Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
(15-12-2023, 01:53 PM)game40it Wrote: Chapter 22 continued

He

I carried Bhavani in my arms to my room where AC was already turned on and the room was pleasantly cool. Around her neck was a new chain, the one I had put around her neck. When I moved to put it around her neck she bowed her head in ready acceptance .. the same acceptance with which she allowed the old one from her husband to be removed from her. We kept looking at each other's faces, lust mixed with delight on our smiling faces. We kissed then as we kissed now as I lowered her down. After I closed the door of my room I pulled her and hugged her tight. She hugged me just as tightly in return.

“Hi wife, give your husband a kiss,” I asked with all the right of a husband.

She bowed her head and shook her head ‘no’ smiling shyly all the while. Suddenly she had become shy after all the lustful fornications we had engaged in. But her reaction now was understandable, after all she was a new bride now with her new husband. I held her face in both my hands and lifted her face up. Knowing what was next her eyes closed and her lips parted slightly as my lips moved towards her trembling lips. Her long eyelashes fanned across her eyes. She looked stunningly lovely. My eyes closed too as our lips met. Hard lips pressed on succulent lips, tongue rubbing against tongue. It lasted for several minutes. Our lips would part for a second or two but then pressed together again and again as if the sweet taste was never going to be enough. After the kiss I looked at her from arms-length. She had gone to all this trouble to look good for me. I must thank Girja too, she was the one who dolled up Bavani so beautifully. This was Girja’s saree that Bavani was wearing. It was a bit of a semi-transparent material because I could see the white expanse of her belly in spite of the covering saree. The cute belly button was visible above the slightly ‘V’ shaped way her saree was tied down below her belly. Below that was the hidden treasure I was going enjoy once more very soon. I held her by her hand and pirouetted her body to get a good look at her. I’ve never seen her with this blouse before. The smooth skin of her back was more exposed than hidden. What a body she had, nice curves and attractively flaring bottom. All of this I’ve taken away from Mohan to be mine. The fool would be keenly paying attention to the presentations at the conference while I paid attention to Bavani. Let him slog away there while I consummate this illicit marriage with the woman who in her mind now is wife to both of us.

“Let’s make this as a true first consummation of marriage,” I said.

She looked at me as if to say aren’t we doing so now. I indicated a tumbler on the bedside table. She still looked at me puzzled. I went and it took it and came back to her. She smiled when she saw that it was filled with milk. I gave it to her to take a few sips of the sweet milk before I drank the balance of it.

“It’s become sweeter after your saliva mixed in it my wife,” I told her with a teasing smile. I placed the cup on the table and went back to Bavani who was still shyly gazing at the floor with head bowed.  

I turned Bhavani and hugged her from behind. We enjoyed looking in the long mirror of my room at the image of our two bodies pressed together. Bavani smiled seeing her lipstick smeared around my lips. Our kisses had been that deep and wetly open mouthed. As I kissed the nape of her neck right at the curve between her neck and her shoulder those beautiful eyes with its long lashes swooned once more in arousal. Her head tilted back till it lay on my shoulder. Her stomach muscles were cool to touch as I rubbed it with my palms to warm her up. Not only there but her whole body also started getting hot. The front of her saree slid down and lay on the ground. My hand went to her quivering ample chest. My fingers gently caressed her cleavage that was overflowing over the front cut of her blouse. The flesh there was already warm. I slipped my hand inside her jacket and under her bra. It was not easy to do so without causing her any pain. That was so because her large and firm mounds of delectable flesh was pressed tightly against her jacket. I succeeded though in the end. As my finger reached her distended nipple I gently pinched it. Her nipple sprang to life in my fingers.

“Ahh … ahh … ahh .. ahh..,” the familiar moans of a woman in the grip of lust and pleasure escaped her lips.

I undid the hooks of her blouse .. there weren’t many so it was done in a jiffy. It was so tight against her back that it sprang open like two doors when I released them. I was the one who had to undress my secret wife. Our eyes were locked in the mirror as I slowly removed it from her body. I pulled her saree and this time she raised her hands as she pirouetted her body herself and as the saree fell on the ground her spinning body lost balance and fell on me as I gleefully hugged her.

“Aw .. I almost fell,” She said a little startled.

“I’m there always for you darling,” I said.

As we lip-locked again my hand found her petticoat knot and undid it. Now that too fell to the ground. I took two steps back to admire the gorgeous woman in front of me. What an alluring sight it was. Her bulging boobs straining to be free from her bra cups, the smooth stomach with just that sexy bit of flesh, the thongs hiding her delicious treasure but the dark patch visible showing me the promise of pleasures to come for me. Her bottom and thighs had never been so smooth or tight. That was probably because of the scandals she still wore. My eyes feasted on her body before I was going to feast on her. Her inner wear was all in sexy red.

