Adultery Maids Conspiracy
Part 22

Finally Anna agreed to stay.This was the first time he saw Aditi in shorts and she was looking awesome. Her ass cheeks were clearly visible. 
Aditi wanted to sleep on Anna's side but Spruha cleverly grabbed that place. Meenal and Divya jumped in mid, Aditi had to sleep to the other end. She thought it's ok.. She switched off the lights and now they are looking at the sky and stars. This is the first time they were sleeping under the stars. 
These girls were chit-chatting some gossip and some fun… in between Divya's nasty jokes. It was going good. They were having too much fun. Spruha looked towards Anna who was just on 5-6 feets from her… and said

Spruha:” Thank You Anna… aapki wajah se ye tour ho rahi hai “ ( Thank you Anna.. Because of you this tour is happening.. “
     Everyone agreed to this and said “thank you Anna” simultaneously , As if they were school kids.

Anna initially was denying.. But when everyone said thank you. He started laughing and said… 

“ Koi baat nahi.. “ ( No problem) 

These girls started talking again, regarding some celebrity affairs and then office stuff. 
Some movies and some bold scenes in movies. Divya and Meenal were sleeping in the middle. Divya is the funniest and bold character of this group. Divya got in to the character they were discussing and  put leg on Meenals thighs and said.. 

:” Aaj  ki raat.. Hona hai kyaaa? “ 

Suddenly feeling Divya's leg on Meenals thighs.. She immediately moaned “ Aww.. “  And that was a moan that came implicitly.. 
Both Aditi and Spruha started laughing.. 

Meenal in a dramatic voice.. “ Sorry Neeraj.. Ye tumhari Meenal munh dikhane ke layak nahi rahegi… pata nahi kya kya hone wala hai mere sath.. “ ( Sorry Neeraj.. God knows what things are going to happen with your Meenal.. She won't be the same as before) 
Laughter has reached the next level… Everyone started laughing out loud. That was a perfect dramatic voice and the way she spoke was superb. 

Even though they were speaking in low voices since Anna was just 5 feets. He was clearly able to hear their discussions. He was trying to ignore but still all the words were falling on his ears. 

Once they stopped laughing… Spruha said
:” Asali maal toh tumhare right side mai hai..kar le maje“ ( The main item is on your right side.. Have fun)   she was talking about Aditi.. 

Aditi:” Don't even think about it.. Spruha ko hi khich le tere pass  …Spruha aisa kar tu aaja yahan pe..( Pull Spruha …Spruha, do one thing you come here at my place) 

Indirectly she was asking that place because that will be closer to Anna. 
They remained in the same places. They could hear some voices from the ground floor as Rachana was speaking with someone on the phone. 

These ladies kept on talking for 30-40 mins and they were feeling sleepy now. Aditi wanted to piss. She asked Divya to come with her. Divya said let's go. 
When they were returning back.They were about to go to the staircase.. They heard a moaning voice from Rajat and Rachan’s bedroom. Divya  immediately went near the door and put her ear near the door and started listening. Aditi hit her and asked her to go to the staircase. But Divya signaled her to keep quiet and she gestured with hands that they are fucking. She made left hand fingers round and with right hand index finger penetrating in that hole. Aditi immediately put hand on her mouth. She signaled let's go.. 

But Divya stayed still and started listening carefully… After a few seconds Aditi also put her ear on the door.. they could clearly hear Rajats and Rachana discussion.. Some words were muffled but some were very clear. It looks like they haven't started the actual fucking. 

Rachana:” Ounnn… dhire dabayiye.. “ ( Ounn… please squeeze it slowly) 
     Seems he was pressing her boobs.. Rachana was a beautiful and fair lady. She always stays home only. She wears a saree and her voluptuous figure shows her assets. She was a short lady but her butt cheeks looks bigger. When she walks her ass sways. 

Rachana:” Aaj kya ho gya hai achanak aapko? “ ( What happened to you suddenly?) 

Rajat:” Kyon?” ( Why?) 

Rachana:” Hafte mai ek din karane wale aur wo bhi aram aram se… aaj kuch jada hi Josh nahi chadh gya? “ ( You used to do it once in a week and that too very gently.. Don't you think you are too much today?) 

Rajat giggled and :” To kya huwa.. Aaj man kiya” ( So what… I am in mood today?) 

Rachana:” pakka un charon mai se kisi ko to soch kar hi aapni biwi ko ragad rahe ho.. “ ( For sure you are thinking about someone from those four and squeezing your wife) 

Rajat giggled and he spanked her ass… seems he squeezed it.. 

