Adultery Rinku – Roleplay!
Rinku – Roleplay! (Part 2)

I ignored him but Baga looked around & pulled my panties half way down my bums!
“Baga…ji! Kya kar rahe ho….driver gadi me hi biatha hai aur app mujhe nangi kar rahe ho? Usko bahar…!” I said as Mohit scowled at me!

“Rinku…gadi se neeche utar!” Baga said & stripped off his trousers & followed me!

I was drenched the second I got out of the car! Baga grabbed me by my waist & dragged me to the front of the car!

“Tere bhadve pati ko show dekhna hai na? Aisa show dikhaunga ke woh tujhe roj raat ko mere pas leke aayega!” he stripped off my panties as he said so & flung them on the wind screen!
Baga turned me around, pushed away my hair from my face & smooched me!
One of his hands pressed my breast while he caressed my back & squeezed my bums. Then he parted my ass cheeks & fingered my asshole! I reciprocated & massaged his bums!

It was such an incredible turn on; I was standing in pouring rain, stark naked kissing & groping with our equally nude driver while my husband watched bathed in the bright light from the headlights!

Baga inserted another finger into my pussy & began fingering both my ass & twat!
“OOHhhh…YEESSSSSsssss!” what an incredible feeling it was! I literally climbed on to him. I wrapped my thighs around his thighs & raised myself above him & kissed him harder & harder as he finger fucked me deeper & deeper!

“Baga! Chod mujhe! Chod apni malkin ko! Bana le mujhe apni rakhail! CHOD MUJHE!” I screamed as I pushed his face into my breasts!

“Malkin???!!!....Veshya hai tu, Rinku! Randi saali!” he actually spat the words out giving me an almost instant orgasm!

“Ohhh! Baga…aaaaahhh!” I moaned as my juice flowed & mixed with the pouring rain!
He grasped my bums lifted me off my feet & banged me on my back on to the bonnet of the car!
“OooWWWW!” I squealed as the hot metal seared my bums! However, in an instant I felt nice as the cold water flowed between them!

I voluntarily spread my legs, grasped my boobs & pushed them together & moaned saying “Baga..aaja…chod apni randi biwi ko!”.

“Haaaan…Riiinnkkuuu…HaaaaAAAA!” he growled & yelled as he pushed his hotrod inside my soaking pussy!
“OOHHh…yeessssss! Randi…hoon mai!” I moaned as he pounded me on the bonnet of our car with my husband watching from the driver’s seat!
The whole car was shaking as Baga kept driving his haft inside me harder & harder!

I glanced at my husband & saw hi mime something to Baga!
“Kya…huaaaaAAA!” I asked Baga.
“Mera pani….aane wala hai! Usko puch raha tha….!” He mumbled trying hard to control his thrusts!
“Usse kya puchta hai! Mujhe puch! Tu mera pati hai….mujhe chod saale!...Meri chut me daal de apna pura sperm! Breed me!” I screamed loud enough for Mohit to heareven over the sound of pouring rain!

“Riinkuuu! Behenchod! Randi Saali…kuttiya!” he screamed as he thrust deeper & ejaculated inside my pussy as I reached climax at the same time!

He kept thrusting inside me as he drained every drop inside me hungry twat!
As soon as he pulled out, I dropped to my knees & shoved his cock inside my mouth!

As Baga & Mohit both stared at my brazen shamelessness, I sucked Baga’s cock from top to bottom. His balls were dangling & I massaged them with my tongue!
He kept wiping away the rain from my eyes as I gave him the most wonderful blowjob he would ever have!

Soon he was rock hard again & I saw bubbles of cum pop up on the tip. I stood up & turned around facing my husband inside the car! I placed my hands on the edge of the bonnet & opened my legs for my driver!

He clutched my wet hair in one hand & grabbed my armpit with the other hand & penetrated me in my asshole!
My boobs were bouncing all over as he butt fucked me hard & fast!
Just before his cock spat his sperm out again he pulled it out & shoved it inside my pussy!

“OOOoohhh YEEESSSSSS!” I loved it! He was going to breed me again!
“RIIINKKUUUUUUU!” Baga screamed as his warm thick fluid spread inside my vagina!

His head dropped on my back & he continued to thrust into my pussy weakly!

I smiled & caressed my twat & looked at my husband!

The contented smile on his face & the glint in his eye told me that he had made a mess on the driver seat watching me being fucked by our driver!
But I was sure of one thing…..i had enjoyed it more…much much more than my husband!
[+] 1 user Likes nangi_rinku's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Rinku – Roleplay! - by nangi_rinku - 14-06-2019, 09:44 PM
RE: Rinku – Roleplay! - by nangi_rinku - 14-06-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: Rinku – Roleplay! - by Raju1999 - 06-04-2020, 05:25 PM