“Don’t look at me like that Vikram, I feel so shy.”

“Who is to stop me from looking at my wife?” I could see she was pleased when I called her that.

I pulled her on to me again like before with both of us facing the mirror. My hand was once more on her breast. This time I could more easily insert my hand into her bra cup to cup her tit. Again, her eyes swooned as she moaned at the ministrations of my finger on her milk flesh.  My other hand was on her stomach, the tip of my middle finger exploring the depth of her navel. Now her mouth was open and gasping like a fish out of water but this was not in distress but in euphoria. I reached for the clasp of her bra and released it. The bra loosened on her body almost falling off. Now my hand cupping her breast was visible in the mirror but my palm was not large enough to cover her whole breast. I took off her bra completely so I could once more admire those beautiful melons. So beautiful .. no visible sag to the eyes despite their largeness. It was evident that they have not been handled by a man much. They probably have been kneaded more by me in the last few months than in the six years of her marriage.

“You have lovely breasts my dear wife, I’m so lucky to have been able to enjoy them.”

Bavani was delighted to hear this with her rosy lips slowly spreading in a smile.

"Actually, Girja has smaller breasts than you but yet they already sag a little unlike your breasts. Why even Smitha is no  match for you."

"How do you know how Smitha’s breasts are?" She asked a little annoyance showing on her face.

“Just a guess nothing more .. they don’t interest me in the least .. only these beauties in my hands do.” I played with her nipple as I squeezed her breast.

“Ahh .. Vikram .. ohh .. my love.”

My other hand stealthily moved from her navel and sneaked past the waist band looking for her treasure. My fingers grazed through her pubic hair till they reached her slit. The lips were already moist and ready to be teased. My middle finger slid inside the moist opening and her body started trembling from my two-pronged assault on her body.

“What a body you have my dear, simply voluptuous .. you make me so hot baby.” I pulled her hand to my raging hardon. It was raring to get out from my underwear. Her hand reached through the front opening of my Dhoti to grab her joy stick. This needn’t be in the way for us and I pulled it off and threw it on the ground. I now only had my top on along with my underwear and she was in her bra and thongs. The sight of our semi clad bodies in the mirror was more erotic than if we had been completely naked.

I pressed my body tightly against her body. My hardon pressed against the crack of her two bountiful mounds as I sucked on her neck. It was an erotic and arousing sight in the mirror. I nuzzled her neck, one hand cupping her breast and the other hidden in her thongs but the movements on my finger were visible in the way her thongs were being pushed. It would be evident to anyone who saw to know what my fingers were doing. My hard manhood wallowed in the crevice of her butt flesh. I turned her around so that she was facing me once more.

“Remove my top Bavani and let’s get on the bed.”

My bed was decorated with flowers for this special time we were going to have today. I raised my hands to help her remove my top. Now we both were only in our innerwear. The room was quite dark with the heavy drawn curtains but her fair body was still nicely visible to me. The ambiance in the room was not that of a hot afternoon but the romantic cool of the late evening. We walked hand in hand as if we were really a newly wed couple. As she got on the bed and lay there waiting for me to come on her I instead lay beside her just holding her hand.

“How it would have been if we had met way before this, then this is how we would be lying together every night Bavani with no one else in between us.”

No matter how much we pretended to be man and wife the elephant in the room could not be ignored. She was someone else’s wife and what we were engaging in was cheating sex … both of us were cheating her husband.

“Please Vikram, don’t talk about that. At least let me feel for the next few ours there is only us.”

I pulled her on to me and kissed her passionately. The room was filled with fragrance .. the fragrance of our perfumes and the fragrance of the jasmine flowers in her hair. Soon another aroma would dominate the room. The smell of heated arousal and sex. Our tongues frolicked together in her mouth as her saliva seemed into mine. Her eyes were closed but her mouth open in a wet kiss. Today the sex had to be slow and enchanting. My hand traced every curve of her sensual body, the softness and smoothness where ever I touched was driving me crazy. I’ve had sex with Bavani a number of times but this time it was different from the previous occasions. The first time we had sex in her room and at the top of the stairs before the open terrace, it was more of a thrill and full of just lust. The thrill for me was seducing a beautiful housewife right under the nose of her husband, for Bavani it was cheating for the first time and experiencing sex with someone new. It had to be hurried and done silently. The second time it was the release of pent up desires as she had tried to keep herself from cheating again and had failed. There was passion but still not much of emotions in that sex. In the hotel it was fuelled by disdain that her husband was so weak he couldn’t confront her but had to resort to using a private investigator. The disdain was further stoked up by my skill in overcoming the obstacle placed by her husband. This time it was entirely different. She does not think of this as a phase or something short termed. She was ready to prolong this affair for as long as possible. She was not only just giving her body to me she was giving her emotional attachment .. to the extent she was willing to sleep with me after stopping all safety precautions. I had usurped the position of her husband in her mind and relegated him to that of a bit part player.

