Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest COMING HOME
The following morning I got up and quietly gather my personal belongings. My mother was going to take me to the recruiting station. I came downstairs and found her in the kitchen fixing breakfast. She was dressed in a terrycloth robe that came down to the middle of her thighs. I went over to her and hugged her from behind, intentionally not pressing my crotch to her ass. She felt so soft and warm. I could smell her sweet shampoo in her hair and knew that she had showered. I started to get an erection but knew that it would not have been good for me to get an erection at this time. She touched my arm and leaned back into me. In spite of everything I got hard. I sighed and pulled away.
I went to the table and sat down, unsure of what to do or say. I couldn't look at her as she walked over and placed two plates of food on the table. We ate with an uncomfortable silence. At this point I was feeling that I had made the biggest mistake of my life by joining the military. My stomach was churning from both regret and the fear of the unknown. But there was nothing I could do to change what I had done.
Finally I said plaintively, "I will be home in a couple of months".
She looked at me and tried to smile. I saw a tear in her eye. She sighed and put her napkin on the table. After a moment she said, "Thomas, I know you have to do what you have to do. I know a mother never wants to let her child go. I am no different and that is selfish."
I started to speak but she silenced me with the raise of her hand.
"I also know you need this. You need to see the world and become your own man. But I am scared. I just want you to be safe. I don't know what I would do if I lost you."
I suddenly realized how this was going to impact her. She would now be alone. What would she do without me? I wondered. What would I do without her? There was so much I wanted to say but could only say, "I will be safe, I promise. I have applied for an advanced logistic training school. The recruiter said that as long as I pass the tests I will get what I want." It was a weak attempt at trying to calm her fears... and mine.
"That's good," she said, unconvincingly. "You had better get your things so I can take you to the recruiting station."
I couldn't tell if she was angry or sad; probably both.
I got up as my mother stood. She picked up some dishes and placed them in the sink. I hurried over to her and hugged her from behind again. This time she twisted in my arms to face me. When I pulled back and looked at her there were tears in her eyes. I fought back my own.
Then, everything seemed to happen in slow motion. I found my lips moving closer and closer to hers. A moment later I moaned deep in my throat as my lips touched hers. This was not a kiss like any other kiss a mother and son would share. My lips pressed into hers and suddenly she moaned and her mouth opened. Now our tongues were touching and I was getting hard again. I didn't try to hide it this time. My mother didn't seem to notice. I grew bold and reached down and placed my hands under the back of her robe and onto her panty covered ass and pulled her to me. She didn't pull my hands away, but moaned instead.
The kiss lasted for several minutes and my head had begun to spin. When I pulled away there was a tent in my jeans. I saw her look down and then she looked up at me and smiled through her tears. My heart melted and I saw a twinkle in her eyes. Then her hand covered the bulge in my pants and we were kissing again.
I had to stop her or risk climaxing in my pants. I pulled away with great reluctance. Then my mother turned away as if she had suddenly turned shy. But I was pretty sure that she didn't want me to see her tears. I snuggled up behind her and pulled her tightly to me. This time I boldly reached around and caressed her breasts, but over her robe. They were soft and supple and I heard her moan quietly. I moaned too as I kissed her neck. She twisted her head out of the way and placed her hands over mine. Then she actually pulled my hands until they were inside her robe.
My knees almost buckled as I felt her soft bare flesh in my hands. It felt like her hard nipples were on fire. I lifted and squeezed her tits and felt the weight and warm softness of them. I moaned and she joined me.
My heart was beating out of my chest but somehow I found my voice and whispered, "I will be home soon." Then I added, "I love you," as I continued to massage her soft breasts.
I couldn't believe my mother was allowing me to take these liberties.
"I love you too, Thomas, and I am so proud of you," she said.
The thought of going AWOL went through my mind and I had not even officially joined the military yet. I suddenly felt this incredible sense of loss.
"We have to go," she said sounding as reluctant as I was to leave.
I pulled my hands from inside her robe and turned her so we could kiss again. When she felt my erection pushing against her stomach she said, "Down boy, or we will be late."
I didn't know what that meant or what we would have done if I didn't have to leave. She drove me to the recruitment station and stopped at the curb. We sat silently for a couple of minutes. I turned and saw her wiping her tears with a tissue. I sighed and leaned over and kissed her. We were on a public street so it had to be quick. Then I stepped out onto the street and waved as she drove away. I fought back my own tears.
Basic training was a bitch... to say the least. But it had a profound affect on me. Not only did I filled out and gain twenty pounds of muscles, but I had learned discipline and a new level of maturity. My attitude about life and myself had changed... I was rapidly becoming a man. I took all the tests and received orders that I had been accepted into "Logistics" school. Logistics' in the military is the movement of men, supplies, and equipment from one place to another. It is critical that men, supplies, and their equipment ended up in the same place at the same time. It wasn't a dangerous job, per se, but if I was assigned to a hostile area there was always danger, no matter what one was doing.

[img=60x60]https://speedy...'.authenticate/assets/images/[email protected][/img]
rgjohn
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
COMING HOME - by neerathemall - 22-11-2023, 01:20 PM
RE: COMING HOME - by neerathemall - 07-12-2023, 07:35 PM
RE: COMING HOME - by neerathemall - 07-12-2023, 07:38 PM
RE: COMING HOME - by knowles.garry - 17-01-2024, 09:38 AM
RE: COMING HOME - by neerathemall - 26-01-2024, 10:00 AM
RE: COMING HOME - by sri7869 - 01-02-2024, 10:31 PM