Adultery Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithick
(18-05-2019, 12:01 PM)sarit11 Wrote: [Image: 67460300_035_a3d0.jpg] me

Rohit- Im not saying ill do it tomorrow... may be if i get a chance?

Swathi - No rohit .. pls ... dont embarass me now..

Meanwhile as mahesh got a message .. he gave mobile to swathi to check... she checked and it was msg from rohit..boooking the same box where he had kissed her entire lips... he had booked 10 tickets... again..
she told the same thing to him that its tickets booking for tomorrows movie...but it shows 10 tickets..

They reached home..and mahesh called rohit to check tht by mistake he booked 10 tickets.. mahesh had been informed that its fine.. he wanted to see the movie only with them peacefully..very rarely they get chances to see movies..let them see peacefully..he asked about tender thing...mahesh said he is working.. and he had called rangarajan..and he said h e will meet him tomorrow...

Mahesh told Swathi that rohit had booked tickets wantedly only..as he wanted no one else in box.. een i think its a good idea.... no one to bother..us.. you finish dinner and sleep..ill work on the tender documetns.. Swathi asked him lovingly to work in bedroom so that she can have fun ....

Swathi was feeling so hot..and she was feeling to be fucked ... she wanted Mahesh badly in her...they both finished dinner and chotu was sleeping with aunty...she got fresh and came in nighty and hugged mahesh...

Mahesh felt disturbed ....hmm pls ..let me work.... she was feelign so hot.. she wanted do something..as he was working..she got hot.. she went down her knees.. and held his shorts and inserted her finger in his shorts.. i want this mahesh ...
Mahesh .. twisted in pleasure.. hey what you doing.. you seem to be fully charged up...Swathi pulled his shorts down and kissed his cock over the undie..mahesh never saw her so hungry..he always knew she always wanted sex daily but his office makes him weak ...

You got ur reward na.. now give me mine.... she said..slwly kissing his undie... Swathi its not good to do that.... chi.. he said... but he was tight inside.. she pulled his underwear down and locked her lips on his cock and kissed it.. he pushed her.. pls dont do it.. its not good...Mahesh always suppressed her... but somehow she was so hot..that she dint listen and licked his cock .... only one hand of hers occupied its length and she kissed.. mahesh moaned..she started licking and suckign it...... Mahesh was hot and he allowed her do it..and he could not hold on the pleasure swathi left his cock to set her hairs.. she was giving hand job as she set right herself to sit and eat it.. mhaesh was feleling so pleasured by her act.. and leaked his juice...isntantly.. Swathi dint expect that so fast... she wanted more .. she tried to get the cum..but it fell down .. she just licked his remaiing juice ....

Mahesh got up cleaned and came back with a whisky peg and sat on the bed with table mate to work on..Swathi was feeling rejected... she started seeing her facebook and scolding mahesh inside her.... she touched her nighty..she dint wear anyting inside.. t hinking mahesh wil take it.her juices have been flowing from afternoon bcos of rohit..she wanted somethign deeply inside....

Swathi messaged to rohit for the first time ."hi' .she was feeling high ....and wanting her desires... she remembered rohits words..that her desires have to be fulfilled..she looked at mahesh..she threw pillow at him... Mahesh looked at her..and he knew ..he has disappointed her..but it was her fault he thought that she tempted him so much...

She removed the top of her sleeveless nightie and threw it aside..she felt rohit as if was smelling her..she remembered his licking , his tounge playing hmmm his rough haands.. and his long sttand in her ass....juices continued flowing more..she thought rohit .. and his hands... she was feeling wanting to be rammed like a dog...but she know.. its vane..

Rohit- Surprise!!!! you made my night ..bhabhi ...

Swathi - Oh thanks..had your dinner dear..

Rohit felt her msg had love..this time- Hmm yes honey just now was on bed... and saw ur msg...

Swathi - Ok you are such a bad guy.. Mahesh as usually is a workaholic..and you gave him more work..

Rohit sent her pic sitting on bed.. it looked so super rich room for her...

Swathi - Wow sir... lovely room...but it needs one more t hing to be complete...

Rohit - What is that?

Swathi- Your wife....

Rohit - Ya when i get someone like you definitiely i will marry

Swathi - Swathi is only one and one.. you cant get another ...she teased him

Rohit - No problem..then swathi will complete my bedroom

Swathi - Shut up you idiot...

Rohit- Send his pic with tongue out...

She replied back with her tounge out pic .. to him.... She was careful that she put a headset so that msgs notificiations dont come..she put a movie on ..so that she can put that incase required..as mahesh is around..

Rohit - thts tasty tougne of my lovely bhabhi ... and my bhbhi is weaing sleevelss nightie

Swathi sent a smily

Rohit .- send me your armpits pic na bhabhi

Swathi - chi.... you like all the weird places.. armpit... navel...

Rohit - Tell me did u like it .. or not when i did it... in armpits..such a clean armpits..you have bhabhi

Swathi- Actually i really liked it rohit...your tongue is magical...

Rohit- yours too is .. i really feel sometiems mahesh .. is so lucky

Swathi - He is a useless fellow (her anguish came out)

Rohit - (never expected her to say mahesh) - comeon my lovely bhabhi is angry ?

Swathi- Nothing . you tell hows ur day

Rohit - It was so good bhabhi ...you gave me your lovely view of back na... wish it was black bra

Swathi - Shut up ....

Rohit - Bhabhi . pic of urs with armpits... a pls

Swath was hot ...s he conceded to his request.. as if setting her hairs she lifted her armpits and clicked and send on whats app oth him

Rohit- ah bhabhi .. how lvoely u r in white nightly .. if iw as th ere i woudl hav epounched on you.. idiot mahesh where is he...

Swathi - He is working here... but will not be able to see us..

Rohit - Bhahbi im licking ur armpits here...

Swathi - I am feeling the wetness here rohit...

Rohit - Bhabhi send me the dish of tomorrow na

Swathi-??? what

Rohit - Ya your navels.. and spongy belly

Swathi - Chi idiot... how can i with nightie on ? ( instead of getting offended..she is encouraging him with more words she thought)

Rohit - Bhabhi pls na...

Swathi - Sent a pic of transparent saree , where her navel is visible.) Happpy now?

Rohit - Lovely bhabhi ..ya ..but its not fresh..i saw this already in your FB

Swathi - you saw it already ... villain..

Rohit - ALl your pics are in my phone bhbhi .. your fb pics

Swathi - My god you are dangerous..what do you do with them

Rohit- I kiss them everynight...

Swathi- My god..you are pschyo...... i have to be far from you ...(her body was fully heated..her thighs were rubbing each other0

Rohit- Bhahbi... what to do .... you can stop me in person..but i can kiss your pics in whole... everyehre .. ur lips.. ur heart.... your navel.. ur waist ur thighs..and ur lovely paradise...

Swathi - (was high as he was teling her and his msg of paradies..made her weak..she leaked madly at once....she felt relieved as her juices flowed..which have been struggling from afternoon to come out..) she said 5 mins and left...
Swathi went inside bathroom and cleaned herself....she was happy that she felt happy that she had an orgy.. it relaxed her..she cleaned and since there was no panty ..the nightie had got dirty..she removed..she put on a night pant and shirt and came back..

Mahehs looked at her..and questioned why changed.... What to do .that silky nightie was to tempt you ..and you are out..already (she sarcaastically told him) he thougt better to be keep quiet

She messaged rohit .. that she went for changing dress

Rohit - You just got fresh ..why did you change again?

Swathi - Nothing .. .. shall we sleep now...

Rohit - Ya pls come we will

Swathi - Shut up.....

Rohit- SLeep but my navel pic

Swathi - She took the pic with oepning the top a lil up and send it to him...

Rohit - Thanks bhabhi ..and the pink panty is so nice..

Swathi - She looked at the pic... she was an idiot she thought... her panty was lil out .. . as she took and also the perfect view of panty lining and her triangle view was evident

Pls delete it rohit

Rohit - Hmmm you think me to be idiot .. no way

Swathi - Pls rohit.. pls my good boy na

Rohit - no ways..bhabhi your secret is safe with me ok

Swathi- Chi bad boy.. ok good night.. now.

Swathi slept happily after she leaked fully.... she slept sound... Rohit ..kissed her panty in the pic.... i need to get to this... for the first time he tought seeing that pic..that his dream is gonna come true fully now.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swathi - A homely lady whos turned into cheating unknowingly... By Harithik - by neerathemall - 13-12-2023, 12:04 PM