I turned her to make her lie face down on the mattress.  I unhooked her bra and the back strap sprang open but it was still trapped by her body on the mattress. There were slight reddish marks where the straps had pressed hard against her ivory toned skin. I had noticed how tight the bra had been for her ample breasts that were straining to be free. I kissed those marks to soothe them and a small hiss of pleasure escaped her pulpy red lips. As I rained gentle kisses all over on her back her gasping exuded warm breath from her mouth along with her moans. I sought to remove the bra from her body and she raised her body up slightly to help me do that. Her hair was in a thick braid with the generous bunch of jasmine adorning it. I inhaled the fragrance deeply to intoxicate my desire even further. I traced my fingers down her spine making her breath come out in short sharp gasps. From the valley of her lower back to going up the hills of her bottom .. everything about her body could only be described as lush and tender.  The thongs did more to reveal than to hide as my fingers tested the substantiality of the tight butt flesh. A series of low moans from her told me I was doing right.  As my hand sought to enter between her beautifully rounded thighs her legs automatically parted to give me way. There was only a small stretch of cloth that covered her pleasure pit. My finger drew a line where her nether lips would be.

“Ang …  Vikram … ahh …”

As I rubbed slowly that part started getting moist that my fingers could feel through the lacy fabric. Her moans got louder and her breathing heavier. This was in a way an unprotected pussy .. unprotected by pills from my life fluid drenching it. That thought alone was so arousing I just wanted to shove my baby making tool inside straightaway and let it do its purpose but no, this has to be special .. patience I told myself. I lay beside her the side of my face also on the pillow like hers was, our faces facing each other. Her eyes were closed savouring the pleasures from my fingers. I looked at the look of suffering like pleasure on her face for a few seconds. Nothing is more erotic than the look of arousal on the face of a woman in the throes of pleasure.

“Bavani .. my beautiful love ,” I whispered to her.

Her eyes lids fluttered open .. her pupils dilated in arousal.  

“I love you darling,” I said as my fingers pushed aside the band of cloth covering her pussy and slid inside the moist opening.

“Oh my god .. ahhh…” No further words came out from her as my lips covered hers. Her tongue entered urgently into my mouth mimicking what my fingers were doing in her pussy. We continued to kiss as I explored the now familiar vagina of my married lover. Her kisses became more frantic as my fingers did its magic in her love hole. Her kisses became frenzied as wet lips slipped against wet lips in open mouthed kisses. Her moans were muffled in my mouth as her stomach crunched and her pussy gripped my fingers. I could feel her love bud swell and protrude as the tip of my finger teased it. She couldn’t stand it anymore as her hip lifted off the bed with her being almost on her knees. I could now finger her more easily as I wanted her to come all over my probing fingers.

It was not long then when it happened. With a groan .. almost a cry, she came with a big shudder. “Ohh .. baby Ohhh…” I let her ride my fingers till she collapsed on the bed.

As she recovered from her exertion gulping in air I kissed her cheeks. She smiled but still had her eyes closed. I laid back on the bed and pulled her face up to kiss her lips. She lay on my chest finding deep comfort in lying that way. I stroked her hair lovingly as I savoured the moment.

“I really have a wild wife don’t I,” I teased her.

She smiled once more before biting me for saying that but oh so gently. We lay that way for a few minutes enjoying the moment before she started kissing my chest. The gently brushing of her full lips on my chest was enough to cause my nipples to become stiff even before her lips touched them. I saw her hand snaking down my body in search of her love toy. I was straining too waiting for the sweet touch of her long fingers. Her fingers slowly slid up on the bump pushing up against my boxers. She slowly rubbed around in small circles with every movement of her fingers sending slivers of pleasure through my body. I wanted her hand inside my boxers but I was not going to hurry her.

“I see my big ‘boy’ is very eager,” she said with a smile as she now gripped like a claw.

“He’s been eager the whole day,” I replied.

Her hand came back on to my stomach and this time when it went back down it pushed my boxers’ waistband up and entered inside. She pulled it up so that it was lying on my lower stomach, still inside my boxers but now the tip of my cockhead was peeping outside the waistband. Though I couldn’t see her hand I could see the movement of her hand by the movement of the front of the cloth of my boxers. She now sucked on my nipple as she stroked me.

“Oh Bavani … baby .. that’s it ah…” It was now my turn to groan in pleasure.

I wanted to see those beautiful and long fingers stroking my cock meat so I pushed my boxers halfway down my thighs. I saw my foreskin being pulled up and down by her fingers alternatively exposing and closing my now purplish red bulbous bud. Her hand with the henna artwork and the nail art on her fingernails was smoothly moving up and down my shaft. This was how a newly married bride’s hand would be. I was getting that experience now before I was actually legally married. 

