisper .. loud enough for Vikram and I to hear,” Shh .. shh .. girls there someone in one of the loos.”

We remained completely silent hoping they would go away quickly. My legs were shivering but his cock was just as hard inside my pussy in spite of all that was going on around us. Luckily five minutes later we heard the door to the restroom open and close. The fear had made me lose my arousal. I stood up straight so that his cock slipped out of my pussy. I started adjusting my clothes quickly.

“Sorry Vikram, I can’t do this here .. I’m scared, it’s too risky.”

I could see the disappointment on my lover’s face but seeing the apprehension on my face he didn’t want to force me and he too adjusted his clothes. My heart went to him for his understanding. I kissed him hard again, this time in affection and gratitude for his care and understanding. I was the one to get out and look first if anyone was still in the restroom and then again to check if anyone was outside the restroom before we made our way back to the hall. We once more went to our table and sad. I felt so bad to see the disappointment in his face.

“Sorry darling, I was so scared in there,” I said as I lovingly caressed his forearm.

“I know Bavani, but I want you so much now .. I just can’t take this frustration after all the plans we had for ourselves.”

“I want you just as much but what can we do? Fate has conspired against us.”

“Come on Bavani, let’s go to your room.”

“No Vikram, what if my husband comes back?”

“You wait, just give me a minute,” he said as he left me there and it was not even five minutes before he was back.

“Don’t worry he won’t be back anytime soon. There are a couple of bottles open and a group of them ready for serious drinking.”

If my husband were to come back suddenly there was no escape route from inside the room. Despite these misgivings I let myself be persuaded to agree to this. A short while later I opened the door to my room and we both entered inside. We are going to continue the lust play that was interrupted by the entry of the three women earlier. For now, our passionate sexual union was all that mattered. It even overcame the fear of my husband coming back suddenly.
[+] 7 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM