Another sexy wife in town- by jaipurpink
?Hey Ajay tum bhi aao na kal mere saath I am a bit afraid yaar.?
?Kya baat karti hai meri bold biwi ab darne lagi.?
?Nahi yaar they said ki ak lingerie ki Ad bhi hai.?
?Yeah uncle told me that they will shoot only when you feel comfortable.?
?I didn?t even read the contract fully.?
?Baby why don?t you think that your one day shoots would fetch up money I will not able to earn in whole year. Besides you are doing just pure modeling. Don?t you always want to do that? I am not a clumsy old fashioned hubby I know you will act with some men and it?s okay with me because I know that ultimately my wife will come to me.?
Kajal was mesmerized with his talks. Still felt that the amount she is going to get for the shoot is the only reason that her hubby has become so broadminded in one day.
?Okay honey as you wish I am going to take bath. You may go to sleep, I will take time.? Kajal smiled.
?Yeah I know you will be smooth shaven when you come out. Meri help ki zaroorat ho to batana.?
?Isme tumhari nahi kisi expert ki zaroorat hai.? The face and lund of Ashfaq quickly moved in front of her eyes.
?Haan bhai main tumhari tarah expert thode hi hoon.? Saying Ajay closed the topic and Kajal went inside the bathroom.

?Hum kahan Jaa rahe hai Deepak.? Kajal sitting behind the driver?s seat asked Deepak. She was wearing her favorite jeans and sleeveless T shirt. She has also brought a bag full of her clothes and essential things.
?Ek resort hai Mumbai Pune highway par usme hamesha koi na koi film ki shooting hoti rehti hai.?
?Achcha, Where is Hari uncle??
?Hari uncle to kal night mein hi wahan nikal gaye sab arrangements dekhne.?
?Tum Hari uncle ko pasand aa gaye ho lagta hai tabhi to tumhe apni shaandar gadi de di.?
?madam hum maalik ka kam imaandari se karte hai shayad isliye.? Kajal knew that he was very sincere. Soon they were at the outskirts of Mumbai and Kajal was mesmerized looking lush green view outside. They reached the destination about after two hours. Kajal napped a bit so she didn?t know when they entered the resort. In fact it was so huge that Kajal didn?t even know that she is inside some premises it looked to her that she was at some open park or jungle. It was a hilly area and she could see mountains with clouds? toppings
?Lovely? The first words when she stepped out of the car.
?Lovely.? Said the producer which Hari uncle later introduced Kajal as ?Johari? He was an Indian settled in America making B grade movies or small Ads he had also produced a horror movie in English which was having so much sex scenes that the film got banned in India as soon as it released. Kajal oblivious of that shook hands. There were quite a few number of men women out there and plenty of activities going on with lights reflectors wires trolley all kind of things you could see on a any shoot. The setting was beautiful. Hari uncle took her inside a mansion like building nearby and Kajal eyes went wide seeing the interiors, in fact she immediately remembered that this one she had seen in number of hindi movies, though at that moment she could not recollect the exact ones. They went inside an office like chamber. There was no body in the chamber Hari uncle lead her to a cozy sofa and sat beside her.
?Great Kajal you have come right time and looking really nice, a star material.?
Kajal blushed hearing such praise from elderly Hari uncle.
?Uncle mujhe darr lag raha hai.?
?Are daro nahi, sach kaho to aaj mai bhi nervous ho raha hoo.?
?Ky uncle aap bhi.? Kajal smiled.
?Yeah I know johari very well but that old fellow Ismail the Pakistani director, I don?t know him?.
?Pakistani Director.?
?OH no he is a Non resident Pakistani, He is American actually born in Pakistan. I saw him a very rude and strict person.?
?Oh.? Kajal looked visibly worried.
?Waise I have told him that you are new in the field and need little guidance.?
?What did he said.?
?First he was irritated that he did not want to work with new faces they take too much time.?
?Oh then??
?But that Johari somehow convinced him that they need a new fresh face.?
?OK, what I have to do now.?
?Wait for him he is just about to come to meet you.? As soon as he finished these words, an old man of around 60 year walked in. He might be old but he was quick in his walk looked physically very fit his wrinkled skin on face and grey hair giving the impression that he is old and mature enough. By his looks and accent no one can judge him as a Pakistani as his colour was also very fair. One thing was common between him and Hari uncle besides their age that they both have greed in their eyes for a luscious woman like Kajal. As soon as he looked at Kajal he felt good but still maintained his strict attitude.
?So here you are my heroine.? He said as if he was the hero of the Ad film.