“Faster baby .. shake it faster,” I said as I kneaded the soft globe of her buttock.

She did not listen to me and continued to stroke me with long slow sensual movement of her hand. This was good too as she continued to build up the pleasure running through me. She kissed her way down nibbling my hard flesh here and there. I knew that those sweet full lips would soon ne wrapped around my huge erection. I slid my body further down because when she gobbled my cock I wanted her pussy on my face. So, there had to be some space for that. When she reached my cock, she rubbed the cock head over her full lips as if replacing the lip gloss that had all but vanished because of our feverish kisses. Her tongue flickered out repeatedly as she swooped up my seeping precum. This was good but her warm mouth would be better.

She kissed the tip of my cock and suddenly said,” I wish this was mine and mine alone.”

With the chain of her new mangalsutra around her neck now lying on my  thigh as her face hovered above my groin she had this new feeling of me being her man alone. This was a difficult thing for me in reality though. My cock needed to explore the new love channels of different women preferably if it belonged to some other men who happen to be their pitiful husbands. For now, Bavani was the most attractive of all the housewives I had seduced so my craze was for her at this time was understandable.  I myself couldn’t be sure if this would remain this way all the time.

“It is you know. Just like with Mohan, you are obliged to give yourself to him but to me you do it out of desire. Same for me, all other women are just a temporary need. You are the one I want.”

She was pleased by what I said and her stroking of my cock was that much more loving. She kissed my rod with her tongue wetting the entirety of my shaft. She took a little more than the head of my cock and startled suckling on it. As she did so she slowly pulled my foreskin completely back till my sensitive bud felt the brunt of her sucking. When my first lover Sandhya had given me my first blowjob it had been tremendously wonderful as it was the first time I was experiencing the pleasures a woman’s mouth could give. Subsequently there had been other experienced lovers who were good at this .. the best being Girja .. who knew how to pleasure a man in this way. But Bavani was different. In the beginning she was just so so in giving a blowjob which indicated she hadn’t done much of that for husband. You could say that her learning ‘on the job’ was practically with my phallus in her mouth. Now she was doing it so well and the pleasures from her was reserved mostly for me. Today in the car earlier at the visit to the Palace she had done it only for a very short time but now I saw the beautiful face of my lover concentrate in earnest as those luscious lips of her slid wetly up and down my thick phallus. She continued to stroke me as she sucked on her pleasure pole. I pulled her up so that she lay on top of me with her slightly open pussy lips right in front of my face. I couldn’t really finger her but what I could do was slurp on the lips of the hood that covered her clit. When her sucking became faster I knew that it was because of the pleasure she was getting from my sucking on her honey lips. We pleasured each other orally till we both were close to the edge. She quickly turned her self around to be sitting on my stomach. As she slid down my body she kissed my lips then as she slid further down she kissed my chest. Her hand reached back to hold my hardon. She looked at my face as she rubbed my cockhead on her slit. My cock sought the right to enter her heavenly gates and they willingly opened to let it in. Slowly I slid in inch by inch .. her pulsating womanhood swallowing every inch with eagerness. The walls of her pleasure tunnel warmly embraced my hot meat as it went deeper and deeper till there was no more to go.

She saw me looking at her breasts and asked me,” Why are you looking like that? You’ve seen my tits before.”

“I’m not looking at that, I’m looking at the new chain around your neck.” She didn’t know what I was thinking. By allowing the one tied by her husband to be removed and replaced by his she was figuratively replacing her husband with him. Even so when the mangalsutra of her husband was removed I saw her hands tremble. She still couldn’t let go of her relationship with her husband but neither could I be excluded from her life.  Just as a man lives with two wives she needed her two husbands.  But I could not understand was my own actions.  At first I wanted to enjoy her like I had enjoyed so many women before her. The thrill was to seduce and enjoy her fully right under the nose of her suspicious husband. Why I had even engaged in a different kind of threesome with her drunk husband. After that all I should want to do is enjoy Bhavani till my desire is quenched and then leave her. Why this desire to own her fully. If I’m not careful I might fall for her.

I remembered what she said soon after Girja had left. “How can I go around with this around my neck? So, I will give this to you when I leave, but from now on whenever we get together you must bring this and put it around my neck before having sex with me. I only want to have sex with you as your wife now onwards.'”

She said something else further,” Whether I get pregnant by my first husband or my second husband is going to be god’s will but I hope it is with you.”