Rachana:” Aww… umnn umnnn… kiske bare mak soch kar biwi ki daba rahe ho…..Ohh ungali nahi andar..“( Whom are you imagining while squeezing wife's …ohnn don't put finger inside)   seems he was squeezing her ass and trying to insert finger inside.. 

Divya and Aditi looked at each other and tried to control their laughter. They understood what discussion was going inside.

Seems he already inserted finger in her ass.. 

Rajat:” Dekh ab kaise ja rahi ungali… “ ( See how the finger is going in ) 

Rachan:” Aap pakka Aditi ko hi soch rahe ho… “(For sure you are imagining Aditi only..) 

Divya looked at Aditi.. Who was already in shock. 

Rajat:” Han na.. Kya gaad hai usaki… zukane ke baad kya dikhti hai “ ( Yes.. What an ass she has  .. The way it looks when she bends is Awww) 

Rachan immediately hit Rajats and said.. 
“ Sharam karo thodi to.. “ (shameless) 

Divya squeezed Aditi's ass, then Aditi hit on her hand.  Aditi was feeling aroused.. Someone is talking about her ass and fucking his wife.
Then they heard, Rachanas moand.. “ Aaunnn” And after that some sound.. “ Phatt phatt… phatt”  Seems he was fucking her in doggy style..  when this was going on, Divya and Aditi heard Sharad uncle coughing and he opened his door. Immediately these girls tiptoed towards the staircase and came back to the terrace. 

Meena and Spruha both were awake.. but on the edge of falling asleep. Divya got into bed and said in a low voice.. 
“ Rachana Didi is getting fucked  “ 

Spruha:” Tum log sun rahe the kya? Tabhi mai soch rahi thi.. Ki itana time kyun lag rha tumne “ ( You guys were eavesdropping on them? That's why I was thinking why you guys were taking so long) 

Divya:” Rajat bhaiya fantasizing Aditi.. and stroking Rachana Didi” 
    Meena and Spruha like “ Awwoo”

Aditi “ Shut up… Divya you don't have to tell that.. “

Meenal :” Are kyon nahi karega… Aditi, no man can ignore you”

Aditi:” Yrr please.. How embarrassing it is”

Spruha:” what?? You should be proud of it.. Someone is fucking his wife and imagining you”

Divya:” That tells how he was dreaming to go inside you.. “

Meenal:” Awww..Ohh my god… I won't bother if someone is fantasizing about me.. Rather I will enjoy”

Spruha:” Of course.. Everyone likes attention..“

Divya :” I am going again.. “ 

Aditi in a very low voice.. “ Shut up.. It's too much now. … we are their guests and look what we are doing “

Divya:” Ohh is it… He is virtually fucking you.. Just his dick in her wifes pussy….”   After hearing this Aditi felt a tingling sensation in her pussy. 

Spruha:” Ohh my god.. That was  arousing”

Meenal:” He is fucking his guests… what kind of host he is.. “ Everyone was using the word fuck casually… Their discussion was heating up

Divya :” I'm going down.. “ Spruha and Meenal also told her we are coming… 

Aditi was aroused but didn't dare to go down again.. When those three girls went down she realized only she and Anna were there on the terrace. She was aroused, her pussy was wet now. She looked at Anna.. His face was on the other side. Aditi's heart is beating so fast because of Rajats words or because of these girls' vulgar words.. Or maybe she was alone with Anna on the terrace. She was thinking Anna is awake and might turn, and she thought if he turns whatever it is.. I am not stopping him now. But Anna was already asleep; he had no idea what those girls were talking about and he didn't know, only he and Aditi were on the terrace. Aditi was in shorts , if she just spread her legs also her panty can be seen from the sides.. 
    Aditi realized Anna is sleeping by now. Maybe just go near him and cuddle him and he will turn and give me a tight hug. That is what she wants now… and if he slides his dick in, yes he can since she is already wet . 
     Just imagination is ok but she didn't have that daring. She just crawled to the place where Spruha was sleeping and looked towards Anna. There is no sign of those girls coming up.. 
     She knew if Anna was awake this would have been a totally different state now. 
She got up as if she was wandering. She went towards his face and saw indeed he was asleep. She was getting tempted to go and just kiss him. She sat on her bed again , she had no guts to go and just woke him up. What will she tell if he wakes up? She doesn't have an answer.  She wants Anna to act and she wants to be on the receiving end. 
She coughed twice or thrice just to make some sound and wake him up. But no success.. Finally she mustered the courage and said.. 

Aditi:” Anna.. “ But her voice was too low… even she couldn't hear it properly.. 

