Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest MOM TAKES A RIDE
Rick tried to concentrate on fucking his mother, but he was concerned about his Aunt Jean who was watching from the kitchen door. On the one hand it made him hotter to know that his mother's sister was watching his cock driving into his mother, but the look on her face was one of shock. He wasn't sure what she was liable to do next.
"What if she tells someone" he whispered to his mother.
Terri was too busy bouncing up and down on her son's stiff rod to want to talk, but she could tell Rick's heart wasn't in the fucking because of his concern.
"She doesn't dare tell anyone," she grunted loud enough for Jean to hear. "If she does, I have a tape her husband will get that will get her the quickest divorce you've ever seen.
"You told me you destroyed that tape," Jean said.
"I lied. Jeffery, my dear husband, is a little bit of a voyeur, he likes to match the doggie style with your actions on the tape. Truthfully, I think he'd like to hump you if there would be no consequences."
"Your sick," Jean said, "first you fuck your son, and now you claim my brother-in-law wants to fuck me."
"What's on the tape," Rick asked.
"Your saintly Aunt is fucking her brother-in-law."
"He wasn't my brother-in-law then," Jean retorted, "besides I was drunk."
"I don't think your husband would accept that as a reason for you to fuck his brother the night before your wedding."
"Who would have thought my sister and her voyeur husband would be photographing the parking lot the night of a big party."
But Terri wasn't listening, her pussy was clutching her son's rod as she rode up and down the red flesh, her finger was tweaking her clit and deep in her belly she felt the fluid rising. Rick's cock was thrusting against her womb and the feeling was such a new experience, that she could think of nothing else. She had never been so full of a man's meat. She loved her husband, but this rigid tower of cock was every woman's dream. She could fuck him or not, if and when she chose. He was her son, her own flesh, at her beck and call, and grateful for the pussy he was thrusting into. The fact that her sister was watching such a forbidden act only added fuel to the already white hot blaze within her.
"Oh, god, Rick honey, do it. Push it in me. Give mommy all your cock. Ohhh, baby, Mommy's going to cum again, mommy's going to cum."
"Ohhhhhhhm Rickkkkkk" With a mournful cry, she raised her feet and let all her weight fall on Rick's lap, driving his cock as far into her squirming pussy as was humanly possible to go. Her fluid flooded her channel washing over Rick's massive head and cascading over his balls. For a few moments her breathing stopped, then her head snapped back against his shoulder and her mouth opened wide to gasp in the great gulps of air needed to sustain the fantastic orgasm rushing through her. She continued to wiggle her beautiful ass like a hula dancer for minute after minute. Suddenly she became deathly still. Her head fell forward and hung like a beaten dog's. Finally she spoke from her dry raspy throat.
"Ricky, honey, that was the best fuck I have ever had. And I mean ever!"
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
MOM TAKES A RIDE - by neerathemall - 22-11-2023, 01:02 PM
RE: MOM TAKES A RIDE - by neerathemall - 07-12-2023, 06:29 PM
RE: MOM TAKES A RIDE - by neerathemall - 07-12-2023, 06:32 PM
RE: MOM TAKES A RIDE - by sri7869 - 08-02-2024, 10:42 AM