I was very happy to hear what she said. This illegal husband's challenge is to have his seed germinating in her womb before her legal husband does. For that it is necessary for me to go to her house without difficulty and without any doubts. So, I have to pretend that I have fallen in love with Smitha. Once it is confirmed Bavani was carrying my heir I really didn’t need to get married. I have to create a situation where Smitha breaks up with me. I can then enjoy my Bavani behind her legal husband’s back. I believe she would be a voluptuous and sexy woman for many years to come and I can enjoy her when I needed her along with others I can seduce. That’s the life I want, all enjoyment no worries or responsibilities. Enough of all these thoughts, now it must be just fucking.

As she rode me her ample tits swayed side to side. I looked at us in the mirror, the movement of her lush buttocks and the jiggling of her tits exuded pure raw carnality. That face of her, a mixture of beauty, sexiness and innocence now with the facial muscles contorted in lust was making more blood surge into my already turgid member making it ever more hard. The grip of her pussy walls on my hard shaft was firm yet velvet like in its slipperiness. I held her at the waist helping their movements in giving pleasure to me and herself.  She was now gripping and massaging her own breasts as she rode me. The passion she was in was evident by how her long fingernails dug into her own flesh.

“Oh .. ohh .. oh .. Vikram … oh baby .. ohh…” Her sobs of joy were filling my room for the first time as had the sobs of a few women before her but these whimpers were more erotic to my ears than any I had heard before.

“Go faster baby … this day is for us .. ride me fast.”

As her own lust overwhelmed her she fell on my body and started kissing me fiercely. Even in this position her hips moved up and down with just as much of vigour as before.

“Ang .. ang .. Vikram I’m giving you everything I can …ang ..”

“Yes .. humph.. humph .. I know ..”

“Don’t take advantage of me Vikram.”

“Never … you are the woman I’ve wanted more than anyone else.”

Minutes past and our exertions and passions reached new heights.  “Ahhmm … I’m going to come baby .. kiss me hard …” She cried out. Just a few seconds later there was the familiar trembling of her bodies as pleasure caroused through her body. She collapsed on me, not being able to move anymore.

I turned her on her back and came on top of her and started pounding her. The flowers sprinkled on the bed were being crushed by Bavani body. Her body was crushed under my body. For the first time I'm going to fuck her sweet pussy without she being on any protection. I know she won't be ready to get pregnant right away as soon as she stops taking the pill. It may take a couple of months, or in some cases even six months before she does. But now the thought of she fucking me without taking any precautions gave me a big kick. Now my concentration was on my own pleasure as I pounded her unprotected pussy. She too became aroused again as she grabbed my back hard. Her husband at a conference not very far away, her child playing in another apartment close by were all driven out of her mind in this moment of unbridled lust. The urgent crisscrossing of her fingers on my back indicated she was soon going to reach another peak. I moved urgently too wanting to time my release with her. I wanted to cum at the same time her pussy muscles gripped my shaft on her own climax. I knew it was anytime now as her fingernails were turning into talons  on my back. She gasped .. froze for a second and then started sobbing in ecstatic release and I filled her with my stocked-up life fluid as I was in the throes of my own pleasure. Slowly the thrashing subsided as we lay in blissful exhaustion. I pulled out my still half-erect penis and lay beside her.

"Let my sperm stay in your vagina for a while."

Bhavani laughed hearing this. "Are you so eager to make me pregnant."

"Of course, only then will our relationship be complete," I smiled back. She was lying down with her legs folded up so that my sperm wouldn't seep out. This is what she will be doing too when the effects of the anti-pregnancy pills wear off and she is fertile. At that time, it must be me who had sex with her first.

Several minutes later we were lying in each other's arms and chatting.

"Hey new wife how was our first sex."

"What's  .. is this our first time?"

"Yes, the first sex I had after I had wedded you, remember it was in front of prayer altar."

Bhavani took the mangalsutra I had put around her neck in her hand and looked at me and asked, "Did you really think of me as your wife when you put this around my neck?"

"Why do you doubt that?"

"How can this be possible .. I am already married. We can do this for our own happiness but I cannot be your wife and you cannot be my husband in the eyes of the world.”

Now it was time to take her to another level. "You leave your husband and come, I will accept you and Avinash."

Bhavani raised her head and looked at my face. "Honestly, will you accept me? Will you marry me legally?"

"Yes, Bavani I am ready."

There was no word to describe the joy on her face. "Thanks, Vikram darling, I love you so much. But it's too late. I should have met you six years ago. Now it can only be a dream for me."

"Why should it be just a dream?"

Her face now looked sad. "It wouldn’t matter so much if it only affects me, but my son and my family will be affected badly. They are looking for a groom for my sister. My actions will affect that in a terrible way."