She had already spent 5 minutes in this. She knew these girls will come shortly and once they come back she won't get a chance to cool down her arousal. Yes she wanted something in her pussy now.. But if not dick then fingers are always there. She looked at the stairs now, still no movement.. She looked at Anna and slid her hand in panty through shorts. 
She need to keep an eye on stairs which were towards her head… and Anna was on the left side.  Then she lay down on her stomach.. Put her chin on the pillow, she can look towards the stairs now.. And Anna was on her right hand side. If someone comes to the stairs she has enough time to flip and remove her hand from panty. But if Anna turns she has no time to hide.. It will be clear to him that she was masturbating. She thought maybe that way he will get to know… 
        She was looking in the front and some time towards Anna.. Her hips were raised, her hand was rubbing her pussy furiously. She was not aware of that but her wiggles and small moans were making little sounds.There was totally different emotions and feelings that could be seen in her eyes. She was so aroused that she imagined how Zubi got mounted by some other dogs before Raja took her. Aditi was looking at Anna and thinking.. Look here my Raja is sleeping , “ Rajat bhaiya aake chodiye mujhe… aapni biwi ko kya chod rage ho …aayiye aur ghusayiye aapka lund meri gaand mai… “ Rajat bhaiya.. Please come and fuck me.. Leave your wife and ram your dick in my ass..) 

She was moaning lightly and her pussy was so lubricated now her fingers were making “flopp..flapp..flup..fluoop” Sounds.... She was visualizing the men who were watching her throughout the day… .. The teenager who brought the bull buffalo.. He was staring too much…. Aditi felt the perfect hit after visualizing. It was clear in his eyes that he wants to fuck me.
“ Wo ladaka meri nipples chusane ki baat kar rha tha...aur meri gaand mai lund ghusane ki baat kar raha tha...Wo bhi aaj mujhe soch kar hi muth mar rha hoga… aur mai usko soch kar chut mai ungali daal rahi hun…abhi yahan hota to meri gili chut mai ghusa deta aapna lund. “ ( He was talking about sucking my nipples and fucking my ass. he must be masturbating thinking about me only today… and I am here fingering my pussy thinking about him… If he would have been here he would have rammed his dick in my wet pussy. ) 

Aditi imagined as Rachana mentioned in the afternoon that couples secretly go inside sugarcane fields to have sex.. 

“ Wo banda bhi meri tange faila ke… ganne ke khet mai.. Jam kar chudai karta… pakka uska lund bhi Samar se bada hoga… . Aur wo bahut andar ghusa ke pichkaeiyan marta… “ ( That guy also would have spread my legs in sugarcane fields and fucked me very badly… surely his dick must be bigger than Samars… . And he would have fucked shooted his jets deep inside) 

“ Wo itna dhasu hai ki agar mai is gaon mai aur 4 din rahi… to Anna ke pahale wo hi meri chut mai aapna lund ghusa dega… “ ( He is so bold that if I stay here in this village for 4 more days… before Anna he will ram his dick in my pussy before Anna”) 

That imagination pushed her to the edge. Her ass was raised in the air and she looked at Anna who was still deep asleep.. And she started cumming.. When she was cumming her eyes were half closed she was looking at Anna and in that state one thought touched her mind.. 

“ kuch ache log aurat ka ishara samajh nahi pate…. tabhi waise chapari log aake aisi sundar aurat ko bahut hi berahmi se chodte hai… aur aurat  apna sharir us chapari ko hi de deti hai.. “ ( Some good people don't understand lady's signal… that is why bad guys like that.. Comes and fuck such beautiful lady mercilessly.. And lady gives her body to that bad guy)   She was visualizing Zubis incident and mixing it with her own situation. 

She came and she tried to press her mouth on the pillow to not let any voice come out. She muffled her moans. When she was done her palm was sticky . She immediately wiped it on her blanket from inside. Her panty was also wet and definitely had lots of sticky stains. But the good thing was that her shorts were not wet. She was tired, her mouth was open for a long time and her throat was dry now. Water jar was kept where she was sleeping earlier. She went to her original place and when she touched the glass it fell down from the jar.. And made a banging noise. With this noise Anna awakened and he looked towards Aditi. He didn't see anyone else.. Aditi also looked at him and immediately she looked towards the stairs, because when glass fell and made that banging noise, Meenal ran towards the stairs. Aditi could see her head but she didn't come up, it seemed she was waiting there. 
       Aditi looked back towards Anna. He turned and he was looking towards Aditi now. Then he asked

Anna :” Baki log kahan pe hai? “ ( Where are others? ) 

Aditi got pissed off a little bit since she was relaxed after masturbation.. She could manage to be calm

:” Niche gaye hai…. 15 minutes ho gaye aur aap abhi uth rahe hai… “ ( They went downstairs… from the last 15 minutes and you are waking up now..)  There was disappointment in her voice.. 

Anna was about get up and speak… but Aditi saw these girls are coming up and she immediately said

Aditi:” Aap ab uhiye mat, wo log aa rhe hai.. “ ( Don't get up now.. They are coming) 

Anna took the same pose as before and pretended to sleep… These girls came up.. Meenal, Divya and then Spruha at last. 

They started whispering and giggling. 
Spruha looking at Aditi she said in a very low voice :”Wo tumhari back hole ka color bhi imagine kr rha tha.. Gulabi , unko tumhari “G” marane ki icha bahut ho rahi hai.. “ ( He was imagining the color of your back hole… pink… he wanted to bang you “A”)  only Divya knew that he was not imagining it,he had seen it today. 

Aditi:” Cheee”  Since she had oragasm few mins back she was not at all interested in this discussion anymore.  That was genuine disapproval from her side

After her response Divya thought not to tell her the truth. Because she might get pissed off. 

Divya :” Tum udas kyon hoti ho is baat pe? Wo ham sab ke bare mai kuch na kuch bol rahe hai…. wo Spruha ko bhi thokane ki baat kar rhe the” ( Why are feeling sad for this? He was telling something about each one of us.. He was talking about banging Spruha) 

Spruha:” Aur wo baat khud ke kano se sun ke… bahut maja aya… agar mera bas karta to darwaja khol ke andar hi chali jati mai.. “ ( And after hearing that I was so thrilled… If I had chance I would have opened the door and went inside) 

Divya.. :” Sach mai garam kr diya usane hme” ( Really he aroused us) 

Meenal:” Tu na ab sach mai Spruha ke sath hi sona…” ( You should sleep with Spruha only.. )  everyone giggled… 

Aditi was a little relaxed now. They talked for some more time.. Then Aditi said

Aditi:” How can they speak about third person in front of a partner?  Doesn't his wife feel bad about it? ) 

Divya:” Dear it's role play… you should try once”

Spruha:” Indeed, Adi… you should try it once”  Spruha looked at Anna who was still sleeping in the same pose when she left. Aditi was also in the same place.  She was thinking how innocent Aditi is. She is upset because someone thinks about her.  She thought it doesn't make sense that she is having any affair with Anna.  She looked towards Anna and smiled.. She was aroused, If all these girls would have not been here she would have definitely slipped in to Anna's blanket. 

Meenal:” Ohh roleplay… maybe I will try “ 

Divya :” Not you. Abhi tere pati ko tumhe puri tarah se thokane to do.. “ ( Not you.. Let your husband fuck you throughly) 
   Since Meenal got married just 3 months back. 
Everyone started laughing.. And eventually fell asleep except Spruha. 

Everyone was aroused but Spruha was a little more aroused and she couldn't sleep. Since Anna was just 5 feet away from her. She was laying on her back. She looked as Anna had turned his side and he was facing her. But she can't tell if he is asleep or his eyes are open. She keep on looking towards Anna for a few seconds but couldn't understand where he was looking at her or not. 
Then Spruha turned her side and faced towards Meenal and her back was towards Anna. But she made sure her ass was out of the blanket and if Anna is looking at her should look at her ass in short. Everyone was in deep sleep, but still she couldn't do anything other than looking at Anna once in a while. 
She thought for a while and pulled her shorts down till half of her ass cheeks were visible and since now moon light was falling there one can see clearly her fair ass cheeks. 
       That one was Anna only, yes was looking at Spruhas ass from just 5 feet. It was already 1:00 am passed. He was aroused but he knew he can't do anything now.  With other ladies sleeping there nearby, there is no way he can take this risk. If she is showing her ass then it's a matter of a few days she will take me in… He heard their conversation a little and he understood that these ladies were eavesdropping on Rajat and Rachana.
 Spruha fell asleep, keeping her butt half naked… 
[+] 10 users Like Nostalgic's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Maids Conspiracy - by Nostalgic - 15-09-2023, 11:58 AM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by samcoolpatil007 - 15-09-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by Mampi - 15-09-2023, 06:59 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by sri7869 - 15-09-2023, 07:38 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy 2 - by Nostalgic - 16-09-2023, 08:19 AM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by Devil009 - 16-09-2023, 08:32 AM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by Nostalgic - 17-09-2023, 04:56 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by sonikuri - 17-09-2023, 06:38 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by Curiousbull - 16-09-2023, 10:25 AM