?Good morning Sir?
?Good morning baby.? He didn?t call her beti like Hari uncle.
?Hari have told me that you don?t have experience, but don?t worry when you go back tonight you will find yourself as one of the better experienced models in this field, in fact I will give you tips in between, of movie making also. So just relax and follow orders carefully OK??
?y yes Sir.?
?Don?t call me Sir call me Ismail.?
?Sir how can I I Imean.?
?Just call me Ismail every one does, Ask Hari?? Uncle nodded.
?Ok Issssssmail.? Ismail smiled.
First we are going to shoot for the coffee Ad it will be in the bedroom at first floor there in its attach bathroom makeup man and costume girl is waiting for you so hurry up talk to them they know their job well , so do as you are told okay.?
?yes S aaa Ismail.?
?Hurry up then move your ass quick.? Kajal stunned by his rude remarks but still able to mainained posture and quickly moved out. She was so ashamed that she didn?t even looked at Hari uncle , who in fact was smiling looking at her condition.

Kajal reached for the bedroom and at the door she found a young American girl of barely 18 but her boobs are huge and she was wearing tit hugging t-shirt, Her name was Sasha. She greeted her and led her inside where she met Williams the makeup man. The bedroom was lavish one having a huge bed with a waterbed covered with a transparent sheet so the water in the bed can still be viewed She had never seen such a thing in her life before. There were almost nude paintings of men all over the walls showing their enormous dicks in every painting. They were so unrealistically huge that no body could miss staring at them for a while. So did Kajal but soon she found herself blushing. Both Williams and Sasha smiled at her obvious reaction; they both led her inside the attached bathroom. Calling it a mere bathroom was such a shame as it was huge it could be used for Jacuzzi, Spa, Treadmill was also there and few weights to exercise a large wardrobe full of clothes was also there. Kajal started to dream having such a bathroom for herself.
?Comeon Kajal make it quick let me get you ready for the shot.? Williams ruined her dream. Everyone using her first name there.
?Okay.?She said not knowing what to do next.
?Look madam actually ironically you have to be makeup less for the first shot as in this Ad it?s an early morning shot when your husband will wake you up and sharing his coffee.?
?Oh! .?She said wondering how would be her hubby in the Ad
?So I have to remove your light make up and let loose you hair and give you a look of a sleeping beauty.? She nodded and sat on the chair near the mirror. He was an expert and did just that in 5 minutes. Kajal couldn?t believed her looks, She was really looking sleepy her hair falling all over the place yet she found herself to have become more sexy in that. She was simply impressed with the talent of the guy.
?Okay Kajal you get ready with the attire I will call the director and staff for the shoot.?
She nodded and looked at Sasha who gave her a sleeveless banyan like T shirt and a cotton jockey short which was very short.
?What , Do I have to wear this.??
?What else do you wear while sleeping.?She smiled then added
?Oh if you sleep nude then I am sorry, because this ad is going to be shown in families.? She chuckled. Enjoying her nervousness.
?Kajal, make it quick that old fellow is a, jerk.? That had immediate effect on Kajal and she quickly took them and gone for change behind a curtain made for that only. She handed over her clothes to Sasha. When she came out Sasha whistled at her
?Cute looking Kajal.?
?Thanx .?Kajal blushed as she saw in the mirror that she was at her sexiest best. The banyan like tshirt was so tight over her boobs that now she looked better endowed then Sasha. Showing ample cleavage she was wearing a flimsy pink Bra inside but that was failing to stop her nipples poking out of the thin material of the t-shirt her most of the shoulder was exposed and the t-shirt was barely reaching her midriff showing her belly and belly button. On the other hand though checkered short was short in length but it was loose on her waist and even though her ass has a good mound but still it was slipping down over her ass showing her pink panties and her creamy waist. Kajal making feeble attempt to pull it up but in vain. She told Sasha to get something else but she refused saying that it was the choice of the director and nobody repeat nobody can change that. They both came out in the bedroom. She got immediately embarrassed as there were quite a few people out there including instruments like Lights and Camera. She got a bit relaxed when did not see Hari uncle there. Ismail the director came to her with a handsome looking Guy,
?Kajal, He is Robin your hubby for the first shoot, and This cute thing is your wife Rob.? Kajal blulshed at such rude intro. Still she managed to smile and shook hands with Robin.
?Really you are beautiful Kajal.? He smiled at her visible embarrassment.
?Thanx.? She could just say that.
[+] 1 user Likes Cupidangel's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another sexy wife in town- by jaipurpink - by Cupidangel - 29-12-2018, 01:32 AM