I was expecting her reply to be something along these lines. She was not in a position to leave everything behind and come with me. If so than why did I say this? That’s because her bond to me will become stronger and her love for me will be more. She will readily do all that I ask of her. Bavani held my cock in her beautiful delicate fingers and played with it with loving desire. It slowly began to come back to life in that tender caress. I in turn was kneading her breast. Just then my phone rang. It was a call from an unknown number.

I took it and said, "Hello, who is this?"

When I heard the voice, I immediately recognized who it was.  "Hello, is this Vikram?” the voice said,” It’s Mohan here."

“Hello Mr. Mohan sir, I was expecting your call. Smitha said you would be calling.”

When I said Mohan, Bavani's fingers, which were holding my cock, froze. She looked at my face. 'Your husband' I silently mouthed the word to her.

“She told me you would be in a conference so I was only expecting you to call in the evening,” I said.

“There is a small break for us now and so I took this opportunity to call you.”

My cock was in a raging hardon now in Bavani’s fingers. I held her hand and made her stroke my cock as I was speaking to her husband. I put the phone on speaker so she could hear her husband speak. She started stroking my cock absentmindedly but her full concentration was on our conversation.

"Where are you now Vikram?"

"I am a bit busy now sir," I said and started massaging her breast. (In my mind I thought ‘I had just fucked your wife and now I’m busy kneading her big breast.)

“Okay, Vikram when can you come here? Smitha had given a gift for you through me.”

“When will it be convenient for you sir? I know you would be busy with your conference.”

“Yep, we have a tea break now but that is only a short break. I’m sure Smitha had told you where I would be staying so would it be possible for you to come here around six in the evening?”

“That would be great, I’m busy now too and that time will be just right. I should be able to accomplish what I need to do by then.” It will give me enough time to fuck your wife another one or two times I thought to myself. On saying this I started sucking Bavani nipple as I awaited his reply. The poor fool didn’t know his wife was getting my cock ready to explore her cunt again.

“No need to hurry Vikram, finish what you have to do first. My conference will finish for the day only at six in the evening. You can come a little later than that too if you are still busy.”

What an idiot. He was giving me more time to enjoy his wife’s sexy body before I meet him. “If that is so I don’t have to hurry and do my work to full satisfaction before I come. Thank you sir for understanding. As I said this my fingers were rubbing Bavani’s rose pussy lips before I inserted a finger into her sticky hole.

“Then is six okay or do you need more time?”

“Six will be fine sir, I should finish by then.” I will make your wife scream in pleasure at least two more times before that I wickedly thought to myself.

“Okay then Vikram, I’ll see you at six.”

"Look Bavani, your first husband is giving your second husband time to satisfy you. He is asking me to take my  time and enjoy you."

She smiled despite her nervousness. I rubbed her cunt slit it was quite wet. " You are ready too for our next bout." I turned her around and made her kneel down. I rubbed my bulbous head against the door of her waiting vagina.

Then it was Bavani's phone that rang. She picked up the phone and looked to see who it was. "It’s him," she said looking back at me.

"Speak" I said. She picked up the phone and just as she said 'hello' I shoved my rod all the way in. It was a wonder that she didn’t at least gasp out loudly. She spoke as calmly as she could .. well as calmly as it was possible for any woman to talk to her husband while her lovers love pole was nestled inside her wet pussy.  "Hmm, tell me."

As she spoke I started moving my hips slowly fucking her as deeply as I could. Her voice didn’t betray what was happening but the only indication she was in pleasure was the way her fingers gripped and crushed the bedspread.

"Hmm, we went to many places, now we are now at Girja's house taking a break ...... He is playing outside with her children....... Okay we will be there at six o'clock.

I held her dangling breast and squeezed them as I continued to plug away at her cunt.

“Yes, it’s very nice here, I’m enjoying myself …… okay then dear bye.”

"Hey it felt very strange doing this when he was talking to me."

"Like what? Wasn’t it good?"

"Chee .. idiot."

"Was it exciting?"

"Don't talk you buffalo just do it."

That I did in many positions, sitting, standing, carrying her on my hips … till my room was filled with the sobs and cries of pleasure of this most beautiful housewife. This ‘first night’ would have been way more memorable for her than her original night.

Husband

When I left the conference hall after the session had wrapped up, I first went to the lobby. There Vikram was sitting on a sofa waiting for me. He was still in his office attire. He stood up looking at me as I walked towards him.

"Hello, Vikram, have you been waiting long?"

"No sir, I have just arrived about two minutes ago and you had come too."

He stretched out his hand and we shook hands. Unlike the first time I had met him this time he didn’t try to show of his strength by squeezing my fingers hard.

"I called you to give this, here," I said, handing him the gift given by Smitha. "Well I’m tired and it was a long day, so if nothing else then bye." I said and was about to leave. I was not really interested in having any conversation with him.

He said, "Sir, please stay a while, I want to talk to you, shall we sit down?" He was very polite, none of the arrogance of before.

I really had nothing to say to him. I had agreed to Smitha’s request because I really wanted to observe closely the man who had given me so many sleepless nights and had cost me a lot of money. I just wanted to see what is it about him that would make a woman enamoured with him. True enough seeing him once more all the facial features and body characteristics to worry a rival was evident in him but after that what else would I want to have to do with him? Yet he wanted to talk to me. I sat on one side of the sofa wondering what he was going to say.

Sir, first of all, I am indebted to you for this favour."

I was looking at him without saying anything.

"Sir, I like Smitha very much, for the first time I am attracted to a girl. I hope she has the same liking for me."

What cock and bull story is this? First time he is attracted to a female and he expects me to believe this?

"Sir, I understand what you are thinking from the look on your face. This is exactly what my friends would say too.  Surely there won’t be any problems for you. You’ll easily get any girl you want."

"Isn’t what they are saying true? I saw you talk very casually with so many females in the marriage house," I said, while thinking to myself, "including my wife."

"That's the problem sir, all my friends think the same thing. They build be up so much I feel compelled to put on a show and act like a hero in front of them, but only I know the jitters going on inside of me.”

"Oh, I find it very hard to believe this."

"I don’t blame you sir, even my friends don’t believe this. Just to safeguard my image I too act out like some suave man when it comes to women in front of them. I know you won’t believe me when I say this but till now I have never even  proposed to any girl."

What he is saying about himself and what his actions were didn’t gel but then he spoke so sincerely and didn’t avoid eye contact the way someone who is lying through their teeth would. "That's all very fine but why are you telling me this now?"

There was a bit of hesitation on his face. "It's all the matter with Smitha sir. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her. I think she likes me too. But I'm afraid to voice out my love to her."

"What's there to be afraid of, she's the one giving the signal isn’t she. She even sent you this gift."

"Yes sir, I also think she has a crush on me. But so far our messages have only been on friendly terms. If she suddenly tells me that all this time she had only been thinking of me as a good friend, I will be devastated."

Again, I couldn't gauge the sincerity of his words.

"That's why, sir, I want to know what she has told you about me if anything.  She is now in your house isn’t she. I even sought your wife help there in the wedding house. I was hoping as a woman she could more easily find out about another woman’s feelings."

This was what Bavani had said too about the conversation she had with him in the wedding house. In this matter there was no discrepancies in what they had said between the two of them. "Hmm, so what did Bavani tell you."

“Where sir was there a chance to find out. After the wedding I had no contact with madam so how would I know what she had found out. My thinking is that madam forgot all about this after she left there that day. Why should madam go out of the way to help a stranger.”

He’s saying he had no contact with my wife after that day .. hmmm. Okay now to change tack. “When you exchange messages with Smitha why don’t you confess your love through the message if you find it difficult to say it to her directly?”

“I’m so afraid of the repercussions of doing that. I only put up this brave front but in matters of love I’m actually quite timid. I won’t be able to take the rejection. I dream of her every day. You have seen Smitha sir so you know there is no one who can match her beauty.”

I looked at his sweaty palms and the nervousness on his face. It really did seem like he was deeply in love with Smitha. Then as if another thought struck him he quickly continued. “Sir don’t mistake me. I’m not saying your wife is somehow lesser. I know for you she must be the most attractive woman just as for me no one can match Smitha. If only Smitha says yes to me then there can be no luckier man in the world than me.”

"Sir did she say anything about me personally? Do I have a chance?"

What he said seemed to be genuine when I saw the eagerness on his face as he asked me this. I felt this level of eagerness cannot be faked. I hoped this was really true because this would put all my self-doubts to rest. Time to tell him about Smitha and see what his reaction is.

“She is very interested in you and she had even told this to her parents. Probably she is waiting for you to make the first move as the man.”

When I saw the happiness that blossomed on his face, I thought that he must really be in love with Smitha. On hearing this he couldn’t even sit still and he got up. I could see his hands were trembling. Who could fake all this? I really may have misjudged him all this while.

"Sir, thank you very much sir. I feel like I’m floating right now. I will go and call her right away, um...no no no I want to propose in person not on the phone."

I laughed to myself as I watched him in jitters as he wondered what to do. Is this the man I was worried about him for so long. Right then Bavani and Avinash entered the lobby. Bavani was the first to notice that I was there. She walked towards me with Avinash in tow. There was a look of astonishment on Vikram's face when he saw her.

“Sir your wife and son are here two? I thought only you had come for the conference. Smitha didn’t mention anything about your family coming with you.”

Bavani came straight to me and asked me, "Is your conference over for today? Are there any other events scheduled for later in the evening? Then as she noticed Vikram standing there she said, "Who is this...” Then recognising him said,” Oh, it’s Vikram isn’t it? Have you come to collect the gift given by Smitha?"

"Yes madam, I was just chatting with sir for a while. How are you keeping madam? I was surprised to see you here?"

I interceded quickly, "She has never been to Bangalore so I brought her along. It’ll be a sort of holiday for her and she can spend some time visiting places here."

"Pity madam sir, you have your conference and she will have to go around in an unfamiliar place all on her own with your son in tow. If it wasn’t for me being busy having a project on a very tight schedule I would take leave to assist."

Who wants your help I thought to myself? “It is no problem she has a close friend here who is taking her around.”

Turning to me Bavani said,” Yes dear, Girja took us to a few places today.”

Vikram interrupted and asked, "What name did you say? Girja?

Bavani looked at him in query and said, "Yes, why? Do you know her?"

“Is this where she stays,” Vikram asked, saying the name of an apartment complex.

Now it was Bavani who looked at him, surprised," Yes … you know her?"

"Oh yes, I know Girja Bhabhi very well."

I was shocked and surprised at this turn of events. I now asked Vikram, "Is Girja your sister-in-law?"

"No, sir, she’s not my real sister-in-law, I call her husband Raheel as elder brother and so I address her as sister-in-law. They are very close friends and not relatives. We became close because she lives in the opposite apartment to mine."

"What? I've been at her apartment since this afternoon but I didn’t see you?" It was Bavani who said this in surprise.

“Was that so madam .. well I was at work you know. I had a lot to do in the afternoon and I’m yet to go home. My company work is like that, I can’t really tell when I would be busy and when I can get some free time.”

Is he staying in the opposite house to Girja's house? What a coincidence. All the self-doubts came flooding back in. but on the other hand if there was anything wrong that was going on wouldn’t they have hid it from me? It did seem that the two of them were genuinely surprised. We talked for some more time before he said his goodbye and left. He left but the uneasy feeling that latched on to me once more did not want to leave. Two hours later we were having dinner at a very good restaurant with Girja’s family. Her husband Raheel had just come back from out of town a little over an hour ago. I was just getting to know him and we were having a casual conversation as we were having our food.

“My work entails me being out of town more than half the month,” he was explaining. “I pity my wife though because she is stuck at home looking after the home and the kids. I know it gets tedious for her many a times.”

“My work doesn’t require me going out of the office but still I am practically always busy. So, Bavani too is in the same boat as your wife. She has hardly gone out on a holiday.” I replied to him.

“That’s right Mr. Mohan, we have our work .. we get to go out and all that but we have to consider our wives situation too. That is why Girja goes out once or twice a year with her girlfriends on a holiday trip. I want her to be happy too so I give her permission to do that. Those times my parents look after our kids.”

Now Girja intervened,” That why dear we were thinking of getting Bavani to join us on the trip.” Looking at me she asked,” You wouldn’t object to that would you Mr. Mohan?”

Bhavani looked at my face expectantly. I said quite vehemently, "I'm sorry, in our families we don't let wives go out of town alone. We are quite conservative, besides Coimbatore is not as liberal as Bangalore."

"But she is not going alone. There will be 4, 5 of us girls in total," Girja said pleadingly.

"Sorry Mrs. Girja there will be unnecessary and unwanted talk in our family. We don't have the habit of sending the women folks in our family with non-family members. Please, let’s not talk about it anymore." I didn’t care if she would feel offended but I had to state my stand clearly.

Seeing that I was firm in my decision, Girja did not insist further. After dinner we drove past the Karnataka State Assembly building. At night it was beautifully lit up. After reaching our room I looked at Bhavani and asked.

"Are you upset that I had not let you go on that trip?"

She looked at my face and said, "Why are you asking me like that? What you said was absolutely right. Our family would not condone this kind of behaviour and I'm not comfortable going out with people I don’t know well."

I observed her face closely and I could not see any regret on her face. That made me relieved and happy. She and Avinash were tired from all the roaming around the city that they had done. I was exhausted after a full day of meetings. We all fell asleep very soon. 

सच कहते हैं लोग की प्यार अंधा होता हैं। भवानी को इतना प्यार करने वाला, उसे समझने वाला, उसके हर झूठ को सच माननेवाले मोहन से ज्यादा वो ठरकी विक्रम ज्यादा पसंद आ रहा हैं। जो लड़का उसके सामने किसी दूसरी शादीशुदा औरत को चोदे, उसीके प्यारा pe ab विश्वास हो रहा है। उसके नाजायज बच्चे की मां तक बनाने को वो तैयार हो गई है। यह देख के सचमुच मोहन के लिए बहुत बुरा लग रहा हैं। 
Mohan is always mentally and emotionally very strong person. He should have to take revenge from both Bhavani and Vikram. He should make life of both a hell.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:12 PM